DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dysotopia v2.24a (ALPHA) Released!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join the Black Knights, EVIL Fighters and Paladins wanted:

http://playervault.ign.com/guilds/default.asp?8708
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well... just for your information, I've been a storyteller for over 15 years
My suggestion was from a roleplay perspective, just makes more sense."

You are entitled to your opinion, certainly ... but then, so am I. Opinions are like some other things, we all have one. I started in with the original D&D back some 20 or so odd years ago and have played the various incarnations of the game as they have been developed. I've even had the pleasure of gaming with some of the originators of the game several years back. All of this means diddly in relation to this discourse of opinion ... but if you feel behooved to try to impress, then I shall answer in kind.

"If you wanna talk ego maybe we should discuss the ease with which you seem to judge other people's motives for suggesting something.
If you wanna talk about ego let's talk about the real life ego's getting bruised when a thief steals something. Honestly the ones screaming the loudest make me laugh the most. They instantly lose sight that it's just a game and start taking things personal. Very funny stuff. "

If it were "just a game" to certain folks, they wouldn't level abject threats against the entire player base should someone be brash enough to "use an orb" against a particularly well known rogue. Get your goggles into focus ... such commentary strikes me as taking things a bit too personal, eh? Talk about being chucklesome.
Str1der
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah.. Gesh do you know when the Golems will be up? Can only wizards or Clerics (spellcasters) use them or can anyone? Anyways when that is up I am sure Dyso would rule even more. lol it is weoird to see the badgers eating at your head when your dead.... icon_evil.gif
Dragon Strider- working on Dragoon =p
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Drudley
High Elder

Level: 31
XP
EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104 EXP: 76 / 104
 73%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One golem, clay, is already up and fuctional, all you need is sand, a bucket and some magical water... Oh, and of course the clay golem book, that can ONLY (that i know of) be bought in the mages den, in kravenwood, and requires 15+ int to be used
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostWed 09/18/02 7:08pm
it can be bought somwhere else too icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Str1der
PostWed 09/18/02 11:28pm
Where do you find sand and magic water? I cant seem tio find any icon_sad.gif  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostThu 09/19/02 4:43am
Scattered around the lands...  Reply with quote

Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you only made my point by replying, conrad... icon_wink.gif
Too easy to push your buttons really.

Anyway checked out the orb, tried one out, they've been changed slightly and are just good fun now.
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
PostThu 09/19/02 9:45pm
If that makes you feel good, push all you like. icon_smile.gif  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostThu 09/19/02 10:20pm
i like batman  Reply with quote

Shadow_Stalker
PostFri 09/20/02 3:26am
Will the orb of pain be in other shops then just the wizard guild?, if it is already i must have missd it.  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostFri 09/20/02 10:52am
WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  Reply with quote

Scorp57
DysoMOD

Level: 18
XP
EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45 EXP: 21 / 45
 46%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:41 pm    Post subject: Batman is dumb Reply with quote

Batman is dumb, all his powers are fake cause he had to buy stuff to be able to get them. If a naked Superman and a naked batman got in a fight, superman would make batman his bitch lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: