DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Recent updates to DysoForums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Foozbane
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68 EXP: 26 / 68
 38%
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Recent updates to DysoForums Reply with quote

Ok, a few recent updates to DysoForums FYI:

- The missing "icon_twisted" smiley is now in. (smiling devil guy)

- Statistics module installed, so you can see some stats on the forum -- find the "Statistics" links in the header next to Memberlist. Look at those posts-per-day! These stats update every 15 mins, except the smiley stats, which is every 2 hours.

- Uploading of avatar images now works. Please keep in mind they must be 80x80 pixels in dimensions, and 12kb in filesize, at maximum.

That's it for now ... if you know of a particular hack for phpbb2 you'd like to see here, or have some other suggestion for the forum, feel free to post it here ...

Fooz
View users profile Send private message Send email
Glorin
PostThu 09/12/02 3:25pm
i think the Forums shuld be cleared or something cuz its getting hard to keep up since theres a million posts  Reply with quote

Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't feel the need to keep up...that is my job...and while difficult I'm doing my best. Where have you been lately Glorin?

Gesh
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of the sections could be done away with.
Like Elleriina has too many. One for General stuff and one for the City Watch would do it.
I think things would be easier to keep track of if the board was more "condensed".
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostThu 09/12/02 11:52pm
Well last night i was sitting in Below 20 degree weather with a T-shirt on for an hour and a half for some stoopid 9/11 thing, and today i was sick  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: