DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

For those that play often.

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Wehnoka
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: For those that play often. Reply with quote

I have an idea. Let's try to get together and bring more people into Har-Rhun. I believe if people just check it out, they won't be disappointed. I know that the mod has been empty at times, and I know we all have friends. Why not try to bring some of those friends to this mod, and start a good roleplay saga? Just my two cents. I would love to see this mod prosper.
Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... most of the people that I knew, either don't play NWN anymore, or they already ARE on Har-Rhun. I have a couple IRL friends that play NWN and they love Har-Rhun, but their computers and internet connections blow so they can't play unless they are on my computer.

So.... I am and will continue to try and recruit people. And whenever I see someone new on the server, I always try and help them, so they want to keep coming back.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: