DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Should Skip_williams and Rellik_Cainam be banned i think so
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316
PostMon 12/02/02 4:32pm
Wrong.  Reply with quote

Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon, I think many of us suspect the real reason you select true neutral as the alignment for all of your characters has nothing to do with rp, but rather is pure powergaming. That way you're not susceptible to all the weapons etc that give damage bonuses vs evil. Just one more way to max your character.

All of your characters seem to behave chaotic evil almost all the time, so why not select that alignment? Whether it's Skip Williams / Shadow of Doom murdering people in the emerald cave and stealing the treasure, or Jonathon finding weak targets in the forest to disarm and steal their weapons, it all seems chaotic evil to me. I can't list the exploits of your cleric Angel of Death because you're still leveling her to 20 I believe.
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: bah Reply with quote

Jon316 wrote:
sethiroth64 wrote:
Thanos

Well dont get me wrong i dont mind if somone kills me once in a wile just cus their board or whateaver thats fine would be pretty boring if noone ever killed me but that isns the only time skip has killed me it seems that every time i see skip in a (party) pvp aera he attacks me and when pepetely done it gets kinda anouying anouther time i was lvl 12 with sleepy this was copuple days agao and he killed flint and i just as we were finishing of the arcane and then he stole the book and there have been outher acasions where im just mindin my own business and he attacks me i dont know what his problem is with me is but i was trying to see how many people were haveing these knd of problems with him noobs or not and if he is being liek this to lots of ppl then he should be banned or maby hes just got some kind of grudge against me i dont know thats what im trying to find out

bzzt, wrong.

I hired Artemis Entreri to kill Flint -Iron Fist- just to see if he could do it, I was going to pay entreri 100k for the skull of flint, but he soon found out that flint was a level 20 pimped out tank lol, i mostly did it for kicks but when he failed the second time cause he told me flint was with you i got irratated.. anyway it would have been just fine until artemis said "ill pay you 100k if you kill him for me, the bastard" and of course i thought it over for a moment and i agreed, artemis then scouted out your guys location and told me to hurry as you were then resting at the render.... so i started buffing invis, until they pulled out a gay little book of true seeing and spoted me, and i started opening fire on both of you, and horrible killed you.... hehe.. was mucho fun... i got paid 40k on skip and a while later 60k on angel! it was worth it... artemis had a good laugh and said something like "boy, im glad ur on my side" hehe... man you people cant seperate RP from OOC... i carried out an assassination nothing more nothing less, but its not a big deal, death does not mean much in dyso, and even at level 20 you only lose 400 exp (which is nothing at all, even for a level 12, which is actually lower anyway) and a max of 10k gold if you have 1 million.... (which kinda hurts but is nothing serious) so lighten up and enjoy the game, come back for revenge and get even if you want, i fully welcome you to icon_wink.gif

and this shouldnt have been made a big deal out of one, but thats kiddies for you when they get pked and dont like it...

coldly, Jon.
just what happend to you hehe, stop gripeing and complaining.
|
|
|
|
|
\/

If anyone of u are familiar with Forgotten Realms...u would know Artemis is an assassin..he gets paid to kill ppl..as for this incident...i was hired to kill Flint....i found him with Sleepy Stoner..so i went for the more subtle approach...i invited them to a duel. I got creamed by Sleepy....but i ended the duel with Flint coz i knew i wasnt gonna be able to nail him.
During this time, Flint mention he was needed in the EM caves...i left and meet Skip, and related the situation..i then suggested that ill pay him 100k for Flints skull.

So we headed down to the EM caves and nailed Sleepy and Flint(skip did most of the killing...i was just there to give moral support icon_twisted.gif )

So i ask u this! how isnt this NOT ROLE PLAY?!

Last edited by zak_fel on Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Kindo
PostWed 12/04/02 5:59am
Sound like roleplay to me.  Reply with quote

Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:41 am    Post subject: Non Rping in Emerald.... Reply with quote

Basically to make a long story short Jonathon (Jon) and Streak Jorgenson attacked me and deleila in the cave unprovoked, they lost to us, after open hand stealing my weapon using imp disarm on jon's part, and then decided to relog to win. I got screenshots of it for Bri and Conrad, hopefully one of you will read this, and I'll show you whenever you've got the time. I honestly hadn't had any bad run ins with Jon before but that was ridiculous. Not a speck of RP and even breaking the rules with the relog...that was just senseless and in very poor taste. If you two had asked us to leave before you opened the portal we would have, no big deal, but you chose to do it this way. Until you feel like at least trying to role play, go play on an action server Jon.
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

complain complain, you lost and now u wanna complain, delia cheated by stacking like 40 ele shields and i didnt care for u cheating and then using heals emot-yum.gif

leechers sux go away.... disarmed you cause u had a 50+ ac... knockdown was usless.... makes u scramble for ur wep =D

anyway stop complaining and griping thats all i hear is gripe gripe gripe...
if relogging is an offense maybe they should do somthing to correct it after someone gets something usfull.... like say your war hammer emot-yum.gif

i didnt exploit a relog bug, i saved ur hammer and thas it...

(which i will return, i always do)

if relog is a bug they should fix it... make it where u die on join eh? whoop ee you need to see what the hell ur looking at before u say garbage...

i dont like it tho when people sit there and relog 5+ times because they lose tho, that IS exploiting and its annoying and obnoxious...
no hard feelings... streak can verify anyway..

laters

||
||

||
||

||
||
\/
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and guess what this is the rants section and nothing anyone says has any bit of relevance, just thought i would add that ..... heh....

emot-yum.gif
Doug the Average
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25
 84%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think there is any doubt left that jon boy is not interested in anything other than causing grief to people. Only power gaming. He wouldnt know honest role playing if it bit him in his arse. But then he wouldnt know the concept of honesty anyway so what do you expect. His response to the tidal wave of complaints about him is always that people are whining and it is "just a game." Well if its just a game, then you wont have any problem JUST PLAYING ON A ACTION SERVER.

try to think of some new insults for ALL OF THE REST OF THE DYSO POPULATION. We realize you are the only one that truly understands and we are all petty whiners. *sees obvious pattern here*

Sooner or later your time here will run out and you will be not be missed at all....wonder what ape will do when he doesnt have you to cover his back
Shihi
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22
 9%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

i didnt exploit a relog bug, i saved ur hammer and thas it...

Pathetic.

Quote:
relogging bastards to refresh are LAME ASSES, *snip*

icon_eek.gif icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif

Shihi
Streak
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 7 / 8 EXP: 7 / 8 EXP: 7 / 8
 87%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Non Rping in Emerald.... Reply with quote

Scorp57 wrote:
Basically to make a long story short Jonathon (Jon) and Streak Jorgenson attacked me and deleila in the cave unprovoked, they lost to us, after open hand stealing my weapon using imp disarm on jon's part, and then decided to relog to win. I got screenshots of it for Bri and Conrad, hopefully one of you will read this, and I'll show you whenever you've got the time. I honestly hadn't had any bad run ins with Jon before but that was ridiculous. Not a speck of RP and even breaking the rules with the relog...that was just senseless and in very poor taste. If you two had asked us to leave before you opened the portal we would have, no big deal, but you chose to do it this way. Until you feel like at least trying to role play, go play on an action server Jon.

Think of it as preventitive would be emerald armor theives bashing. If we had asked you to go away, what gaurantee is there that you wouldn't just go through the portal anyway and try to take us out when we are fighting the dark render lord? I seem to remember Deleila relogging too, to bad she came back onto the server in the middle of my creep, it was kinda sad that way. Hmm, not really. I've had enough stuff stolen from me that I don't want to even take the chance of it happening again. Sounds like roleplay to me, just the fact that 2 level 20s were hanging around the entrace by the portal after a server reboot seems suspicous to me.
Brycy K1D
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 8 / 8 EXP: 8 / 8 EXP: 8 / 8
 100%
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Later all. Reply with quote

Well guys, i just wanted to say im leaving dysotopia. Maybe i will come back one day... But... with Ogt gone... Thanos fighting Jon... and Jon complaining to the whole dysotopia community, it is just no fun anymore. Dysotopia is the best mod out there. And i mean the best. and im very well sure Bri Gorb and Gesh know it too. I just want to wish you all good luck, I dont know how much longer dyso can stand these idiots, Such as Jonathon, Ape, and who knows who else. New char everyday i bet.

Peace.
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever i see a moan Im sorry but i see your name Brycy.Personally Ive found the people you mention amusing and fun at time they are hard but I think they RP usually.Live with it or leave as you suggest the game is Role playing its not meant to be nice or easy...which it seems is the real basis of most peoples screams ...an avatar thats not real loses...wheres the pain or the problem....did you really bleed or really lose anything no and no again ..its a game enjoy it
snewo
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 8 / 33 EXP: 8 / 33 EXP: 8 / 33
 24%
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dyso is just like society. There are good people and bad people. There are people who you befriend and people you despise. Even the people you know and love can be having a bad day and take it out on the people around them. It's all good.

Just go in and try to have fun. Everyday on Dyso isn't peachy, but as a whole it's the best place around.

(I'm not normally Mr. Happy, but I ran on a wonderful Conrad-run DM event yesterday and I realized that you aren't going to get that in many places at all)

Snewo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: