DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

eXiled Spirits <xS>
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Messiah
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33
 87%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: eXiled Spirits <xS> Reply with quote

eXiled Spirits <xS>

Reason :
Many people come to Dysotopia for some reason . Some find a way to survive while some are discriminated . Some gain power with their talent , and others just become an ordinary citizen and live with it . Nothing is wrong with living yourself as long as either one power or another dictates something on you , or changes the way you live with their powers .

A not neglectable amount of people form the minority in the sense that they are either exiled to Dysotopia , or they feel like a foreigner in the realm . They might have difficulties adapting to the current situation , and to the current powers but they also have the strength to live with it , survive and even gain respect in their own way .

The ones who feel like they happen to be in this minority , sooner or later would realise that acting as an individual wouldn't put them in the place they want to see themselves . They feel like they have to unite , and stand as one voice against the hard conditions of the realm . They think they have to exist , in an honorable way as one voice and they try to be a "part" of Dysotopia community in every aspect .

Aim :
Understanding the nature of things happening in Dysotopia at first glance . Negotiation is a very important aspect of this community . We believe and should act that war is not a solution unless it is really necessary . Wise politics and negotiation would solve much of the conflicts in most cases . Supporting the Dysotopia community in reaching peace and preserving the peace is one of the aims of an honorable existance . Being powerful enough to survive , to support each other and to preserve these aims is a need . Being respected and acting honorable are very important for us .

note : These aims do not reflect the ideas of Legion of Gro'Ho as they are set for decay and destruction .

Conserving the mystery upon us , having some religious concerns are as important factors . We only want to show the top part of the iceberg to others and we won't show off about ourselves to the people .

Founders :
Messiah
Mentoras

Leaders :
William Runger
Eararil Gel'for / Jonan
Mentoras
Blane Firebrand

Legends :
icon_arrow.gif Legend of Murann
Leader : Eararil Gel'for / Jonan
Alignments : Lawful Evil , Neutral Evil ,Lawful Neutral , True Neutral
Classes : Sorcerer , Wizard , Cleric , Fighter , Monk
Races : Gnome , Human , Dwarf , Elf
Restrictions :
Believers :
Dicho Dana
Rugnu Ugno
Larmz Mansti
Areriz Lianicen
Jonan
Pralg
Elijah Ravenfeld
Thedric
Froja

Description of Legend :
In an Amnish border town of Murann , Messiah has had a great respect among people and had become a great leader to the forming armies of the nation . This has reduced the influence of Glaeoth , a powerful neutral wizard, who was leading the allied forces of humans and elves before Messiah had become a threat . Messiah had used his talent in politics to create the greatest Amnish army of all times but Glaeoth had always opposed his ideas and used his close relationship with the king against Messiah . Messiah's army was gaining lots of victories against the Orc threat who was rising in that realm , nevertheless the war seemed to continue forever . Glaeoth thought Messiah was a great threat to the kingdom itself so he has made a plan to exile Messiah and his man throughout the land . He succeeded and Messiah has been exiled to Dysotopia island , his believers were also exiled to different territories but they found Messiah on Dysotopia and are eager to join under his leadership once again .

More information to come up . For the chapter 1 of the story please look at : http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1732

icon_arrow.gif Legion of Gro'Ho
Leader : Ghenji
Alignments : Chaotic Evil , Lawful Evil , True Neutral , Neutral Evil , Chaotic Neutral
Classes : Barbarian , Fighter , Rogue , Sorcerer
Races : Half Orc , Human , Halfling , Dwarf
Believers :

Gelf
William Cutters
Nazgaroth
Zalkir Aznar Thrul
Hebriwyn Fren
Jii'Boo / Jii'Boo Jr

Restrictions :
Description of Legend :
Gro'Ho was an evil fighter leader who was successful enough to become the murderer of many innocent people throughout the realm . He was having organized piracy activities and plundering the villages as he saw fit . His army were composed of mainly Half Orcs , supported by severals humans and halflings who was eager to fight and die for him . He was well respected in his army and feared upon the realm . It didn't take much long for him to become a feared legend . The armies were being sent to beat him many times and his army was strong enough to beat them all . While his army were growing in size , this worried most of the kings and forced them to ally against this evil army spreading all over the realm . The damage was constant , the innocence people , even women and children were being destructed continuously . His army soon began to be called as Legion of Destruction .

The kings united their forces against this evil commander and his legion and there was a great battle in the swamps where the opponents were the evil and the good . Both sides have lost nearly all of their men , dead bodies were everywhere in the swamps . The allied forces have won the battle , because they had to win against this evil force , or they would lose their own children and women as well . Gro'Ho's men fought bravely and died like heroes . It was said that Gro'Ho had died in the battle fighting a group of paladins but the corpse was never found after the battle , maybe because of the swamp . Now the believers of Gro'Ho and his army tries to build an evil army in the lands of Dysotopia with a new leader to follow .

icon_arrow.gif Survivors of Mranda
Leader : Mentoras
Alignments : Lawful Good , Chaotic Good , Neutral Good , Neutral Evil
Classes : Sorcerer , Fighter , Wizard , Paladin , Monk , Cleric
Races : Human , Drow , Half Dragon
Believers :
Wismerhill Anniman
Hers Bennemen
Ramin Bennemen
William Runger/Monky Man (chief)
Dan Velos
Mao'wen Diydile
Elinee Reynolt
Blane Firebrand (chief)(diplomat)
Thrar Melamyn

Restrictions :
Description of Legend : The evil Drow race and the good natured human race were in war in Mranda region . The war seemed to exist from the beginning of those races came to happen and no one of them could ever totally control the other . One decade the Drows were gaining territory and the other decade humans were gaining victory over their rivals . Drows were using half dragons in the war . Humans were attacking with all their paladins and clerics and fighters but neither of them could win . One year the war was rather very heavy and the both factions have had many losses due to battle . It was not known whether the cause of the nature disasters started by the gods of both nations or not , but earthquakes , volcanos occupied in the realm . The both nations soon had to leave the realm . Few of them had survived . One could think that a genocide has occured for both of them , maybe a punishment . They survived with the help of supporting each other .They learned to treat each other good , and soon they survived . Their journey ended up in Dysotopia .

" I want a reason to die for , to make it beautiful to live "

Founder - coleader of the eXiled Spirits<xS>

Last edited by Messiah on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:19 am, edited 51 times in total
View users profile Send private message
Z
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59
 98%
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm whats all this "eXiled Spirits<xS>" stuff?? makes it look like some kind of Quake 3 clan...

Nice background work tho.. although ideas are nothing new.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1515
http://www.againsttcpa.com/index.shtml
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostThu 01/30/03 6:39pm
*Having some serious flashbacks*  Reply with quote

hrekkah
PostThu 01/30/03 9:03pm
By the will of Tempus we shall prevail

Last edited by hrekkah on Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total

Gesh
PostMon 02/03/03 7:25pm
yo you know im in
hehehe

Gesh
PostThu 02/06/03 7:54pm
please put Gelf in there aswell he is my other char chaotic evil sorcerer  Reply with quote

Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eararil Gel'for and William Runger have been appointed as chiefs as they put many things to our cause .

Long live the eXiled Spirits ! The minority is strengthening .

Last edited by Messiah on Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Gesh
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok heres an idea.. why dont we set up some sort of bank as people are always asking for money and charge interest on them and if they dont pay within an x number of days do something about it. we could make quite alot between us out of this icon_twisted.gif
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: Sorry for the outsider opinion, but loansharking, GREAT idea!!! Why haven't more evil people thought of this? I mean racketeering, loansharking these are the things our evil guilds need to get into!
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooc: Actually, they had, more than once i believe, but all of those banks went bankrupt after the people found out about their corruption, real funny.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ghenji , your idea seems to be good . Lets start with lending people some GP of 10k -50k to start up for x days , and with certain interest value (like %30- %50) and if they don't pay we get them ... Yes , you can definitely do it !

ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this? Are you really so degredated that you care so much for money that want to commit crimes? Are you really so morally unaware that you would want others to die for your money? Why do you not see that money is not needed, that it means nothing?

Please, people, do not fall for this, for your sake.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
PostTue 02/11/03 1:08pm
methinks this guild isn't going very far without messiah but on the other hand it might.  Reply with quote

Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm Shadowcore , I believe in one thing ! Economy is the second most important thing in both worlds (real life and fantasy life) . If you have a good economical situation , you use it to your benefit . This money lending with interest is an RP thing , to add more flavor to things , but it might not work as expected , I agree .

Without me , what would the guild be ? I don't know , but the other leaders Mentoras and Ynet are having some personal problems in their private lives so they don't attend much , but in any case , I can make good organizations that are working icon_lol.gif Trust me that in the near future the guild will be working on without me too , we just need good leaders having the spirit of the guild inside them . And we found 2 already it seems .

Last edited by Messiah on Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to spoil your entusiasm but, this has been done before icon_smile.gif

Mr. Red has opened a bank... robbed lots of people... people saw through him... the bank closed... end of story... icon_razz.gif

We do need a bank, but if you guys are going to open one... make sure it is LEGIT... please...
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to be considered in the same place as Mr.Red as
1. I don't like very much mafiatic things
2. We are all spirits here , not comrades icon_lol.gif
3. We don't have plans like conquering or invading some regions . We are against any monopolist idea and/or any mis guided rulemakers !

So , my dearest guild members, if you plan to give money to other people , do it for your own benefit with your own rules , but it's not a guild policy . But economy is the second most important thing at the moment we should pay attention to , this is a fact .

Gesh
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9 EXP: 3 / 9
 33%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sounds fair enough ill see what happens over the next few days of lending money out icon_biggrin.gif
hrekkah
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9 EXP: 2 / 9
 22%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messiah wrote:
Hmmm Shadowcore , I believe in one thing ! Economy is the second most important thing in both worlds (real life and fantasy life) . If you have a good economical situation , you use it to your benefit . This money lending with interest is an RP thing , to add more flavor to things , but it might not work as expected , I agree .

In respect of the above how can we forget the history lesson, so soon? Andersen Consultants and the rest? I think if used within proper limits it would be a great addition for RP.

But apart from those things, my belief in this game is to have a good time. I don't abide unlawful actions but I surelly turn a blind eye on them icon_smile.gif

I can't see how moneylending and economical fraud can ruin the game. And besides, the political system of dyso, to my best knowledge is Feudal System which my memory serves me was based on the economy. So I think if we want to label ourselves, we may be called "the Feudist"

*** Small detail ***

Feudal System was based mainly on landownership of vast amounts of agricultural lands. I haven't yet met a farmer or a farm (apart the badgers training field) untill now, so what do you think, wouldn't a farm setting made a great impact on dyso?
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone hail to our new chief leader and our diplomat Blane Firebrand . He is a great person who has advanced negotiation skills (considering my anger upon some people) , and he is an experienced player who would guide anyone in our community .

Please help him in his path , to put our guild in an even stronger position .

Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad to tell but , I won't be in Dyso anymore .

The reason is Conrad has banned me . The reason for the ban ? icon_wink.gif
Here is conrad's reply :

Conrad Hollows wrote:
You're history, Explanation? Nah, I don't owe you anything ... bye bye

In my opinion , they want a "goody goody" server that don't have any PvP capability . For this , even our feared enemy LaZ and Kental have resigned from WR . This is sad , but that's their playground , let them play in there . They would be happy with that I guess ...

Eararil , Mentoras , William Runger , Blane Firebrand , Ghenji are great people and should be the leaders of eXiled Spirits . I've put their names as leaders of legends and all . From now on you guys will have to organize this site and forum etc.

I would like to conclude and advice on some things though :

1. Never ever give up your spirits , you are GOOD , you are good players and you deserve the best of it ! Never lick asses , never obey anyone else , be yourself ! The mods and DMs might be stupid , but never give up , be yourselves , that's the most important thing in life ...

2. Never tolerate any other ill minded people and ass lickers and other crap things . Voice your opinion , even if it would end in a bad way , never give up . They would only stop you by banning , but nothing else , because you are good . icon_cool.gif

I personally had the best moments in NWN gaming and D&D with you people . I thank you for that , each one of you ! We rules there , even in a couple of weeks we became the most strongest guild in there . That showed me something , if we want , we get it ! I wish the best for you and if you want to reach me :

ICQ # : 98127798
e-mail : jarent_under@hotmail.com

I will be playing on NWN on other server(s) as a guild leader (I am the guild leader of a 100+ people already) . Feel free to contact me anytime you like . I just RPed here and I believe I did my best as an evil player . Conrad is an ill person , he wears a "goody goody" mask and tries to regulate the server according to his thoughts , it's up to him and other admins , I don't mind , I had a hell of a good time there ! icon_wink.gif Last night , after I learned that I was banned , I had one of the best sleep of my life . I was able to show people who I was , and they learned once again that they had nothing else but to ban me icon_wink.gif

p.s : Eararil , William Runger , Blane Firebrand , Ghenji please contact me via e-mail or PM here or ICQ .

Messiah - " Let there be light ! said the old buddy , but no one listened to him "

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Conrad Hollows wrote:
You're history, Explanation? Nah, I don't owe you anything ... bye bye

icon_mrgreen.gif

Quote:

From now on you guys will have to organize this site and forum etc.

weirdlook.gif

Quote:

The mods and DMs might be stupid

weirdlook.gif
Quote:

I am the guild leader of a 100+ people already

i wonder which one that is icon_question.gif icon_wink.gif
Quote:

Conrad is an ill person

icon_evil.gif

cya around messiah, oh no wait. i'll won't! icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
Great Deity

XP
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's sentimental, Messiah. I don't know what you have done and such, but i have heard some things, and a lot of those are bad, although i was hoping you would get over that, because you WERE showing some good development.

1. Killing without saying anything
2. Revenge-killing, one kill should do it, not a place on a KoS list
3. You were appearantly STILL trying to take over Dyso(read your post, you said it yourself), which, again, is NOT a good thing.
But there were some positive things. I do not know what lead Conrad to banning you, so I won't comment on that. But what i will say is that you shouldn't have sent such an offensive and insulting PM to him.

Uin
PostSun 02/16/03 6:56pm
Why does Conrad get all the credit? icon_cry.gif  Reply with quote

Drudley
PostSun 02/16/03 10:34pm
Well, this sucked...  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that I wasn't the first one to go for the ban on him I suppose is irrelevant ... I just made it stick when someone else apparently didn't get it done a few hours before. That said ... I didn't even do it immediately ... no, I waited and watched as I once again saw Messiah do yet more things "with his great RP" that were uncalled for. That did it for me, and since I know another admin had already laid claim to the ban, I just went in and made sure it stuck this time.

I'm not going to itemize every infraction here in a case by case format ... but I will give a list of those perpetrated over the last week or so. Suffice to say most happened more than once.

Relogging
Wall pushing
Vulgar language
OOC Intimidation against other players via forums and in-game talk
Constantly mixing IC/OOC knowledge between characters
OOC Intimidation against other players over posts made on the forums
PKing anyone nearby, no RP involved
Disarming/PKing anyone nearby, no RP involved

The nasty private message was amusing and I expected as much ... so be it, if it made him feel good, great. If other admins here wish to reinstate him, that's fine with me ... but since one of those admins was the one who tried to ban him in the first place, I have a feeling that isn't going to happen. I'll play the unpopular lightning rod, I'm an ill person, after all ... such things are suited for my kind. icon_mrgreen.gif

Oh one more thing ... anyone wishing to follow his lead and pick up where he left off, that's fine ... but if you get into the habit of doing what he did, don't be amazed when you are joining him somewhere else. I have no qualms about adding more to the list. I wasn't kidding when I made that post a few days back saying I wasn't going to be fooling around with this stuff any more. It takes quite a bit of "negative action" on a players part to get all the way over onto my bad side ... but once there, I don't mind making them go away.
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCore wrote:

1. Killing without saying anything
2. Revenge-killing, one kill should do it, not a place on a KoS list
3. You were appearantly STILL trying to take over Dyso(read your post, you said it yourself), which, again, is NOT a good thing.
But there were some positive things. I do not know what lead Conrad to banning you, so I won't comment on that. But what i will say is that you shouldn't have sent such an offensive and insulting PM to him.

1. I never killed randomly without saying anything or with no insult .
2. Revenge-killing ? Yes I did . Someone backstabbed us and I killed him , but it was all in RP , not a metagaming . Also as xS we never ever had KoS list , and I executed people myself , not with my guild if I had the insult myself on me . So I never used other people .
3. Taking over Dyso ? Are you people paranoid or am I that stupid ? How can you take over Dyso when %95 people are goody goody ? With the remaining %5 ? Bah ! Look at the sample images of people on the group , even they are mostly abysmal that you wouldn't want to deal with taking over Dyso . And why the hell would I work on that ? If you need someone that tries to take over Dyso , ask LaZ or someone else , I never had that intention , and I never lie for this . I mean let's assume if some people ruled Dyso and "take over it" (virtually) . Wouldn't they get stopped by DMs rightfully ? I don't understand this paranoid idea .

The fact is Conrad is really an ill person (Kathryn you are an ass too but Conrad is your head on this as well) , he gets rid of every opposing person , and that's a fact . The reason why Solo is opposing so much is that he is a very good ass licker , I looked at his postings and I guess he always licks ass .

For me ? I NEVER EVER do that .. That's a principle . Even if I get banned (and I never get banned from another mod by the way) , I will never change this principle . I told this to Sirris too , I told her I never ever respect her , that applies to Conrad too . That's what they are getting mad about people , nothing else . I have been offered to be DMs on several mods many times , and I never accepted . Why ? Because I don't want or need that kind of respect . I play good , I get friends , I am a good organizator and I am a good leader .I don't and won't hide behind any DM power , I am me , myself and I only use my own in-game capacities , that's what I get pleasure about . From Dyso , I had much fun . Because in the second run , I never ever used my background from such earlier built guild , I built it from the beginning . That was fun . How would a person get any in-game power if he holds a white big greatsword , and not attending to guild fights and only using DM properties ? Well I call this mind an ill mind , not special to Conrad or someone else , that's my opinion .

For the RPing , look to In Character forum . I posted the most there . Compare my writings to Nel's or someone elses . Is this what you want to see ? Wedding and abortion news ? Or is evil/good struggle , necessary guild wars and such that you want to see ? Ask yourselves people . Is RPing , weddings and such ? Or is RPing having a GOOD evil force and an opposing defenders of good ? Think about it , use your intelligence . I never ruined anything . You will all get bored if this goes on , and I mean it . Between my 2 runs on Dyso , I saw many people have left , and are leaving . Ask yourselves the reason ? Those are only friendly complaints .

I really really had the best sleep last night . I was happy about myself , the character I brought to being . I resist any ill mind no matter what , I never ass lick , and I have proven to be a good organizator , and I did it without being a "goody goody" in a "goody goody server" . The only way I could be stopped was banning me . Last time they used the other not RPing guild , but now they didn't even have that reason as well , they are weak , like insects . And I sleep very well in my bed for that .

In any case , thank you for anyone who really RPs (that includes Nel , Nei , Isendur , Shadowcore , Blane , Sanguis , Ogt and other names I cannot remember) and I hope you have a good deal of fun . I really mean it , you are good people .

Messiah

Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messiah wrote:

(Kathryn you are an ass too but Conrad is your head on this as well)

Thats me right there, WOOHOO!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The reason why Solo is opposing so much is that he is a very good ass licker , I looked at his postings and I guess he always licks ass .

well we can go with that. or we can go with the idee that i actually got to know these people and talk with them a lot instead of simply seeing them as "the people who have the power". i think i'm gonna mine but hey if you wanna go with yours go right ahead i don't mind becuase i lick ass icon_smile.gif . if you really want to judge wether conrad is an "ill person" maybe you should have taken the time to get to know him and chat with him instead telling people to shut the fuck up simply becuase you just lost your item that was worth (x)k and now you have to kill a person x many times so that he looses as much gold as your item was worth.
if i have the choice of getting to know the mod and dm's as people or as "powers" then i'm gonna go with people because to me that's more important.
Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

1. I never killed randomly without saying anything or with no insult

oh my god, well, I was one of your victims once. So that one doesn't hold water (or any liquid at all for that matter).
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

oh my god, well, I was one of your victims once.

oh yeah i remember that we were in the emerald caves (i was obviously sucking up to the mod icon_wink.gif) and then messiah killed you for standing next to him i believe?
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: