DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Helm Temple

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Har-Rhun Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Helm Temple Reply with quote

Not sure what it is, but for some reason, the priests of the temples of helm have decided to go on a nudity streak. I imagine you messed with the armor they are equipped with and it made them higher level than they are capable of using... thus, they are all nude. So.... just wanted to let you know. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
M-K
PostSun 10/26/03 8:53am
Not a bug we all know Helmites are peverts...you just caught them in one of there rituals i think  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't just the Helmites ... a few others suffering from the same/similar situation. Basically any of the npcs who were wearing some of the "edited" items had them replaced for them, too. I've already got that addressed on what I have sitting on my HD ... noticed the problem last night.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Har-Rhun Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: