DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

King of the Hill MUAHAHA

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Gloth
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: King of the Hill MUAHAHA Reply with quote

Yup, I'm declaring Jonathan King of the Hill in Gloth, first one to beat him gets 100k, you will see him battling xivians constantly from now on as he will be searchin for the uber item of gloth thats rumored to drop every now and then, BRING on the KILL ALOT fests!!! whoo hoo!!!

Seriously, I was thinking perhaps Gesh or a DM could host a night of PvP warring of like the Capture the Flag type fun... could be an interesting day, I would think...

(nah forget what I said abot being uber with jonathan, i just want a capture the flag war once in dyso, it would be so much fun i think icon_smile.gif )
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this reminds me... Gesh wrote once that he would add a very interesting feature to Gloth.
Something about killing a boss there and becoming the "king of the hill". Only him and his party would be able to buy and get stuff from Gloth, until someone killed him and take that previledge from him.

(he also mentioned something about our character shining like there was no tomorrow... which would be cool icon_smile.gif )

Is this still going to be done?
Geshtal
Lead Project Manager

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87 EXP: 72 / 87
 82%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! You gain control of an army when you are king of the gloth hill...and you can leave gloth and take this army conquering. icon_biggrin.gif

But shhh, that's gonna happen down the road a bit. Glot was originally put in for the "uber" pkers that played...to give them someplace to PK as much as they wanted OOC...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Gloth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: