DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Guild house and items for us
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Which outfit did you like best?
ShadowCores black version
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
ShadowCores white version
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
ShadowCores white/black version
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Ecusidors version
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Guild house and items for us Reply with quote

Well, read the thread by Geshtal, then read this:
Alright, change of the Seal, we needed to make it as good as we wanted it, and we should, especially now that i have seen what the other ones do(huge attack and damage bonuses for the OSB, and spell immunity for White Guard)

Seal of the Wolf:
Immunity to all damage. Polymorph into wolf. Blue hue, or some recognisable thing, so we can be recognised, and 50% concealment(i just love that ).
Also, if possible, maybe a permanent stat(probably wisdom) boost, but that may be asking for too much.

Any other suggestions are ofcourse welcome.

Guildhouse until now:
Sleeping quarters, approx. 20 or so, +1 for the Leader with study for work, +4 for significant members with studies, a big library, a bath area, to freshen up, and a training hall outside, for DEFENSIVE training, mainly. And maybe some construction rooms for when the training skills get implemented

Now, any further ideas?

Last edited by ShadowCore on Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that if we are going to help ppl we should get good hasted so if someone needs help we can come fast to help him. another thing is i think one of the main policy of us is about freedom so i think we should get +freedom to the item.
but because we are the "howling wolves" we should get this stats when becoming a wolf...i think while changing to a wolf we wont be able to do dmg cause we dont need to do dmg...we are all about peace right? and noone could do dmg to us icon_lol.gif . we will be somekind of a wolf that cant harm ppl and cant be harmed...
eerrmm...when i think again (lol) we should be able to harm cause if a troll or something attacckes someone and he is about to die we should be able to kill the troll after getting there fast so we do need dmg even if we are against war.....
maybe we wont be able to hurt players but we could hurt creatures?
thats the only thing i can think of right now... icon_neutral.gif

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, well I like the idea about being recognised, but the blue light is very unclear, many people wont notice it nor the colour, mayhaps we should request an armor for guild item, an uniform so we can be recognised more easily, what say you, Randor? (sober one of course).

If you think it's a good idea I believe it should be sober looking with grey, white and black colours (Mostly white), for I believe those are neutral looking colours. A symbol that we are out there to aid others, and not to take part in any fight. (The Hide of the Wolf.)

We could still keep all the stats. (No AC please, else magicians will have a hard time casting spells.)

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I do like the idea of a guild armor, but the problem is what kind, you are a bard/sorcerer with robes, i am a monk with robes, elex is a paladin with heavy armor, the only possibility would be if there was a way to make a cloak appear, but there isn't, so i wouldn't know how to do it else. Also, the AC would be dodge, not armor, so it wouldn't interfere with casting.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, now i know, i think that if we ask nicely Geshtal could be able to script so that a cloak can be shown, if we ask, and he makes it work, i'm thinking of a grey/white cloak, with black borders, and a black wolf's head painted on the back, that would be pretty cool.
Hmm, let's see, what would be the properties of that thing, maybe something like this:
Hide of the Wolf:
+5 AC Dodge
+2 Wisdom

Seal of the Wolf:
Polymorph into Wolf with these attributes:
Hasted
Immunity to all damage(magical, physical, special etc.)

Well, that is it for now, i'm going to put in the thread of Gesh and ask if the cloak would be possible, and if we could have both of those, so we can be recognisable.
ALso, ideas can just keep coming, don't forget about the house too.

Ecusidor
PostSat 01/18/03 3:15pm
Hmmm, with the standart toolset one can't paint pictures like a wolf's head on items. I fear this is not possible.  Reply with quote

Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All guilds will have a uniform item that is purely clothing and can only have a "Light" property on it. You guys can use this to identify yourselves from others...

I like the idea of polymorphing into a hasted dire wolf and gaining some extra abilities...but immunity to damage is not an option...I think morphing into a wolf, gaining a +10 to dex, haste, +20 AC and perhaps some bonus feats such as lightning speed, etc may fit you good...making you into extremely agile and fast creatures for a limited amount of time...

Good ideas guys, keep them coming! Just wanted to add some ideas here for you!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that idea Geshtal! So, I guess those stats will be added to the "Seal of the Wolf", and not the "Hide of the Wolf"

And I guess the uniform will only get the Blue Light stat. (As Randor suggested.)

Oh, BTW, I love that new avatar, Randor!

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, i was just looking for a wolf avatarm typed in wolf on google, and found this one, needed to edit a bit, but it's good now.

Alright, well, let's make that item a ring, the Seal of the Wolf, as Ecusidor aptly named it.
Hmmm, super speed+agility, i like that, and ofcourse becoming a wolf always fits.

Alright, now, we need a Light property and colors for our Uniform, well, I already suggested blue, but it should be dark blue, light blue is too cold, i think. And as for colors, for now, i suggest grey/white with a black border thing.

Does anyone else have any further suggestions.

Elex
PostMon 01/20/03 10:28am
Gesh , may i ask for how long the item effect willl last?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostMon 01/20/03 12:57pm
It will last about 60-120 seconds, at least, that's what he said.  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats short icon_sad.gif
and we will be able to use the item once per 24 game hours?
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it cant be used often, but the effects will be very powerful. I think it's a good idea, but if you all don't think it's a good idea then I'll go along with whatever you like.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, i think is a good idea, all of the other guilds have a similar thing, and it IS very powerful. Even though i love turning into a wolf, i would like the item to have some permanent stat increase too, though, but we will have to make a choice, and i think this one is better suited.

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the cloak could have us turn into the Dire Wolf 5 or more (or unlimited?)times a day, and then the item could have all those really powerful properties for only once a day.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Elex
PostTue 01/21/03 5:15pm
so shadow, have we decided on a guild item yet?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but i think that Gesh's idea is good, since he kind of required us to make a short term very powerful ability on an item, so then i think that the turning into wolf with lots of agility and being almost unhittable is a really good idea.

Also, I have put one picture up with several colors on an outfit, i would like you to say which has your preference, mine is either white or black/white. Also, if you want to see the female versions too, i'll put them up here, but i was in too much of a hurry right now to do that.

Another thing, if you think you can make a better one, put it up there as well.

Here is the link to the pic:http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=180

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u forgot to put space from the sentence to the link( icon_lol.gif ) so we cant acces it from here(lol)

yes shadow i want a woman version plz icon_neutral.gif

how can i make my own version of an armor? toolset? icon_confused.gif

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
Elex
PostWed 01/22/03 8:23pm
btw: i didnt like the black one i liked the grey/white and the white better  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that is my opinion too, i'll put the female versions up there as soon as i get them, probably tomorrow. alright, here goes the link again : http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=180

Last edited by ShadowCore on Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....someone a Lawful Good monk? icon_smile.gif

Very nice, Shadow. My favorite is the mostly grey with white, but I do like the all grey(black?) a lot, too.
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, i now put the second one up there too, meaning the female verrsions and the male versions again, but this time with a normal skin, it looks quite different now, so take a look: http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/album_view.php?id=182

Also, as i have probably said before, if you think you can, or just want to, make one yourself, and put it up here(use the toolset for that, just create a new item and go to the appearance tab. Also, make sure that the base AC class remains 0, you can check that on the properties tab, if it isn't 0, monks and wizzies won't be able to use them, and it's just clothing, not armor, so no special properties either).

Oh, and we still need to know what color the light will be, blue?

Ecusidor
PostThu 01/23/03 2:48pm
Posted my version of the Uniform, hope you'll like it.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest Ecusidor, i like it, but i like mine better, may be the helm, though.

Since we still need a color hue, i think that it should be white, actually, and so did Elextra(she brought it up), since the outfits woul look blue, if you were to use a blue hue.

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried to make my own outfit and saw that with blue it makes the outfit look a little bluish so i think the best color will be white and if we can (i think not) maybe make it grey light.
when i saw your new version shadow i saw that its very nice and will be perfect as a guild outfit. i liked the GREY/white the best i think its the nicest.
note: i really liked the grey/white one icon_biggrin.gif
Elex
PostThu 01/23/03 8:13pm
oops i posted my note two times sorry for that icon_redface.gif  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 01/23/03 8:29pm
No matter, happens to all of us, a double click does it. Ah well, now it's gone, so no need to worry.  Reply with quote

Elex
PostThu 01/23/03 8:39pm
how did it disapear lol?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostThu 01/23/03 8:41pm
I've got moderator powers here, i can delete any message posted, i can edit it, i can do a lot, but it is not really necessary.  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know why they are all so grey like. we should be a happy guild. we help people right? let's be happy and wear happy colours. like yellow and green. but as far as these go i liked the white version most.

/tari
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: