DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Order of The Howling Wolf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and we all know that Shadowcore and Hashmeer are the same person.

*Hrumph!*

Good people of Dysotopia, heed not the flapping of a rotted, forked tongue of one as lowly as Glorin.

Members of the Order of the Howling Wolf, ignore the ignoramous. Be not pulled into the pointless fray of argumentative talk that children such as he strive to foster.

Glorin, crawl back to the cold tomb from whence you came. We do not exist to defend ourselves from the likes of a toad as witless as you. We defend the living things of Dysotopia.

Raisthenal M.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree icon_biggrin.gif

No news on the Balor matter.

When will we hold our next meeting?
Please inform me as soon as you can, I am having a very busy week.

Could you also give me a list of our guilds members? Thank you.

"I refuse to see good or evil, I simply aid the needy, and carefully judge one by one's actions."

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The list of current guild members is on the first post of this thread, and could you tell one of them when you see them about the board, it'd be a lot easier if they were all on this board.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP(no this is not spam)

I am bumping this one, to make sure that all of the new members of the forum will read this, and realise that they have strayed(IC that is).

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good people of Dysotopia, do join our ranks, so we can help you and you can help the needy! icon_biggrin.gif

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, our order does not even really care about ranking, that is just a formality. The "leader" and other "high positions" in our Order are mostly in name only, for we view all living things as equals, unless they prove themselves unworthy of good treatment. We do respect our elders, and those who show that they give selflessly of themselves when there are those in need, but none of us who are true are "better" than each other.

If you wish to live and adventure as an individual in a pack of friends, then join with us!

Raisthenal Maelenshareon
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969 wrote:

Glorin, crawl back to the cold tomb from whence you came.

The lost Guard of Glorin Declares war on the Order of the Howling Wolf

icon_biggrin.gif
watch ur tongue
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem, Glorin, is that the only response you can give to our Order, when we prove you wrong? To be so childish as to declare war? What is war good for? To prove a point? NO!! It would never prove anything, for war can never bring about good things.
Oh, and why are you insulted by an obvious fact, you came from a tomb, did you not?
But, we shall not go along with your petty struggles, but we shall defend ourselves if such will prove necessary, although we will not take pleasure in it.

Glorin
PostMon 12/30/02 8:35pm
the matter is such foolish wrenches should show respect

i want an apology or there shall be war

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And again, I ask you, what good would a war do? Why would you want a war? We won't stop doing good things, whatever you may do to us, and we will not wage war against you, however you may try to make us. Have we done anything to you, after you tried to bring us down, by convincing ohers that I stole the money and didn't care for others? Glorin, I might even help you, if I ever see you in trouble, but if you try to exterminate us, you will not succeed, for we are relentless in our cause to bring good to this world, we will defend but we will not offend, we will not harm anyone unprovoked, but if provoked, we will strike back, and you will not like the strike. We will not offer an apology, for we have done nothing wrong, the ones that might ask for an apology, should be us, for we have not done anything to provoke your scepticicsm and anger, but you still keep coming at us.

If you want war so badly, we deeply regret, for it shall not do anyone good, but we shall defend ourselves. If this is the way you feel you must express yourself, so be it, but I piety you, for you are deluded if you think it will solve anything.

Niroj
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11 EXP: 6 / 11
 54%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

icon_biggrin.gif

i got the idea that he was joking from the smiley face
ShadowCore
PostMon 12/30/02 8:51pm
Well, younever know do you, besides, a threat should never be taken lightly, for it may not be meant as you think it was.  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niroj wrote:
Quote:

icon_biggrin.gif

i got the idea that he was joking from the smiley face

lol finally someone gets it
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostMon 12/30/02 8:54pm
Ahhh, did you have to do that? I was just getting into lecturing about war icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, sometimes it is difficult to tell when you're serious and when you're joking, Glorin, and when you're IC and when you're OOC.

As Shadowcore said, if any apologizing needs to be done, it should be *towards* us, not from us.
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(btw, why are Avatars not showing up for me sometimes - as in, sometimes on this page they are fine, on other posts they aren't there, and neither are the Experience Points for number of posts).
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with both ShadowCore and Maelstrom. You offended us, we did nothing to offend you. And if you feel like we did, you shouldn't have insulted us in the first place! Now, you seem like a smart enough fellow, smart enough to understand... You do understand don't you? Well, I am sure you do. icon_rolleyes.gif

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969 - Fooz changed the way the forums work. Short posts don't get the full header info. Spam reduction.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1246

Tiarella Jones~
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most trouble some matter on this thread is the poll 70 per cent have moral charas....my first response is why do they never use them then....I see very little morality outside Elerinas walls ...I can think of 3 or 4 id call moral players are they aint on this forum myself included...So either self delusion is a big problem in Dyso or most players lie by nature .......or finally the poll is rigged the latter I hope
View users profile Send private message
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 9 of us in this guild, so if we add the 4 other people you speak of, M-K, then that leaves only 1 more to fill the 14 that said yes to that poll. And there are 5 times 20 (total number of people who answered this poll so far) regular players in Dysotopia (at least). So I don't think there's a problem with this poll at all. It's just a small piece of the big pie.
Glorin
PostTue 12/31/02 5:43pm
jeesus christ, when u try to make a joke people just go on and on about it.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostFri 01/03/03 12:06pm
Please update our memberlist, my lord. icon_idea.gif  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostWed 01/22/03 7:25pm
Please welcome Tari and Mioril as intitates to the Order. (Mioril, i need your forum account)  Reply with quote

pillb0x
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56
 44%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow, it is I, Marcus.

I don't know if you remeber me but we spoke not to long ago on a boat headed for Ellerina. I was but a mercinary then, killing for money, not really thinking of the consaquenses of my actions. That all changed after you spoke to me of a greater good.

I have returned to you now and humbly ask that I may join your order in the name of simplisity. I hope that you find me worthy to join you in your purpose.

There are others as well, at least two, who will be arriving on the docks of Ellerina.
They too seek your approval.

Many thanks, my lord.

-Marcus "the dice-man"
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, Marcus, you have returned, I am glad that you have decided to join us, you are welcome to join here.

Welcome to the Order, intitiate Marcus.

Filtered Chaos
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41 EXP: 7 / 41
 17%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: greetings Reply with quote

Hail! It is I, Morgan. After putting much thought into it with my fellow mercenaries, I have decided on what we spoke of on the ship. I, Morgan, here-by repeal my title as a mercenary, and ask to join you, The Order Of The Howling Wolf. What you told me has opened my eyes, elightened my senses, and made me a new man. I am ready to start my life over under your teachings and guidence, please, show me the way. The way to a better life. im ready to leave everything behind, im ready to make a diffrence, not by killing for once but by teaching thoese around me as you will teach me. I am in your service. *bows. I am reborn.

-Morgan "The Watch Man"
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that you too have joined us, Morgan, I am glad that you too have seen the right way, and I am happy to accept you as an initiate. It is good to have one like you in the order, and i am quite sure that you will do many things for us.

/Shadow Randor.

Filtered Chaos
PostTue 02/11/03 10:06pm
My thanks to you. I am willing to learn all that you have to offer.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostWed 02/12/03 10:31am
Welcome to the Order, friends! icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

pyrosmurfs
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 7 / 27 EXP: 7 / 27 EXP: 7 / 27
 25%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Shadow,

At first your idealism seemed ridiculous as you explained them to me that night on the boat. After much thought and debate I have decided that it is time that I hang up my blood lust and join your band of non-materialistic followers. I no longer wish to be a mercenary for hire and would rather spread the good word of simplicity and honor. Please except me into your Order and I can assure you will not be dissapointed.

An awaiting follower,
Mashan
"The Mad Man"

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon
--------------
RPG's I'm very excited about:
-PSO 1&2
-Final Fantasy 11
-World of War Craft
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: