DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Fun little game... Play here only if your serious...

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: Fun little game... Play here only if your serious... Reply with quote

Well I have been wondering a few things for a fact and all these people that are so called adults should maybe prove it... I am going to list questions that only an adult could possible know, kind of a quiz the moderator kind of thing... anyone that has a totally off topic question or stupid sentance to say to a mod say it here since this is the appropiate place to put it and also if you want to,

you can put up pictures of yourself or a link to one so we know what others look like and where they come from and how they like to play characters this is totally optional, but if some players want to to prove that they are strong guys, or geeks who knows place it here and lets see what you've got =D
remember this is optional and u dont have to do it, but when i get some questions im going to post them here... it could be so obscure that even god wont know it who knows im going to put this topic up for the time being and leave it sweat here for a while before i do anything...

remember play here only if your serious, i dont want any people insulting me or the people here for doing anything in this post, its not what this is for, if you want to do that ten go to the rants section i want no negativity here GOT IT?! good.

later.....
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and on a side note: do not insult people for what they look like if they post a picture here, god knows if they got some courage to place a pic here then they got more balls than most people will ever have so no insulting them for bad looks or stupid stuff ect....
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could get my damn picture editing app to work properly, I'd use my damn picture for my avatar. Hmm, pictures pictures ... I think I may have a couple hanging around.

Wonder if this will work? One without hair ... yes the blade is real and mine.

http://members.aol.com/lrdetrigan/images/katana1.jpg

and one with hair ... LOL

http://members.aol.com/albrtusm/images/justme.jpg
Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Cool Conrad my compliments on the beard btw, Later on mine will kind of be like that except mine will have the Upside down "T" look... will be interesting when I get my style and life started.... again compliments and nice sword btw kind of like a rapier scimitar cross... katana? who knows I thought the katana was straight since I have one and its pure black.... around 2-1/2 ft - 3ft and I have a Scimitar which is about 4 ft long with the proper dueling hand guard and when I duel wield them I can pretty much slice my way through anything with my "Whirlwind" attack I discovered a while back heh....well....

at least it worked pretty good when i was being chased by 6 or 7 angry dogs icon_twisted.gif icon_confused.gif i still remember the body parts flyin on that day was very much fun as i cut... and sliced... off with a head here.... off half an arm there... icon_cry.gif was fun looking back on it, but while i was fighting i was fighting for MY LIFE and it was not funny at all.... no joke this actually happend to me a year or two ago but anyway.... just a thought.... keep boiling my little subject icon_smile.gif

thanks conrad i knew i could depend on you to get things started .... stick with it blow peeps off and keep on rollin' w00t! icon_mrgreen.gif
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's not a true katana as it is of chinese origin rather than japanese. It's also not broad enough to be a scimitar. It is around 3 feet long, so perhaps a slightly curved long sword ... but then it does have the tapered end. Too heavy for a rapier.
MAX_DAMMIT
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 1 / 13 EXP: 1 / 13 EXP: 1 / 13
 7%
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First is a pic of me i made for skool
http://members.home.nl/erwinkauwenberg/porto/maxtrixgr.jpg
The second me at one of my biggest hobbys
http://members.home.nl/erwinkauwenberg/buggy3.jpg
Hope this wus the plan icon_confused.gif icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: