DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Event Report - 09/19

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glith

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Event Report - 09/19 Reply with quote

Hey Everyone...

Well... that was interesting...

For everything that I had planned for this event... I must say that ... well ... nothing came off as I expected. There were a number of issues/problems that we're going to have to look at before we host our next big event.

There were some parts that seemed to work ok... and the players that stuck in through the end, I appreciate it.

Gesh and I will be talking at length tomorrow to see what worked, what didn't and what we need to do differently.

As I said in the game - keep your eyes open for smugglers. I want that guy alive.

Later!

Glith
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well next time an exact correct list of times for people outside the US sure would help...
Anyway any landing you walk away from...
Hope i'll be around next time, cause i was looking forward to it, even woke up in the middle of the night to get there, but then heard it had already passed (grmbl).
Hope people had a good time anyway.
View users profile Send private message
Akar
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 4 / 13 EXP: 4 / 13 EXP: 4 / 13
 30%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:27 am    Post subject: I was there.... I think Reply with quote

I was waiting around seaching the markets, the door to governs house and the tavern. Then we got a report about a dragon. Went to see a dragon. Steped into dragon valley and I was dead 5 secs later. That just became the theme for next 20 mins. After the second great warp, and a hour or so i see a message about the event and to report to the city. I only caught the last few sentances. Do we have a description of the leader or any leads. Is the event over or will this one last weeks? Was the dragon the event? Did I just miss Something? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Akar
View users profile Send private message
Glith

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few characters did catch a glimpse of the Smuggler Leader. After a bit of searching, I called the troops back together because my ships reported seeing the smuggler's ship leaving the island.

But we think that they'll be back. In the mean time, we need to stay vigilant. If the Leader shows his face (or bright, shiney, bald head) around town again, we need to capture him.

I'm certain that he'll be around again. This place is making them too much money to be ignored.

I just don't know when.

The Thieves Guild is also very upset with him and probably want to ask their own questions...

(OOC: I hope that answers your question - we didn't complete the event at all last night... and with all the confusion and weirdness, I felt it better to leave it a bit open ended and finished at unannounced times with small parties. So there will probably be multiple opportunites to capture this guy. Later!)

Glith
Akar
PostFri 09/20/02 7:36pm
Thanks

Akar

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: