DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

What about tribes and all that?

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grim's Revenge
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9 EXP: 4 / 9
 44%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: What about tribes and all that? Reply with quote

Ok, so I am glad to see all the new and old guilds getting power and all that, but has anyone thought about making tribes and such. I know there are guild halls and what not, I'm wondering if Gesh plans to make any areas for races and the tribes within them. Not unlike subclasses, but since subclasses seem to be a ways off, cant we at least start to make tibes or something, I personally would love to see some half orc tribes and barbarian tribes. Same with elves and halflings. I personally am really thinking of starting a tribe or a guild or something exclusive to halflings. I think they are supper cool. Any ways, just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject thats all.
"I cannot do anything to enforce role playing...this is something that players themselves have to do on their own...and it usually will spread because of peer pressure. If other people see you role playing, they will feel more comfortable playing their character as well." ~ Geshtal. Profound words from a great man, lets everyone try this a little.
View users profile Send private message
Darkshadow
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 9 / 14 EXP: 9 / 14 EXP: 9 / 14
 64%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That just sounds like something that will start more wars.. Even if you don't mean it to be when you seperate the races people take it as if there is a difference between them and they try to solve that difference with a war between tribes... I don't like it.

View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
expansia
PostThu 02/13/03 11:59pm
There already are clans.... icon_biggrin.gif  Reply with quote

Grim's Revenge
PostFri 02/14/03 3:31am
There are clans? dude, i didn't know that, where are they and what kind of clans are they, thats sweet  Reply with quote

zak_fel
PostFri 02/14/03 3:58am
Dwarven Clans and Barbarian Tribes

Theres also a strong drow presence, just need to look out for them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: