DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Guild house and items for us
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  

Which outfit did you like best?
ShadowCores black version
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
ShadowCores white version
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
ShadowCores white/black version
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Ecusidors version
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as i said, you could make your own if you liked, but i do think that we will need a bit sober colors, we are a peaceful and immaterial guild, after all.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, altough I agree with ShadowCore, I did post another pict in the gallery with a more colorful yet sober uniform, tell me if you like (Or don't like) it plz.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made it bright green/yellow, so it's easily noticed. And also because those colors aren't seen in Dyso very often. (unlike blue/yellow or blue/purple etc.)

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same goes for this uniform, i like it, but i still like mine better icon_biggrin.gif But somehow i don't like the color combination, green with yellow, but that's probably just me.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont like the combination?? OMG! icon_lol.gif It's actually pretty common, colors like Blue, Green and Red as basic and then minor parts of the clothing and borders in Yellow.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
Elex
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14 EXP: 8 / 14
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) eerrmm...shadow, when i read this forum page again from the start i start to realize that it was meant to discuss the guild item and house, and not clothing and maybe we should make another section for the clothing or move the item and house discussion to a new section( but thats up to you).
2) i just thought that since we havent decided yet what will be our item we should start discussing that again. so do we have any finall idea about what will be our guild item? ( cause if we have we should write it to gesh)

Balrron Saurcain the rude cleric
View users profile Send private message
Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! i did it again (post my messege two times) what am i doing wrong? icon_confused.gif icon_redface.gif
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just think that Gesh's idea for the item(the ring), is good, it is exactly what the guild items are supposed to be like. Also, this was meant to discuss guild items, and huse(which has now been posted here, and i guess that we have the final version there).

And the reason we are discussing the outfit here, is because the outfit is also a guild item, and that is the only thing we need to work out.

But, if everybody agrees, i will post the final guild item(it's in this topic) in Gesh's thread.

Elex
PostMon 01/27/03 12:03pm
Well, i agree that it will be the item, and if noone sais no so i think you should post the finall decision in gesh's thread  Reply with quote

hidra1
PostMon 01/27/03 12:10pm
i liked the white armor the best cause white matchs to our guild icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that our uniform should be mostly black and white and grey, maybe with some dark brown. We are protectors = white. We are subtle = black. We are wolfish = grey and brown. Also, the mix shows how we are believers in the natural balance of things.

Bright colors aren't an all bad idea, I just don't see our guild as being represented all that well by them. Think about it like this: what colors would you want on a flag flying on our guildhouse? Hmm....maybe black/white/grey with green and brown highlights (now I'm getting carried away I think!) icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
PostTue 01/28/03 12:19pm
Personally I think it should be white, grey and black, but mostly white, represending us being a neutral guild.  Reply with quote

Elex
PostTue 01/28/03 1:22pm
so have we all agreed on an outfit? (grey/white). i think all of us have voted no?  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think that we agree on the outfit(So that would be my grey/black/white one), and i think that we are ready to submit it.

I only have one question left, just for fun: Could anybody try to make a symbol or somethin(I am really bad at artistry), it would be nice to have one icon_biggrin.gif

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a symbol? and where will this symbol be? and how will ppl see this symbol?
u mean a symbol for a flag or for an outfit? Eyecrazy.gif
ShadowCore
PostWed 01/29/03 9:17am
Something for a flag, since we can't import it in-game, but we could use it on the forums and such.  Reply with quote

Elex
Adept

XP
 57%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errrmm...shadow, about what you wrote to gesh, i think it should add +10 to dex and +20 to ac (dodge) and not the opposite, dont you think?
and i really think that when turning to a wolf we should be FASTER then normal haste.
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't it say so? Ah well, I'll check it in a minute. And, No, it shouldn't be the other way around, since the maximum ac bonus is 5, and only with dodge can you get to a +10 bonus, but not higher. But i'll correct the other thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: