DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Order of the Howling Wolf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know that he is ignrant and doesn't really know what is going on, we never even were at war in the first place, but i can't help it, so we'll have to live with it.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostMon 01/13/03 2:28pm
Yes, I agree. Let's just stay out of his way. It is for the best.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif

I actually found a 'Seal of the Wolf' Ring:

Check my new avatar!

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I might resign from this guild after the whipe, since Im planning on starting my own guild: the Stand of Light. Ill have to think about all of that...

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
PostSat 03/15/03 10:34am
Oi! Don't do that!!! If it is anything like the Order, perhaps it could be part of this.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cain Darkwind informed me that he'd like to join the Order. He says he changed his ways, and now walks the path of light.. He seemed to be talking the truth, I believe we should give him a change. What say you?

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say let's let him in. We are open to anyone. However, if they do but one thing that is against our ways, then they only get one more chance before they are cast out, and can never join with us again.

By the way, I have decided that with 3.x I'm going to definitely start with Raisthenal my Ranger, so I'll be spreading the good word of our Order from Day 1! I got sidetracked with experimenting with a Bard and Monk and Wizard, but I'm getting back into the Ranger and I love it! I'm using a double-bladed Sword of Bao (1d8/1d8 +1d6 Fire) which I'm focused in, a Compound Bow +3 with Point Blank Shot, and I'm having a blast!
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, Cain Darkwind, I'm not sure, I will talk to him when I get the chance. I have had some very bad experiences, so I think I would need a conversation first.

And that's good, I'm starting with Shadow(since that's the only guy I have icon_wink.gif)

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, Raisthenal Maelenshareon, Fighter and Ranger, have awoken from a strange dream wherein I was in a far off land aiding those in need. There it seemed I might find the answers I so desperately seek to the questions of my past. I happened to overhear some travellers speaking the very name of this place of which I dreamed, and that indeed it is a real land.

And so I undertook a journey to it. It seemed that the place the first boat took me to was unfamiliar, but I have been able to renew my quest here, and hope to find the others I drempt of who also shared a need to help our fellow adventurers. Soon I will travel further out to the main island of this fair land of Dysotopia.
Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since you already started with it... why dont you ALL post here the chars you play and their names so our chars will know eachother in game too and if one sees one he will know who he is.....

im playing Elextra The good fighter paladin again (corrently just fighter) and she is lvl 4 now.
i maid another char called Balrron lvl 5 aswell emot-yum.gif

plz post your chars names cool.gif
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya, Elex nice to have you back!!!

Anyway, if you don't know who I am, go away you shoudln't be here icon_wink.gif

Nah, I'm Shadow Randor, the guy who levels way too slowly icon_wink.gif

Ecusidor
PostThu 03/20/03 4:03pm
Master Ecusidor as always, The-Guy-Who-Lvls-Not-As-Slowly-As-Shadow-Yet-Pretty-Slowly...  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostThu 03/20/03 5:47pm
Cain Goodwind,lord of the bread,singer of ales,

actully just cain darkwind

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groovy...we're all up and goin' again. Hey, when (GMT) does everyone play again? I won't have much free time during the daylight hours here (EST) for about a month, but I'm on alot more in the evenings these days.

Shadow, what's the word on the guildhall, special item, clothing, etc etc?
RedStorm
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83 EXP: 10 / 83
 12%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969 wrote:
I won't have much free time during the daylight hours ?

vampire eh?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll be on when I have the time or will to be on. I'll see you when I see you.

About the guild stuff, the clothing and items are not implemented yet, but I'm not sure about the guild hall.
If the guild hall IS there, it should be to the north of the eastern forest, in the part where the experienced ogres are.

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant by "when does everyone play", was so that we could better try to line up times to trade stuff.

And yes, I have some vampire blood in my veins.... icon_wink.gif
pillb0x
PostFri 03/21/03 7:02pm
Does anyone know the difference between GMT and Central ? Is it 4 hours ?  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! I hate it when this happens eventhough Im no powerplayer, its just so frustrating: Been playing for a long time (several hours or so) when suddenly the server crashes! Lost hundreds of gp and thousands of xp (A whole lvl)!!! ARGH! icon_sad.gif

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
pillb0x
PostFri 03/21/03 7:38pm
Do what I do, start banging your head into the keyboard.  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostFri 03/21/03 8:10pm
or do what i do,relog ech level to save it icon_eek.gif  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
PostFri 03/21/03 8:13pm
Indeed. That's the only surefire way to save your char.

Central Time is GMT -6. So if it's noon GMT, it's only 6 AM CST.

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, stupid server crashes. Stupid little sisters who hog the PC.

Ah well, I'm not on that much, I get on once in a while, after finishing the forums, and doing any spare work I seem to have left(such as soundsets, get those).

IF I get on it's usually around 19:00 GMT

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, after much begging on Marcus's side icon_wink.gif, And some thinking and waiting on mine, I have decided to promote Marcus to protector!!!!!! Congratulations!

pillb0x
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56 EXP: 25 / 56
 44%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Hoo !

(when was I begging ? icon_neutral.gif I dont beg icon_smile.gif )

Kindo wrote:
Are you some kind of newspaper-editor-publisher thingie?

Conrad Hollows wrote:
15min of effort (on anything other than trying to max their character) is more than most are willing to give back ...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!!!

How much are you guys spreading the word of our Guild? I mention it to almost everyone I meet. I'm proud to be in it, and also take pride in being able to assist and aid any travellers I come accross (because I carry a lot of healing pots and kits). As of right now, Raisthenal has taken the southernmost coastal lands as his to protect (because I'm only lv 6, still, and I really really like those new lands!) I don't tell people I'm a Ranger straight off, just that I am a wanderer and lover of nature, and that my bretheren and I of the Order of the Howling Wolf are protectors.

Now, when are we getting our special item(s)? I want a ring that gives me Haste and Polymorphs me into a Dire Wolf!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I asked Bri about the guilds a couple of days, and he said he was thinking about adding about 5 guilds.

I try mentioning the order to everyone I meet, usually by introducing myself as the leader of the Order.
It has worked well sofar, I think I get about 1 in 4 people I meet to join. icon_biggrin.gif

Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Shadow yer avatar is annoying! doesnt stop moving
but i like it its cool....

(where do you find all these avatars?! i look everywhere but never find something nice)

Gratz Marcus! yur a protector!!! woohooo

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
PostMon 04/07/03 7:16am
Hehe, it's cool huh? I make those things myself, strip animations from a game and put them in a gif.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided to promote the longstanding members Master Ecusidor and Raisthenal Maelenshareon to guardians. You now have almost as much authority(If we can speak of such a thing here) within the Order. Anyone who you think is fit to join, will be allowed to join without questions or second thoughts. You can organize anything since I fully trust you with these powers.

As well as these promotions, Elextra has now been promoted to a protector. icon_biggrin.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: