DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Postage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
kental-sin
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Postage Reply with quote

Well finally this is unlocked and people can post here well at least i can, But when Jon left and the server fell through. I restarted TS under the server muric was hosting, So even though im not able to play until i return. This will be a hello to all who use to be in TS.

Please feel free to post if you use to be in TS and who your character was. Also feel free to post a memory or two.

Lets see shortly after joining TS, i was haning out with jon whom i believe was playing valas at the time. When we were invited by Black paladin, i think the moderators name was Uin, it was a female character but some others i believe where associated with LGoG, to render ourservices. They umm found a "key" into the castle that use to sit outside of Kraven wood, I think this was owned by OSB or whom ever westwhitewind was. We then proceed to take in the scenery of the castle and rape and pillage what we could while we where getting payed as mercenarys to do it. Was a splended sight to see the faces of certain individuals when they heard how we defiled there guild headquarters lol.

Feel free to share

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: