DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Administration in Sylvandale

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: New Administration in Sylvandale Reply with quote

The battle was long and the battle was brutal but the battle was won. The Alliance (Torches United headed by Ogt, and the Simbeonese Liberation Army headed by myself) has had a revolution in Sylvandale and defeated it's army, the Order of the White Rose. A new Sylvandalian administration has been put into place and the citizens have Elected myself as new Premier of Sylvandale. I have offically named Sylvandale the capital of the new nation of Simbonia. The boarders of Simbonia extend from Sylvandale to the great forest to Gerek's pass (all areas in between are included). I have immideatly started orginizing the Army and the Econmy. We are building our way to a Communist Style government. Ogt has been appointed Commander of the Army and i will be looking now into econimic matters. The Republic of Simbonia now extends invitations to the governments of Kravenwood and Elerina in order to engage in peace talks. This is truely a victory for the people.
Uin
PostSun 01/26/03 12:43am
Anyone willing to shed some non-hashmeerised light on this?  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a Torches Unite/simbeonese liberation army force fought the White Rose a million times in Sylvandale, the WR died every time cuz they had 3 people. Then after that the Alliance won sylvandale seeing as its former protectors were defeated...
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
laz
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39 EXP: 26 / 39
 66%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The administration of Sylvandale stays the same... Yes it was a hard battle 4 WR aginst 8 thugs..We did not fair well. But no one wins all battles. Red also neglects to speak of the battle the WR won earlier that day on the Path to Kraven.

Who Me?
View users profile Send private message Send email
expansia
Grandmaster

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41 EXP: 10 / 41
 24%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail the Order of the White Rose, the continued protectorates of Sylvandale! Nay do we, the people, recognize this clan of thugs aligned with Red as any sort of authority in the Sylvandale area. One skirmish doesn't mean a thingie. You should know that of all people, Red.

icon_biggrin.gif
Sophi
View users profile Send private message
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i have stated earlier, the White Rose were crushed in a battle and Sylvandale is under new administration. End of story. All White Rose members are now banished from ever returning to our fair city.
laz
PostSun 01/26/03 5:00am
Keep dreaming Red, Keep Dreaming.  Reply with quote

Siao222
Master

Level: 11
XP
EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25 EXP: 7 / 25
 28%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I don't know if theres any simbeonese liberation army there but I do know that we the Tempest Steel Mercenaries are there hired by Ogt. And yes we won the battle again and again through 4 server resets. Anyway glorin there is more then 3 members of the White Rose there even Grok is there. (In the end Grok is "kidnapped" by Ogt well thats for another story.
expansia
Grandmaster

XP
 24%
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even after the dust settles, the WR are still the king-appointed protectorates of Sylvandale. Just try to dispute that with the King, Red. hehe And banished? Yeah, right. A lot of the "White Rose" that you were fighting weren't that at all. They were friends and allies. You're so funny, Red. Keep up the propaganda. I'm always in the mood for a good laugh! Also, there seems to be a discrepancy in your merc army. Why was Messiah paid 1.5 mil gp, while Zak only got 50k gp? Strange...

icon_biggrin.gif
Sophi
zak_fel
PostMon 01/27/03 5:59am
Messiah was paid 1.5 million for week long duration.
My mercenary company was paid 50k per person for that single battle.

Messiah
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33
 87%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I payed all the money back to Ogt as I find it more meaningful to support his Torches United . (although Martek disarmed and took my 400 k worth staff the day after , and Niam the filthy thief stole my amulet of health )
2. As Zak said it was for 1 week full support , not 1 battle .
3. Now that I am in Tempest Steel I won't be negotiating any prices by my own will .
4. I have killed like 40 WRs in that battle Sophi , Muric , Laz , Kental , Gwen , and the Syvandale was full of WR skulls , like a lake in fact . Is this how you protect a city , with your skulls on the ground ?

" I want a reason to die for , to make it beautiful to live "

Founder - coleader of the eXiled Spirits<xS>
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, Messiah did kill alot of WhiteRose.
Any you wanna know why?

Coz most of them has really low fort saves and were using imme to death items.
Awwww, afraid they didnt know abt the Wail of the Banshee icon_twisted.gif
expansia
Grandmaster

XP
 24%
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clear somethingies up, Messiah....

I'm not good at math, but Muric + Sophi + Gwen + Laz + Kental = 40? mmm...I thought it was 5... I guess I need more learning. Also, me and Gwen aren't WR. We're just friends of the guild. One more thingie...I know who has your ammy of health. hehe It's not Niam!

icon_biggrin.gif
Sophi

P.S. No, for the millionth time...I will not marry you!
Glorin
PostMon 01/27/03 10:46pm
i think u fergot to times it by 40 million, u know with all the ressurecting the roses do its almost like Rez rape.  Reply with quote

expansia
Grandmaster

XP
 24%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, we respawned and ran back. We had to. They had us 5 to 1. We're not you, Glorin. We don't run and hide after the first round of battle. icon_twisted.gif
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know guerilla warfare is so stupid!

Btw, guerilla warfare means Small War

what u do in guerilla Warfare is u hit and run

u kill the enemy, when theres no trace of them u get the hell out of there before reinforcements come.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sophi I meant 40 by including the respawns you have made .

We really need a DM intervention in the respawning thing otherwise this thing won't end . We are not mature enough to accept losing a war (no matter what the number is ) and paying the debt of it .

Also , it was not 1/5 in total , we had 15 players fighting at max , and you had 8-9 players fighting at max (not counting the instant fighters) . Sometimes it was 1 vs 2 sometimes 1 vs 3 and sometimes 1 vs 1 (not many times though) .

And sophi , I will be a good father to our kids . And I promise I will afford the housing , a nice cottage in Lost woods maybe ? icon_wink.gif

" I want a reason to die for , to make it beautiful to live "

Founder - coleader of the eXiled Spirits<xS>
Jon316

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanna know why the hell i don't waste my time anymore?

it's all just power gaming, respawn come back fight some more..... totally frickin retarded... i tried and i tried to get some drastic changes made but guess what, i'm told i cant do jack...and im a moron and a bitch from newbs (damn i love newbies that dont have a clue what RP is "u r a fukn cunt i will have u banned u bitch").. well have fun doing whatever you want with it.... it will be lacking one of the best players until you figure out what i have already been telling you to do all along....
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
 29%
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon face it, u love dyso, no matter what u say

Uve announced u have left millions of times and u come back

u still check the forums, in fact a saw u in game awhile ago

No one can ever really leave dyso, only a few exceptions,

its like heroin
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
Sirron Bow
PostTue 01/28/03 10:29pm
How about when UIN bans you for IC robbery 5 times in a row after demanding a bribe?  Reply with quote

Uin
PostTue 01/28/03 10:35pm
You should really talk to bri about that, however it should not affect any of my IC activities on Sylvandale.  Reply with quote

kental-sin
Master

XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK after actualy reading this lame things on this post i will clarify. I was at taht battle yes were way out numbered yes we died so what.....Its not who kills all and runs its who stands when everyone is done fighting.
We will never give up and never surender. Try killing me and try stopping me from coming back. (ha good luck)
And btw yeah we died by messiah because he was fighting like a girl at the tiem (no offense to girls). He would run out ts and deopp everything and come back into the temple and rest agian and repeat the process.
common i have seen Newbies fight better than that.
When were out numbered we fight till we die. When we fight when were out numbered the fight never stops.

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Sylvandale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: