DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Kravenwood Laws

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Kravenwood Laws Reply with quote

Jon has asked if we have any preliminary laws for Kravenwood, as there are currently none, I'd like to instate some rules so we can begin regulating the lands assigned to us.

Num. 1
No pickpocketing allowed in the lands of Kravenwood (estates, lowlands, path) this is a given, I wouldn't like anyone to vow never to return to Kravenwood because their equipment was stolen by Hashmeer

Num. 2
Attacking or killing other characters is banned. obviously this rule doesn't apply to anyone enforcing the laws of Kravenwood, at least until we get some jailing around here. Attacking does include traps.

Num. 3
No summoning Balors or dragging powerful creatures in our city. None.
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!

Last edited by Little Teapot on Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shihi
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22
 9%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are rules which I agree to and understand.
Looking at the Elrinas ones I had to look into my dictionary to see what trespassing is...

Shihi
View users profile Send private message
Kuma
Dyso MOD| Forum MOD

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41 EXP: 40 / 41
 97%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I thought it was common knowledge, and then again, english it's not my primary language icon_smile.gif

trespassing

Trespass \Tres"pass\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Trespassed; p. pr. & vb. n. Trespassing.] [OF. trespasser to go across or over, transgress, F. tr['e]passer to die; pref. tres- (L. trans across, over) + passer to pass. See Pass, v. i., and cf. Transpass.] 1. To pass beyond a limit or boundary; hence, to depart; to go. [Obs.]

Soon after this, noble Robert de Bruce . . . trespassed out of this uncertain world. --Ld. Berners.

2. (Law) To commit a trespass; esp., to enter unlawfully upon the land of another.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Glorin
PostTue 01/21/03 8:09pm
its like if u came onto my property and i didnt tell you that you were allowed to, in the United States i would have the right to shoot you.  Reply with quote

Mogster
PostTue 01/21/03 9:19pm
Get your facts straight Glorin, that is not allowed in most states.  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostTue 01/21/03 9:36pm
or is it?  Reply with quote

Shihi
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22 EXP: 2 / 22
 9%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to dyso... The door to the mayors estate opened, as I never was in before and Im curious I went in and started looking around (with several other people). Soon I discovered in the scrolling text that Ethis asked me to leave the area. So I went.
Some hours later I see the rule which threatens with jail for such things.
Im surprised.

Shihi
Srego the Short
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 11 / 14 EXP: 11 / 14 EXP: 11 / 14
 78%
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I like the idea that the Path falls under Kravenwood jurisdiction. The Lowlands bridge would be the best defensive border. I could see the Lowlands south of the bridge would be mostly under control and subject to routine patrols, but I'm not sure the instajail should work in the Path. Patrols would be fine, just no instajail.

Actually, I can't wait for the the Kravenwoodys and Eleriinites to get in a squabble and start banning each other from their respective cities. Somobody's bound to whack an Eleriinite inside Kravenwood some time, and I don't see too many Woodys caring too much.

Come to think of it, Sylvandale's going to get occupied soon. There's going to be a need for a nice, lawless, corrupt city besides Gloth. Somewhere where it's just a few gold to get in the door, justice can be bought, and there's food, gambling, frolic, and danger as far as the eye can see.
Little Teapot
PostWed 01/22/03 8:59pm
the jurisdictional range of the Militia isn't mine to control. it's Bri's  Reply with quote

Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teapot i havent seen any guard of kravenwood or anything, are you really going to make it or you are just playing with my mind in the forum?
and if yo uare going too, you better get some nice guards hehe
Kuma
PostSun 01/26/03 4:58pm
:: please, let's stay in topic here. This is about kraven's laws, not country laws, topic have been cleaned as a request from LT ::  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Kravenwood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: