DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

*&^#@&^#@ MOFO!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: *&^#@&^#@ MOFO!!!!!! Reply with quote

ok i like to mess around in local vault constantly making chars when my internet gets farked up and cuts me off, and i got plenty, well the other day (few hours ago really) i had made a sorc 19 paladin 1 to test along with still spell feat, and armored him with a holy avenger +5 and a shield with full plate, so im looking at the spells TIMESTOP AND WAIL OF THE BANSHEE and see that they are VERBAL, not somatic, meaning armor arcane failure should not effect them, well i cast in mid fight after rushing in stupidly and try a banshee and got a spell failed due to arcane spell failure message and get pissed off, i try to cast timestop and the same message appears, (no duh it should be 95% with tower shield and FP) so i start casting normal stilled spells and everythings fine, but the DAMNED SPELLS WITHOUT SOMATIC COMPONENTS STILL DIE FROM ARCANE FAILURE DANG IT

blowing 2 hours of char work creation making it perfect down the fuggin drain....

I hate bioware they fux0r really bad for making a competent P&P D&D game..

_|_ _|_ to bioware
Drudley
PostThu 02/13/03 8:08am
Indeed  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
Fox Child

Level: 32
XP
EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111 EXP: 6 / 111
 5%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wail of the Banshee is only Verbal? I could have sworn it wasn't....

Power Word, Kill and Timestop are only verbal.... did you try them both? I heard you took time stop, but you only failed on WotB?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Drudley
PostThu 02/13/03 6:34pm
He failed with both Wail and TS  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostFri 02/14/03 6:00am
Huh.... guess I will have to try it out with Terra...  Reply with quote

Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, now THIS is garbage, the spell as of the new patch has been fixed.... notice i said "spell" and not "spells" .... wail now does not fail to arcane failure but TS does.... damnit... ok scrap that guy and remake im going to take it with the other few "verbal" only spells and see if they fail due to somatic components... icon_evil.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: