DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Order of the WhiteRose
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok let me just take one name for now Ventura sometime assassin sometime crook How does he fit into the noble creed of the White Rose....I think becos he represents what the Rose really is PKing PP
Or wow a new member Bootr swindler deal welcher again I applaud your high standards.......sorry you dont have any The White Rose is catch all for anyone standards dont apply
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They pick up anyone off the street so when you attack someone, you are attacking a white rose, and when you attack a white rose, even with a justified purpose, they will have all guild members online swarm after you, wow isn't that just amazing? all these members and yet you cannot keep track of them or communicate with them *thumbs up*
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have seen some lack of "brotherhood" within the WR.
Everyone seems to run around doing their own things, without a though of any guild.
I mean, you get new members every day. Shouldn't you calm down a bit?
Quantity over quality won't last. You cannot try to make a guild as big as possible by recruiting every single do-gooder in the game.

Calm down.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Muric
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindo, we do not lack brotherhood within the WR, but yes we do tend to split into small groups and "run around doing our own things" at times. This is because we have no agenda other than to: (1) Protect the weak and the innocent from being vicitimized by evil individuals or groups (2) When no threat is present we desire simply to enjoy our lives in Dysotopia, helping those we come across who need assistance. Also, we tend to have quite a few guildmembers of chaotic alignment, probably due to the fact that most lawful goods gravitate toward the Order of the Shining Blade (but not all since I myself am lawful good). As far as our large membership, we accept all like-minded individuals who are interested in joining us. All they need do is have someone tell us a story of how the potential member helped someone else, be of non-evil alignment, and uphold all that the WR stands for.

Muric Fearinsen
Kindo
PostMon 12/09/02 6:08pm
I see. Well, I do not know much about WR.
Anyway, so this rumour Hash is spreading that Laz is PK:ing lowbies is not true?

Muric
Grandmaster

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the recent posts on this forum by Red and M-K are either outright lies or else perversions of the truth. They are part of his propaganda tactics for The Lost Guard of Glorin. Anyone who hasn't read it yet, please read Nefiorim's post "LGoG = Fraud" under General Guild Talk. My thanks go out to Nefiorim for his undercover work and subsequent exposure of the LGoG secret agenda. I know his work was done primarily for the LoS, but all individuals and guilds in Dysotopia will benefit from his work.

Hashmeer states that he is the newly appointed Minister of Propaganda for LGoG. His quotes include, "My job is to also to turn those from other guilds to the Lost Guard", "This is mostly for recruiting new members and disguising our true intent", and "I must make the guard look it's best even if it's through lies".

As far as Laz pking lowbies, anybody who knows him realizes this isn't true. Laz would never do such a thing (unless of course his hand were forced by something such as repeated pping after being warned). In fact, he is more than willing to die defending them, and often has when outnumbered by his evil foes.

Muric Fearinsen
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand.
I for one will not listen to anything the LG says any more.
All lies.

And yes I know Laz good enough to trust that he would never kill anyone innocent.
I think with all these info we got about the LG recently,
no more guilds/individuals will be drawn to that accursed militia which does nothing but lie and manipulate.
Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks necessary. Everything I've posted is 100% from the LGoG subforum (not edited in any way).
I will keep on posting, as I have quite some more stuff that I've ripped from the LGoG forum.
Muric
Grandmaster

XP
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, as far as this lowbie story, I think I know where he got the idea. There was an incident between Red and Laz in the Kravenwood Lowlands a couple days ago over Red pping. I heard that during the incident a lowbie friend of Red's got killed, by somebody else (not Laz) and completely off-screen from Laz. The person who killed the lowbie said it was for pp. Red simply changed the story around in an attempt to tarnish our guildmaster's good name. Excellent propaganda, I must say.
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was not all Red who said that, the victims of Laz including Terra sent Tells to me. It was NOT made up, i assure u this OOC.

As for nefiorim, she had 1/2 of the thread correct. The original thread was this......

Mr. Red Hashmeer wrote:
First off i want all members of the Lost Guard to show the upmost respect and loyalty to Lord Glorin, do NOT show more respect to another guild, if this is even the least bit suspected then you WILL be interrogated about it....now on to my Gureilla Squad

My Guerilla Brigade will be based on three things
One:
The Guerilla Brigade will specialize in hit-and-run tactics and reconissance
The Guerilla Brigade will NOT be engaged in any frontline warfare unless called to it by Lord Glorin...the Guerilla Brigade will hit a small force or one person and run like hell to a fixed location set by me...looting will only be allowed if the person is alone...we are not theives, we are Guerillas
Two:
the Guerilla Brigade will also partake in orginized assisinations...these will have an arranged target and will take a while to plan, once the target is confirmed dead, all are to run to the pre detirmined hide out.....targets will be chosen as enemy heads of state or guild and those who openly critisize the Lost Guard of Glorin or have the intent of trying to ruin Lost Guard propaganda will also be dead.....those orders will come from the Minister or Propaganda...which i will provide more information on later in the post
Three:
Rouges are required to be a part of this squad
This is with the exeption of Mages and Clerics, but they must use invisibility whenever necessary
I am looking for one spellcaster, one archer, and three brutes
Brutes and Druids must multiclass to rouge
i will not accept full rouges as brutes but i will as archers

i know these rules are strict but they will be put into effect

that is all for now, i would like to thank mine Glorin for granting me this fine opprunity...if you have any suggestions, speak to me....i will be away from the servers for quite some time, and im not sure for how long...but for now i cannot act on my positions nor do i have members for my squad, but that will change upon my return

She Wrote in the part about Propaganda. I dont even knwo why shes so mad, if u pker or pp in the lgog then you are kicked out, simple as that.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Nefiorim
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will mirror the LGoG forum asap.. so you can see the originals for yourself.
They have already been sent to numerous other players..
I have also now got time to upload several screenshots for the public to see.. Please go check the Gallery section.
Hmm my screenshots are too large.. I will notify when I've got the time to resize them to 1024x768 or whatever the correct size is.
Nefiorim
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact is.. Glorin just acknowledged the existence of the post (though not 100%, he left a bit out).
Fact is.. he can only clear his name by letting some people in to see what the post really is..
Fact is.. you can be 100% sure he's lying if he DOES let people in, and they see the post was edited or removed..
Glorin
PostMon 12/09/02 8:39pm
i let Zedium into the Forum to prove i am not lying  Reply with quote

zak_fel
PostTue 12/10/02 12:53am
i have found Laz to be an outstanding and upright fellow icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baseless twisting of the truth thats amusing.....Answer the questions about certain of your membership you cant..what I stated is true...The honest upstanding Laz I agree he is honest he Hasnt denied the truth of the stories only his lapdogs he is honest enough to not deny it .Oh the veracity of anything that comes from the Nef Stargate family is well known as generations of Pkd newbies can testify too
if you are clinging to Nefs fantasies as a fig leaf you are going to be sadly left with a lot of egg on your face.Bit i suppose youll say Nef is one of the most honest upstanding protectors of good on Dyso just like Kaz.
White as a name has been used by many groups to cover their agenda for years
personally I think the White Rose is the remake of the Klu Klux Klan they liked white too preached god and good.
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i believe the White rose is an organization that shows it's corruption all too well right now. the irony of the group broadcasted as a "good and benifiting" organization of people has turned out to be corrupt. i believe that the guilds of dysotopia have turned upside down of their supposed alignment. this makes for good TV...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
laz
PostTue 12/10/02 2:17am
Please welcome the Order of the WhiteRose's newest members:

Anorirdith Di'mana
Bootr Ferapappiand
Astafast

Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostTue 12/10/02 2:31am
You already recriuted Di'mana and Bootr....you don't grow stronger  Reply with quote

laz
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39
 66%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to know what the Order of the WhiteRose is exactly about, then I suggest you read the charter posted as the first post. I interview EVERY person that I admit into the WhiteRose. Most of the the time it is someone I have traveled with and membership comes up latter after I have a sense of who they are. Occasionally I will get a person who is considered and unkown who wants to apply for aditmitenance into the Order. That person is required to have a person who has helped in the past, tell me of the experience. I also integrate his motives. I have rejected many applicants because their motives for entry did not fight the mission of the WhiteRose (See charter).
I have better things to do with my time then try to refute every lie that evil men try to spread and Mr Red says about me. If you proof of his lies then look in the forum. In one point he even claimed to be in teh WhiteRose. Words are cheap and action defines the man. I stand by who I am and those who I chose to surround myself with. We have a common cause and it invovles helping others not taking advantage of them.

Who Me?
View users profile Send private message Send email
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you need a guild to achieve something like that though? I myself have supported my words with actions and given money to the poor when i am on patrol...then i see you come down and PK myself and two other people
Not ONCE have i seen or heard of any handouts to the poor Laz, even Ogt (rest his soul) gave out money, and he was the most evil person in Dysotopia
How does PKing without reason achieve anything for the common good Laz? Did any of you explain just why two people were killed before my eyes before i myself opened fire in fear of more death? If you were so good, you would have made explinations why and negoiated a treatty rather than just look for a fight
Then you recriut everyone you see in the Kravenwood Lowlands reguardless of who they are, man i can point out so many weaknesses to you, it would spin your head. Then you make 100 new characters with the same names and memories of all others. Yesterday i saw you in the mines and tried to ask you if all Laz's were the same, then you PPd me and i killed you....Is that good RP?
The point i am trying to make is: Stop the hipocracy
Kindo
PostTue 12/10/02 12:47pm
I have my doubts about this guild.
Are you sure that you recruit after you get to know the CHARACTER instead of the powerleveling player?

Doug the Average
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25 EXP: 21 / 25
 84%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red you forgot to mention the part about how you killed a particular newb FIVE times Saturday.

I LAUGH AT YOUR CLAIMS OF HELPING THE MASSES. I SCOFF AT YOUR CLAIMS OF BEING CONCERNED ABOUT THEM. At least when I battle Jon I know he simply wants to kill me. He isnt putting his arm around me & tounging me in the ear before he does it.

By the way, did anyone tell you that you look like a Pinkie?
Jon316
PostTue 12/10/02 4:34pm
icon_mrgreen.gif  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL Doug, you are just as evil as Neffi, we had a war on saturday and i forget if i killed any noob, unless you mean Di'mana or whatever, and she started it by going hostile to me
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By the way, did anyone tell you that you look like a Pinkie?

lol Doug even when u are being anti-us, ur still funny
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ferco-Butter
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, how is going hostile "starting it"? The first thing to do when you think someone looks fishy is to switch to dislike (and that's a totally IC kind of thing IMHO). That just makes the attacker / pickpocketer have to respond to an alert victim. Are you telling us that if someone switches to Dislike on you, that is reason enough to kill them even if they are lower level than you? Explain please.
Glorin
PostTue 12/10/02 8:56pm
dislike is commonly used to mean u want to duel them, although i understand ur intentions many people, not just red, would react as he did.  Reply with quote

Ferco-Butter
PostTue 12/10/02 9:11pm
ok. kinda limits its usefullness for RP tho.  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

XP
 47%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think switching to hostile is a form of "hey i want to fight you" i don't think it has anything to do with RP....someone can ACT hostile to me without turning hostile
Ferco-Butter
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14 EXP: 5 / 14
 35%
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well for the record, Red, if I go hostile on you, meaning turn Dislike, it means I want you to face an honest DC 30 on PP because my character feels that something is just not right. If I want to duel you, I will say so explicitly.

Not that it really matters that much. Maybe I'm splitting hairs over something that is just ones and zeros travelling over wires.

Bootr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: