DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Kravenwood Militia

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
BriHurley
The Lord of Kravenwood Estates

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41
 34%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:43 am    Post subject: Kravenwood Militia Reply with quote

I am Lord Kraven of Kravenwood Estates I would like to announce that as soon as Kravenwood areas are more developed I will be issuing out Coat of Arms for Kravenwod Milita, but until then maybe some suggestions of what you would like in that area...types of players...guilds...remember it is a somewhat evil area...I am Lawful evil...when playing Kraven. This will be the place outside of Dysotopia to discuss Kravenwood. icon_lol.gif

bow.gif bow.gif pimp.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azzrok
Noob

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 2 / 13 EXP: 2 / 13 EXP: 2 / 13
 15%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one thing that seems to be a fun trend lately is mass pvp in the streets of Kravenwood - gives it a nice chaotic feel to the city, but you said you are lawful evil i don't know if that is along your ideas of what goes on. Seems to make sense though - the vender of all items at high prices is there and why not test out the latest gear you got with some friendly pvp right there in the streets.

Maybe have random traps all about the city..aka Sylvan Sewers, to give it that feel of you are not the safest walking around the streets here if you don't know what you are doing and where you are going. Sort of like a Neriak(EQ) with an attitude where while outsiders are allowed in the city - only the true inhabitants are most welcome.

Azzrok
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
BriHurley
The Lord of Kravenwood Estates

Level: 17
XP
EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41 EXP: 14 / 41
 34%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said!!!! Sometimes my character is Chaotic evil also(being an admin I can change my alignment on the fly) So it is all EVIL!!! Traps???Hmmmm???Pondering???Wait til my guard dogs attack!!! I will have one as a pet though!!!

bow.gif bow.gif pimp.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u shuld have the gift of gods walking around and it turns hostile at random times LOLOLOLOLOL or u can take my idea and install guards and beggars and have the guards randomly attack the beggars.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
BriHurley
PostSat 09/07/02 6:09pm
Thats sounds like alot of fun but my estates aren't in that bad of conditions!!!!  Reply with quote

African Ape

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a random spawning balor who instead of dying in battle when he runs out of hp disappears so he can get better and respawn. It should be a hard balor and not a wimpy summoned one.
Str1der
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would one have to be evil to live in this city? It would be fun to serve in the militia. You could have Gaurds set to arrest or kill new comers into the city. That would be intresting to see icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
BriHurley
PostSat 09/07/02 7:49pm
No you do not have to be Evil but is recommended...  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only in the Specifically Evil, Neutral, and Good cities do u have to be of that alignment to get things.

Like if u are Good and u enter my undead city then u will not be able to buy things in the city. if you are a Paladin then u will be killed on site.

Neutral cities sell Neutral items

Good cities will allow Evil people in their city, but the evil people will not be able to buy ne items or ne thing.

Kravenwood is a city for 10-15 people so itd be pretty unfair if a lvl 10 person walks in and then is arrested because hes not evil, samethign in elerina, itd be unfair if a lvl 5 walked in and then was arressted for being evil.

atleast this is what im told
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Str1der
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9 EXP: 9 / 9
 100%
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Glorin"]only in the Specifically Evil, Neutral, and Good cities do u have to be of that alignment to get things.

I agree with Glorin.. it would be kinda bad if a lv 5 new to Dyso walked into Kravenwood and was killed on spot. Make it so that wouldnt happen but make it so good people dont get much out of the NPC's. Like when a good person talks to an NPC they dont get much out of them. But when an evil person talks to an NPC in that town they should be able to be greeted and all sorts of stuff.
Dragon Strider- working on Dragoon =p
Glorin
PostSat 09/07/02 9:19pm
thats how its really going to be strider :0  Reply with quote

Mr. Red Hashmeer
PostMon 09/09/02 3:47am
and in the undead city poor people are shuned and the rich are welcomed with open arms!  Reply with quote

BriHurley
PostMon 09/09/02 1:14pm
I don't think a lvl 5 could make it to Kravenwood unless he follows a party of higher skill. Needless to say he can't get there by himself...  Reply with quote

Morte

XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried getting there at lvl 7, those trolls blasted me with their stun attack spells and I got ripped to shreds by the other trolls. I don't think I'd be able to get there now even.
BloodAngel
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16 EXP: 1 / 16
 6%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm can you just look at someone and detrermine alignment? They would have to have something to be able to know. Or am i wrong? I mean ya if some shiny ass holy rollin pally walks in sure but what others can you tell by look alone? Just a question..

B icon_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Little Teapot
PostSun 09/15/02 1:47am
hmm... since i did hold a spot in the militia before...  Reply with quote

BriHurley
PostSun 09/15/02 2:18am
It would be an honor to have you serve in the militia again Teapot as soon as my damn estate is finished!!!!  Reply with quote

Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: Just some thoughts Reply with quote

BriHurley wrote:
I don't think a lvl 5 could make it to Kravenwood unless he follows a party of higher skill. Needless to say he can't get there by himself...

Well, i hate to argue with this (and so many days after it has been posted) but a lvl 5 char CAN actually get to Kravenwood all by himself. icon_smile.gif
It's simple.. I did it, and anyone* can... it's called INVISIBILITY, quick, cheap... and, needless to say, the monsters won't see ya...

Not that this matters a lot... just wanted to give a piece of my mind icon_smile.gif

About the militia, i'd love to join it... i'm an EVIL CLERIC icon_twisted.gif eheh...
and i do think that joining these groups, like guilds or militias really improve gameplay... count on me icon_smile.gif

*by anyone, i mean of course, anyone ABLE to cast that spell icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Bronte
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 7 / 11 EXP: 7 / 11 EXP: 7 / 11
 63%
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Kravenwood Militia Reply with quote

Bronte 17th+ NE Barbarian would be quite intereted in offering his services once the ball gets rolling icon_twisted.gif

</Julian>

</Xari>
Little Teapot
PostSat 09/28/02 5:35pm
actually, i WAS able to get to kravenwood without invisibility or soulstones at level 5 (it was extremely laggy that day)  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
PostSun 09/29/02 12:02am
thank you for allowing me to be in your... (honorable? lol) organization, my lord  Reply with quote

Thantol
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9 EXP: 6 / 9
 66%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 7:24 am    Post subject: I would like to be a member of the Loyal kravenwood miltia. Reply with quote

im a decent sort of evil thief. i dont take to much from the careless shoppers at the local market. icon_twisted.gif I have may thing to donate to the miltia. yes donate my pack has way to much junk in it. But just ask and i will FIND the items needed for the Kravenwood guard.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: