DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

I want my Bag of Holding back

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mogster
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 19 / 27 EXP: 19 / 27 EXP: 19 / 27
 70%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: I want my Bag of Holding back Reply with quote

I got a nasty surprise today when I stepped off the ship - a little line in my status box that said "Lost item: Bag of Holding." It couldn't have been stolen in Eleriina, so I shouted my dismay and was told this has happened to several people, probably due to some unannounced scripting changes.

I had a leftover key to the Bandit Caves, which I'd put in the bag a long time ago and forgotten about. I'd heard about the deadline for dumping "Lost Ruins" keys, but paid it no mind since I've never seen one. Now it seems that other quest items are verboten too? Where was the announcement? Why wasn't there any warning? What other radical changes have been made that I'll have to blunder into before I'm aware of them?
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the same thing happen to me this afternoon Mogster. Had a bag of holding with an Emerald Tome in it that I had not used yet due to a server crash after we killed the Arcane. When I logged in today it took the tome, bag and all! *pout* Oh well, anyone know where you go in Elerina to look for lost luggage? *scrunches brow and hopes that her name tag is on her bag of holding to find it among all the others*

Tiarella Jones~
Tiarella Jones~
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20 EXP: 7 / 20
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ha! Just read 'Bug in Emerald Cave' thread which reveals all! Seems Emerald Tome is on the non-storable list of items, (can not enter game with one in inventory). Oh well. Good thing the server never crashes so we can just go off and get that big, bad Dark Lord after getting the tome. *smile*. (Not complaining. only teasing). No matter, the fun is puttin' the whuppin' on the Divine and Arcane anyway. If we need to do it again because of a crash, no matter! They've got it coming anyway!

*still would like her bag of holding back since she had it monogramed and all*

Tiarella Jones~
Mogster
PostTue 01/07/03 1:49am
"The Divine and the Arcane"? What are you talking about?  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know what F***ed me off? I don't care I lost 2 emerald tomes, or even 30 healing potions, or even 5 seeds of life, I don't care I lost a sylvandale sewer key, or even a map of eleriina, I don't care I lost all my soul stones, except one.

MY GLOTH SOULSTONE.

DAMN YOU ALL now I cant see sidds handiwork.... f it all and no one is selling any :icon_cry.gif: i want my soulstone to Gloth back dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA SEE GLOTH AGAIN BEFORE THE VAULT GETS WIPED :: angry :: Die!!!!

:: rushes off to the strange cave :: :: die in 2 hits :: :: respawns :: says: damn ::goes right back at it with no losses whatsoever:: reapeats 40 times:: ::gives up:: :: tries to hack into the admin console:: ::gives up::

someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! i cant stand it anymore.... must get to gloth... please will someone help me instead of being a bitch to me icon_cry.gif
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your bag contains one of the non-storable items (quest items like keys, tomes etc.) then it looks like it takes the whole bag rather than in the item in the bag.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

please will someone help me instead of being a bitch to me

i'd like to jon but someone stole mine!
maybe we should make a melee group to go kick some gloth guardian ass without help from mages once?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ferco-Butter
PostTue 01/07/03 2:42pm
Jon, I'll help you kick the gloth sentry. If you see me online, send a tell.  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

melee stands no chance, you need a balanced team instead of trying to waste your time with uber monsters of 100+ ac... mages are convenient for non pvp when fighting monsters since spells always hit... and the ac of a monster goes far beyond what the most powerful melee could ever hope to reach and no, i guess i will have to use my mage or somthing another char to get to gloth for solo since its like... impossible... i will just lame it up with some of my uber chars all i wanna do is see gloth and not one person is selling one.... and since there aint no one that will help me, i guess i stand alone. as usual.
Glorin
PostTue 01/07/03 8:22pm
Ill help you! ill give you mine! and get one on my own!  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: