DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

History of Isendur (copy/pasted from our previous forum)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: History of Isendur (copy/pasted from our previous forum) Reply with quote

My name is Isendur Stormguard Vortmox.
I was born in the once beautiful kingdom of Tash Kamar.
It was one of the most safe and welcoming Elven Kingdom in the Realm.
My parents were the rulers of Tash Kamar.
My father was a fair and noble Knight and my mother was one of the most beautiful elves you could ever imagine.

I had a quite normal childhood, learned some tricks with my father, like sword handling and how to use a bow...
My father's right arm was an experienced mage... he was one of the best Ive ever known... He was the one who introduced me to the art of spellcasting.
I soon became interested, and at the age of 12, I already knew some pretty neat tricks... pretty fun to play with my little friends

One day something strange happened. While I was asleep, something came through my bedroom's window.
I stood up and saw nothing... although I was pretty sure I had seen something coming in...
I gave it no importance and got back to sleep.
That night I had terrible nightmares... I dreamt of wars, death and destruction... flames everywhere... I woke up several times, and when I went back to sleep... the same dream came...
This went on for many months...

Even though I was tired of almost not sleeping at night, I continued my studies in order to become a wizard... I was a fast learner and I soon became quite powerfull.
The dreams continued, but I never told anybody.

A year passed, and my torment continued... until one night, a new dream came to me... I saw one of the cooks from the castle being killed by a mysterious cloaked figure with an imp by his side.
When I woke up, one of the maidens told me that her mother, who worked in the kitchen had been murdered!
I got quite scared... could it be that I had seen that murder in my dreams?

I soon got the confirmation... many more homicides occurred in the castle, I dreamt of them all... The same cloaked figure with an imp flying around... something was VERY wrong...

Another year passed...
Some rumors of a terrible undead army conquering all the lands around our kingdom arrived at Tash Kamar.

It didnt take us long to realize they were true... An enormous army of the most horrid undead and demons attacked us.
Our army fought with bravery, but they were being defeated.
I wanted to help, but my father didnt let me, since I was still too young and weak... he closed me in the mage's tower and ordered a group of his best guards to guard the tower, so that nothing bad would happen to me.

I was sitting there, there was nothing I could do... I was scared...
All of the sudden, an imp appeared from nowhere... it was the imp from my dreams.. the same imp that stood by the cloaked figure's side on all the murders...
I asked him who he was and what he wanted from me... his answer scared me even more: "I am YOU..."
He then told me what was happening...

He was the one who got inside my room on that night, two years before... He got inside of me and controlled me while I was sleeping... He had possessed me...
I realized I was the one who commited all those crimes... under his control...

I asked him why.. i could not understand...
He told me he was preparing me for the big day... and that day had come...
He possessed me again and I lost consciousness...

The dream of death and destruction returned... worse than ever! I could feel myself burst in flames...

When I woke up I was holding my father's sword, all stained with blood...
My parents were at my feet... dead...
A group of guards entered the throne room where I was standing and saw that scene...
I had murdered my own parents...

At that instant, the undead army started to retreat, even though they were close to a victory...

The guards came after me... They wanted to arrest me and execute me for the murder of the King and Queen of
Tash Kamar...

I ran away... and hid myself in the forest...
That night the imp appeared to me one last time... I tried to kill him as soon as I saw him.. but he was to quick, and could easily avoid my attacks...
He told me that his work was done... He used me to kill my father so that the undead invasion could succeed...
He then flew away and never returned...

I used to go inside Tash Kamar at night to steal some food to survive...
All the people had heard of what I had done...

They started calling me Isendur, The Dark...

Although the imp's words about the undead invasion had made me fear for my kingdom's safety, I knew that I could never return to my home again... those people would never belive in my story and I would be seen as a murderer forever...
I decided to find another place to live...

I found a ship leaving the shore and I hid myself inside...
Weeks later I arrived at Dysotopia... Rumors came to me that Tash Kamar had been attacked again by the undead, and without the King to protect them, it had fallen...

I will never get rid of the guilt that haunts me...

But, time passed and I started a new life, made new friends, and decided to try to forget all about my troubled past...
I decided that I was going to use my powers to make Dysotopia a peacefull and lawfull place...
That's what I've been doing it since I got here...

And that is what I'm trying to do now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: