DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

GRRRRRR!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grim's Revenge
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: GRRRRRR!!! Reply with quote

Grrr!!! I hate that I have to wait for the server to restart just to create a new freakin character. Damn the man. Sorry just venting, i don't really mean any of that. Just frustrating thats all. never mind i said anything at all.
"I cannot do anything to enforce role playing...this is something that players themselves have to do on their own...and it usually will spread because of peer pressure. If other people see you role playing, they will feel more comfortable playing their character as well." ~ Geshtal. Profound words from a great man, lets everyone try this a little.
View users profile Send private message
Filtered Chaos
PostMon 02/10/03 11:23pm
you can always try making him on the secondary server and play there till the first server restarts and what not. i find that works for me.  Reply with quote

African Ape
PostTue 02/11/03 12:09am
3xpl0175, h4x, n ch3475  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostTue 02/11/03 9:11am
African Ape, victim of the tragic 1337-syndrome icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: