DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Am i right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Delemma
PostThu 02/06/03 8:07am
hi, i was told to log through lan and i joined linux.dysotopia.com:5121
is that the right server? i saw non of you playing there...

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that is the right server

im not on as often as i shuld be (tough semester) Black Paladin lives in Japan, and Tiarella is pretty busy irl.

We are looking for more recruits as well as more high council members

How do I earn such power?

prove your loyalty and honor to the Dark Sun by increasing the power of Cyric and his church. Convert men into The Grand power of the one true god and your power shall increase. Be able to lead efffectively and you may become one of the bigger officials.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Delemma
PostFri 02/07/03 7:38am
do we have something like a HQ? and if where is it?  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39
 79%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find that i am having trouble converting people to the church of cyric and spreading the teachings of cyric, it seems most of them are a little scared of cyric perhaps we should cool down the "follow or die" message untill we get a few more recruits, perhaps if i knew a little more about the mission of the church of cyric and who is already in the church it would help me in my recruiting
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is better that we spread the name of Cyric as a protector. The Following of Cyric is not only the most powerful force in the lands, the most widely worshipped and organized diety, but he stands up against false gods who do evil in these lands such as Bane.

Bane is our primary enemy and it is best to use Bane as the focus of conversions, offering protection against his evil murders, and protecting the people against the strife and fear he spreads. However inorder to gain protection one must follow the one true way.

Why follow the One True Way?

Simply Cyric is the only one true god, The Rest are pure figments, Cyric is the most powerful and thus joining his following creates the largest oppurtunity for power. The One True Way is simply to spread the name of Cyric, it is fairly simple how one achieves this.

You see a lacking of people to affiliate yourselves with, Tiarella Jones and Black Paladin are main members, Find more recruits for the guild is reforming itself. We are still recruiting. you will be made a leader for your dedication depending on how many members you are able to convert. As the power of Cyric grows, so does yours. I will try to be on more often but am rather busy. Which leaves a position open.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: