DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DIRE NEWS

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: DIRE NEWS Reply with quote

The strangest event just occurred, I was on my way to the Strange Cave to aid some friends, and then at the entrance of the Dragon Valley Cain and Hashmeer stopped me, ORDERED me to turn back, ORDERED by the White Rose! This seemed strange to me, Cain and Hashmeer are clearly evil. Cain told me he had turned good but I did not believe him. I said: I can not be ordered around by you. Then they asked and I indeed left. I then summoned my familiar to take a look around and they killed it!

Then Cain confronted me in the Butterfly Fields and called me a "Rat", and then went back to the valley again. My party at the Cave told me that they would help me, and I entered the Valley again. Then I was killed by Christine, who was in my party earlier! Not only Christine was there, but Hashmeer, Cain (Another woman, I believe Tialara or something) and GLORIN! GLORIN OF THE LOST GUARD!!! So I then knew I was right. Then Shelinne and some others from my party appeared to help me, and they all fled to the Temple at the Butterfly Field.

At the Temple the Lost Guard claimed that they were ordered to act as they had, and that they had received a list of people to kill from Laz! Laz, the leader of the White Rose! They were ordered by the WR! I am not sure to believe this, they might want us to blame the WR. And Glorin asked if the HW (us) were now in war with the WR, I denied, so this might all be some big evil scheme!

Randor my lord! YOU were on that list as well! They said that Laz would deny this. That he wanted this to be as if it never happened. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!

What is going on here!

(Also Hildra was attacked by Glorin, Cain and Hashmeer earlier, and they rezraped him!)

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First the Lost Guard told me that they think the Howling Wolf is a evil guild. (Ofcourse, the Lost Guard is evil themselves!) Later they informed me that they believe that the HW is a good guild, and that the WR who forced them to kill me was the evil guild.

Now I believe that they want an alliance between the Howling Wolf and the Lost Guard vs the White Rose! I did not tell them that I expected this, for i do not wish to start a war with any guild.

I suggest that we contact Laz and the White Rose, ask their side of the story. icon_idea.gif

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Ecusidor, this is dire news indeed, I know Cain and Hashmeer, and I know that they are part of the Lost Guard, and evidently, so is Glorin. Also, I know that Cain would never turn good, and that, since he is a scammer, Hashmeer would never do such a thing either. What I believe is that you are right Ecusidor I shall inform Laz of this(ill do it by a pm), and ask him what happened according to him, but we shall not help the Lost Guard, and I have my doubts about the White Rose too, but we must take our chance.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I have asked Laz, and am now waiting for a reply, when I get one, I will send the story to the Historians Guild, for publishment, and publish it here too, we shall see what happens then.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostWed 01/01/03 7:25pm
Good work, Randor, my lord! Meanwhile I shall continue to interrogate people.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as you may have seen, I have already posted about it, and i have sent the information to the Historian's guild too, we shall now see how this will be handled.

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is indeed troubling news, if not surprising. Of course, the purpose of the beginning of our Order was because of all the doubt in people's minds about the WR and the LGoG (not that anyone ever really doubted where they stood). We must not choose sides at ALL in this. There are some members of the WR who, I think, have good will towards others, but as a rule I do not trust them. For all we know, LaZ and others might want to use us as pawns in their power struggle with LGoG as much as the LGoG does.

Let us not be pulled into their petty fighting. Let us stand above it an try to set the example for Good.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was attacked again by Cain. He started slashing with his mighty blade, but it did little harm to me, and I just stood there. When the coward noticed his attack was useless he casted a deadly cleric spell. The spell killed me. After somebody else ressurected me Cain told me that our guilds are at war!

Now it seems they declared war towards us. But we refuse to declare war towards them... How are we supposed to defend ourselves then?

I will NOT stand for this. I refused to aid the LGoG because of the earlier events, but now I believe we should strike back!

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one do NOT vote for war. We need to set an example, since obviously one needs to be set, for good people who desire only peace.

I think that if you are unjustly attacked, then by all means fight back and punish the evil-doer. If, however, there is someone who continues to harass us, then perhaps they can earn a place on the Order of the Howling Wolf's KoS list. But let us not go to war unless Glorin himself declares it to Shadow Randor, and we have tried to talk them out of it. We must avoid war at all costs, for it benefits no one.
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, they did not declare war against us, it was a oneman war started by Cain, he has been punished by Glorin for this, so there is no war, if Cain tries anything(which i doubt he will), you may do something against him. But we will not choose sides in this war, we will not get involved in it.

Ecusidor
PostFri 01/03/03 12:00pm
As you wish, my lord.  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) do you know how he got punished i would really like to hear that one icon_lol.gif

2) how do u know that he punished him shadow?

3) glorin is evil asswell...dont believe everything he sais

4) u wont like what im going to say but...cain is just role playing his chaotic evil char icon_redface.gif

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errmmm, no he isn't roleplaying his evil char, he is trying to,but most of the time he is just being an ass. I know he has been punished, because he wa kicked out of the order before for something similar, and i asked Glorin, I kow i can trust him on this, although not everything.

Elex
PostMon 01/06/03 6:07pm
is Cain now in the lgog?  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
PostMon 01/06/03 6:32pm
cain was kicked out of the lost guard for things he said his little brother did but he's trying to return to the lost guard now.  Reply with quote

Ecusidor
PostMon 01/06/03 7:31pm
I doubt Glorin lets him back in again.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, i actually believe that his little brother did those things, but i can't really know. What I do know, is that he is likely to have been kicked out again for starting a one-man war against us and the LoS.

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt that we will have trouble with glorin for a while now. the war seems to have taken his toll on him and i don't think he wants another enemy.

OOC: glorin has ordered all attacks on us to stop.
he's not such a bad guy ooc icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from talking to glorin a couple of times i have seen that he is not a bad guy...( he is a nice guy)

another thing: i asked Cain about what happened and if he is in the guard and he said he is and will always be (we are ooc friends)

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoC: Well, Cain isnt all that bad ooc, he is a little young so he does have a hard time RPing I guess. I also felt sorry for him when some ppl told him ooc that they knew his IP and CD Key. He was worried he had to buy a new cd. I think it's outragious! So, although he can be very annoying, lets be gentle on him.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehhhm, outrageous, ecusi? You participated happily with it, if i remember correctly. Besides, he had to be a little bit punished for just plainly killing people he encountered and didn't like, there wasn't much IC there, also, he already knows that they don't really know his IP and cd-key(although i bet i could find out icon_twisted.gif) But i do agree that he is not that bad a guy ooc.

Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, dont call me Ecusi, makes me sound like a badger icon_rolleyes.gif . And at first I did participate in it, to teach him a little lesson, but then he sounded all sad and worried in tells. So I feeled sorry for him and told him that I would not abuse such information and make sure that others would neither.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

XP
 77%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person that I have a problem with IC is African Apes (Aphikan Aps, etc.), and sometimes Glorin. They and a couple other of their buddies seem to like to just run around and pp and harass people and kill them.

Yes I agree that OOC Glorin is alright.
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: