DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Order of the Howling Wolf
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: The Order of the Howling Wolf Reply with quote

As you can see, this is the forum for the Order of the Howling Wolf, let's all take a second and thank Foozbane for setting this up........ Alright

Now, I'd like to welcome anyone to the guild, who has just joined. As you can see, we are well on our way, to becoming a real guild.

Next up, what you post here.
Basically everything about the order, from suggestions to announcements to whatever, should be posted here, unless it is something general that everybody should know about.

Well, let's all have fun, and behave!

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have anything you need to talk to me about, and I am not in-game, or on the forums. You should go to Anuiron, for he is the leader when I am away, if he is not there talk to Raisthenal or Master Ecusidor, for they are leaders when I and Anuiron are not there.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to just say welcome to all existing members of our Order, and an extra warm welcome to any new initiates. We are very excited about the joining together of our strengths into a collective force for the people of Dysotopia. May our Order focus all our individual desires to make every day enjoyable, exciting, and rewarding for all living things.

Raisthenal Maelenshareon
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i'm not on as anuiron i could still be on as one of my other characters. so the best thing to do if you want to find me is just type /tp "Solo_Core" (message)
i can always answer your ooc questions or even load anuiron.

btw welcome all icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostTue 12/24/02 10:39am
Welcome to all new members of our guild, and greetings to the current members! Please, do ask if you have need of my services.  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I will always be on as this as my Player name. So /tp "Maelstrom696969" <message> .

And a warning to all: beware of Aphrikan Aps. He PK's
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Ok here goes for all who want to know:

icon_idea.gif icon_exclaim.gif

-Underline text: [u*]text[/u] (alt+u)

-Font color: [color=*red]text[/color] Tip: you can also use color=#FF0000

-For an Avatar just copy and paste the files URL

(All without the *'s ofcourse)

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 6:18pm
ehhhhmm, who wanted to know? icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moi

(just the underlining and color)

Yes I am unedumacated when it comes to HTML! emot-yum.gif

thanx, Solo> er, Ecusidor

Last edited by Maelstrom696969 on Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total
ShadowCore
PostThu 12/26/02 7:56pm
Ehhhh, it was Ecusidor who said that, at least in this thread, Maelstrom.  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roight. Corrected. icon_redface.gif

"I want you to do me a favor. I want you to kick my ass. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you! Kick this ass!" - Artie Flufkin
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has everyone fared this week? How goes our cause? Or has most everyone else been too busy with sending messages to loved ones in far off lands and celebrating the Yule around the Great Mother's pine trees, as I have?

Alas, I still will not see any of thee until the morrow, as my lady and I will be taking a much-deserved rest from friends and family tonight.

Come the New Year, let us make ourselves more than known in Dysotopia: let us take action and leave our mark on many a foe!

Raisthenal
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe our Order is finally being respected as it should be, for I myself and others helped a great number of needy travellers. I haven't heard anybody speak in a bad way about the Order. I feel that now is the time to recruit more people, and expand our ranks, so we can help more people and make a true name for ourselves! icon_biggrin.gif

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is exactly what I have started doing, but the only responses sofar were either a server crash, "I'm already in a guild", or "I'm evil", but many have spoken well of us, so let us try to recruit more people.

Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya everyone!!! im new at this order...(i see that this order is new too)
my name is Elextra and i will always be glad to help all of you in everything u want so just ask me and i will help you. (ooc: only if playing as Elextra not with lucifer)
Elextra is a good fighter paladin sorc (pretty bad combo), and i will really like to write the story about her life and her history but im not sure if u will like to hear it so just tell me if u want to hear it and ill tell you.... icon_lol.gif

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Elex, ah well, if you would like to tell her life-story, why don't you, if someone doesn't want to hear, they don't have to read it, and I would at least like to hear it, so go ahead.

Ecusidor
PostSun 01/05/03 6:29pm
Go ahead, tell us your tale! It is good to know about ones history.  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: THE STORY OF ELEXTRA ( TO LONG DONT EVEN BOTHER TO READ IT) Reply with quote

it goes like that....
i am the child of uther a great paladin and very famous...i have two brothers and all my family as paladins know to use Magic (paladin magic). my family is a family who has great charisma and wisdom, but ME...i am diffrent from my family, i am not a charismatic person and im not that wise nor smart. in my head i always thought that melee fighting will be the best way to defend myself and because of that i all my life practiced melee fighting. for that reason my father liked my brothers better than me but he still liked me...not like my mother, she never talked to me or complimented me. this is the main reason that i went adventuring to the far lands of dysotopia, i came here to leave my family and to prove them my worth and even though im not like them im still as good as them...on my adventures i studied a bit of magic of two kinds ... sorc magic and paladin magic...but im not really good at magic because i have memory problems ( to use magic u have to have good memory) so maybe im not the best magic user or healer but i can still read from scrolls magic. from being so long in the lands of dysotopia i studied alot of dysotopia and i seek to stay here and learn more. my parents heard of some of my deeds but one thing they are not happy about ( that i wont tell anyone). but i still can change that and im going to. at this time i believe that they know more of my worth and they even said that they will come to visit me in dyso... they told me that they heard about how i help ppl and they really appreciate that...well, being in this order i think will only make things better...another thing that they liked to hear is that i learned to be a sorc ( one thing that they cant do) i hope to continue in this order and help ppl and make the order bigger...i wish good luck to me my family and to all of you in the order GOOD LUCK icon_wink.gif

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops.... i got abit carried away lol tomato.gif

(i usually dont write alot but i was board so i wrote alot....u dot have to read it if its to much)

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Elxtra! It is good to have one as noble as yourself in our Order. May your resolve to prove yourself make as large a mark on the people of this land as with your family. Indeed, I hope that we can be like family to you while you are adventuring here.
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to love this post, to bad it faded away.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=343
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostTue 01/07/03 5:06pm
People, welcome our newest member Eldarion Amroth.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, Solo, I'll resurrect it, but only because you asked icon_biggrin.gif(ah, well, i like it too)

Ecusidor
PostTue 01/07/03 6:37pm
Welcome to the Order, Elrarion Amroth!  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
PostTue 01/07/03 10:58pm
Welcome, Friend Elrarion  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostWed 01/08/03 10:24am
Ehmm, just so you know, it is Eldarion, with a D, not with an r.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, sorry, Eldarion it is then!

Also I collected some donations offered to the Order by the good people of Dysotopia. I got about 15000 donated gp, if you have use for it I shall give it to you Randor.

Also a Lost Guard member donated 5000gp, I accepted it, but told him that this would be a mutual friendship of two people, and if HE ever needed help I told him the order would gladly help him. I also told him that this didnt mean the Howling Wolf and Lost Guard would be friends or allies now. He understood our neutral position.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:

Last edited by Ecusidor on Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw: the lost guard and glorin dont have nothing against us just so ull know...glorin respects are guild very much and has nothing against us
the only guild they dont like in dyso is the WHITE ROSE .... so i think we should respect the lgog as glorin respects us icon_rolleyes.gif

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know that, i respect them, and don't have any problem with them whatsoever, the only problem i had was with cain darkwind, but, as far as i know, that has been solved

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw: i had a long chat with cain and he still thinks that our guilds are in a war and he said that i dont know anything and im not updated....basecly he still thinks we are in a war icon_evil.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: