DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Slavers Guild

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Meriam
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 9 / 16 EXP: 9 / 16 EXP: 9 / 16
 56%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: The Slavers Guild Reply with quote

Okay, I'm sure most of you have heard me mention this at some point or another, and I've gained your critism, or at least whatever critism there was and I'm pretty sure I've been able to hammer out most of the bugs.

It seems to start a guild I just post in the guild forum (here) and ask for members and what we stand for. Unfortuanately there's no actual way for a guild of this sort to detain someone for sale, and no official place to sell the slaves. But with the support that this is a good idea, and with peoples co-operation I'm sure it will work smoothly, and if anyone would like to note they don't ever want to be captured as a slave I'm sure I can start a kind of blacklist and post it for the members (If the guild get's members) so that you'll be avoided.

What's the slaver's guild do, I hear you ask. Well, the guild captures slaves (actual PC players unless Gesh wants to incorporate my henchmen idea, but he's got his hands full right now and in the future so PC players only really.) and then sells them off to people, now I'm thinking of using the Eleriina arena area, Eleriina North? For this, until the new mayor or gaurd decides they don't want a slave trade in their city. There's a limit of how many slaves you may capture a day but that's going to be put to a guild vote.

I can not enforce enough how much any member in this guild most roleplay, especially when on guild business (capturing slaves). However it may be necessary to ask your intended victim if they have any rejections to their slavery. When a slave is sold they are the property of the buyer until they can escape fairly, are released or are killed and not ressurected.

Uh, that's all I'll post for now. Any suggestions feel free, want to join just say so here or message me.

Death comes to the silent man who knows not of these truths.
View users profile Send private message
Perem
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9 EXP: 0 / 9
 0%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my friend, I would be more than happy to join you in the buissness. I am on of the old arts. I know mucha bout peoples wills and wants. I am sure you can find a use for me...

- The lich
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: