DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Scamps

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Rexx Valentine
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: The Scamps Reply with quote

New Guild!
Guild name: The Scamps
Guild alignment: Neutral
Guild type: ? We will see what it becomes!?!?

Race Restrictions: Halflings+Gnomes only
Alignment Restrictions: None
Class Restrictions: None
Gender Restrictions: None

Hierarchy:
Guild Master:
-Master Scamp
Officers:
-Mistress of Mischief
---Brynn Fleetfoot
-Master of Mystery
-Master of Might
-Master Hand
-Master Craftsman(to be added once trade skills are implimented.)
Non-Officers:
-Pranksters(Under the Master of Mischief)
-Miscreants(Under the Master of Mischief)
-Cloaks(Under the Master of Mystery)
-Illusionists(Under the Master of Mystery)
---Nei
-Meat Shields(Under the Master of Might)
-Monsters(Under the Master of Might)
-Priest(Under the Master Hand)
-Apprentice(Under the Master Craftsman{ to be added once tradeskills are implimented})
Recruits:
-Recruits. Thats it, recruits are recruits.

Descrition of each Group:
-Pranksters: They pull pranks, get a rise out of others, sometimes get in trouble, but more often than not, mean no harm. These guys are the comic relief of the guild.
-Miscreants: The trouble makers. Not unlike the pranksters, but have usually got a more devious agenda.
-Cloaks: The stealthy folk. Stealth is their strength, and thats all they know. These guys are rarely seen, and more often than not work as our spies and informants.
-Illusionists: Another type of trickster, but not so much a prankster. These guys focus on illusions and maguc abilities. Most of these guys are wisards and sorcerers.
-Meat Shields: The braun behind the brains. Here are your fighters, your barbarians, your rangers, and what not. Only the strong survive in battle, and us little guys will need some brute strength up front.
-Monsters: Probubly the worst group of guys you will evre meet, there are our assasins and our jail masters(torturers) There only goal in the guild is to take care of the dirty work that no one else wants to do.
-Priests: Clerics. Plain and simple.
-Apprentice: The guy who makes all the armor and what not for the guild.

Now I left out the Explanations for the officers because they are simply trusted friends and advisers to the Master Scamp, who from this point forth will be Rex Valentine.

Restrictions have been laid out so at this point I would like to lay down some guide lines.

-Stealing:
Not prohibited, but must be done for some reason, whether it be curiosity, or the fact that some other person has something you want, doesn't matter as long as there is a reason. On the other hand, stealing from other Halflings or Gnomes is strictly prohibited, also stealing from allies is not allowed. We only steal from those who are not our kin or our allies. Furthermore, if you happen to get caught stealing, I suggest talking your way out of it(ooc:RP your way out of it) and if that is not an option simply give the stolen item back.
-Killing:
We do not, I repeat, do not kill others. Not unless they have harmed us. We are a defensive guild, and will not take the offensive. Not only will this keep us out of trouble, but I am guessing it will bring us more allies, and that we like.
-Talking:
Say what you want when you want, accept in the presence of someone of greater authority, in the guild that is. The law has little to know authority over us.
-Law:
We live by our own laws, this does not mean we outwardly attemp to break laws, this mean we do what we must when we must. If at all possible try to find a way to do something within the bouds of the law of the land.
-Kinship:
Being that we are the small folk of the land, we must stick together. There is near equality among members, the only acception is when a superior is in charge.
-Leadership:
Aside from myself, all leadership is up to the guild members. The guild members will elect who they want as their leader in their specific group, and of cource I will have a vote as well. Character level will not effect leadership, this means some of our leaders can be level 20 while others can be level 7. It is not a matter of power, but a matter of leadership ability.
-Recruiting: Until further notice, all recruits can either PM me with character name, class, alignment, and race, or send me a tell in dysotopia and we will talk. Character name is Rex Valentine. Looking for members in all groups and looking for members in Master roles. Do not bother to request a group, I will place you accordingly.

Main Objective:
To unite both Hin and Forgotten Folk alike, to have fun, and to build commradery among us small folk. We will cause a little trouble, cause a few laughs, but most important of all we will have the most amazing adventures of all. Brandobaris is my god, and he tells us to take risks, have fun and be exciting, and that is my main objective, ADVENTURE is what I am all about.

Farewell for now, and I am eager to hear from many of you soon. cool.gif

Last edited by Rexx Valentine on Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANOTHER one, jesus, there are a looad of guilds out there icon_biggrin.gif
Anyway, this might be interesting, but it MAY just turn in to a thieving guild. Hmm, we'll see.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
River
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 10 / 11 EXP: 10 / 11 EXP: 10 / 11
 90%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif I don't know about where you live, ShadowCore, but my experience is that every neighborhood seemed to have a clubhouse where kids got together to play. Sometimes there were complex rules and requirements, but mostly it was all about getting together and having fun. Sometimes the club would only last until the next storm destroyed the house, but the moments of fun still make it worth doing.

May Lathander smile on your new venture, Rexx. baer.gif It definitely sounds like fun.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59 EXP: 51 / 59
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, this sounds like fun, I think I'dbe a good prankster, but there's two problems:
First, I don't want to be in the same guild with gnomes
and second, I wouldn't enter the guild below the position of guild master

Hm, the second point might be debatable, but the first one... Hm, hm, maybe I'll think about it

roll.gif

Brynn Fleetfoot
Little Teapot
PostTue 02/18/03 9:13pm
wow... this Guild ecourages Proper RP of Gnomes and halflings!!! I like it already!!!  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm this sounds interesting.... but I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt... I'm not sure if I'd fit in too well. I mean having fun is one thing but hurting people is another. I am a gnome and I'd be interested as long as the activities that I'm involved in can be peaceful in nature. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Rexx Valentine
Mortal

XP
 0%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe....Wow, some incouraging words. I feel so warm and cuddly inside. And just to set the record strait, I honestly don't think there will be much hurting involved. Hurting is reserverd for those who choose to become enemies to this, for the most part, harmless guild. The only reason I included any of those who might perchance like to hurt people is because of course we will need protection of some sort. Any foul play is reserved for defensive and preventative action.

Also, as of this time, all roles are tentative, at anytime i may choose to remove the monster group, or any other at my discretion.
Rexx Valentine
Mortal

XP
 0%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm happy to report that The Scamps are now two strong, Myself and Nei. I love this stuff, it gives me such a rush. Nei has been added to the Illusionists Group, and I hope she will be staying with us for some time. I'm Glad you have joined Nei, and hopefully we will grow even more now.

Rexx
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think u shuld create some kind of shrinker so that you can shrink people to the size of gnomes, this way since no one is a gnome you can force people to be them icon_biggrin.gif

god im turning into brant!
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, count me in, I made up my mind and want to be Mistress of Mischief
Oookay, I can start as a regular prankster if I need to icon_wink.gif

Brynn Fleetfoot
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyyyy sign me up too....AliZee' Malderbrook at your service....im a free spirit, i mostly go where i please and with whomever it pleases me to go with, but i had to say, its about time someones gathered all tha halflings together cool.gif ....too many over-sized tallies runnin around icon_look.gif ....i havent met you personally Rexx, but i know Nei, and Brynn Fleetfoot's a good friend of mine, and shes told me all about The sCamps, even asked me if i would like to join, she Can vouCh for me...if questions should be asked....im not much of a leader, and dont take kindly to people orderin me around, but i'd follow Brynn....so sign me up right under tha misChief Mistress if you dont mind, a prankster or a MisCreant, either or both is fine, Coz im a lil bit of both in my spare time icon_wink.gif hehe.....

(Ali)Zee' Malderbrook

oh yea...and dont you think Gnomes are a lil too short to be runnin around with us halflings? icon_biggrinno.gif wouldnt you say Brynn?

Gold people....think GOLD!!!!
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, Rexx left us. But he told me on that I should feel free to continue the guild, and so I hereby welcome both you, AliZee' and Selven in our ranks as Pranksters.
And yes, gnomes are a little short, but not everyone can be a halfling, and it's better to be a little short than an oversized tallie icon_biggrinno.gif

And, one of the first things we should do, is to organise the help a halfing fund. It hurts my eyes to see some old halflings who long lost the skills of their youth running around in Kravenwood Lowlands, and, cause they got noone to support them, have to sink so deep as even stealing from other halflings or compete in tournaments for the amusement of the masses icon_cry.gif
Hm, the fund should support gnomes, too. At least as long as they don't do things like posing as an evil hafling like that Sanguis guy icon_twisted.gif
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna be a prankster (under the guise of the Fantastic Avenger)
I'd tell you my real name, but it helps maintain RP if they don't know your chars real name... hehehe... "funny names are bad RP" my arse...

I'd also like to recommend Lilly Hammersmith, whoever's character that may be, It was some fun RP and we made a good team...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic Avenger, sounds great! Just approach one of our current members of our guild and have a little talk. I trust them all to decide about your application.
Same goes for Lilly Hammersmith icon_wink.gif
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The Scamps Reply with quote

Update:
I made some changes to the guild layout:

Quote:

Guild name: The Scamps
Guild alignment: Neutral

Race Restrictions: Halflings+Gnomes only
Alignment Restrictions: None
Class Restrictions: None
Gender Restrictions: None

Hierarchy:
Officers:

-Mistress of Mischief
Brynn Fleetfoot

-Master of Mystery
-Master of Might
-Master Hand
-Master Craftsman(to be added once trade skills are implimented.)

Non-Officers:

-Pranksters(Under the Master of Mischief)
AliZee' Malderbrook
Selven Glendhal (sooorry, probably got your last name wrong icon_wink.gif

-Miscreants(Under the Master of Mischief)

-Cloaks(Under the Master of Mystery)

-Illusionists(Under the Master of Mystery)
Nei

-Meat Shields(Under the Master of Might)

-Priest(Under the Master Hand)

-Apprentice(Under the Master Craftsman

Descriptions can be found in the first post of this thread.

Congratulations Nei, you're promoted to Mistress of Illusions, that is, if you're still interested and willing to take that position.

I dropped the Guildmaster cause I think we'll be able to make decisions between the officers (and the normal members), we don't need no boss type. After all we're reasonable small folk, not some stu..oops tallies.

And I dropped the monsters, cause I think we don't need to use such tactics, smart and charming as we all are.

Oh, and recruits, pah, that's something for a Paladins guild with a bossy leader, with us, you're either in or you aren't! icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited by dreamin' on Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nei: Ummm well... I really don't think I can handle that much responsibility I am already a part of another organization. Rexx and I talked and he and I agreed that I shouldn't have a leadership position. I'm sorry... If you need me to be a leader, I suppose I can try my hand at it.

Lilly: You mean all of the people here are dedicated to just having fun? That sounds Great! I'm guessing that is you K........ Oh yeah it must be I haven't travelled with any other halflings yet. Thanks for putting a good word in for me! I'll see if I cannot find somebody sometime. Look for me.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nei, if you don't want to have that position, no problem. But maybe you can look out for recruits that would be good illusionists, as I'm not really knowledgeable in the arcane arts, and the rest of our members isn't too
Nei
PostWed 02/26/03 1:20am
Okay okay, I can do that! I'll keep an eye out for people.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
PostWed 02/26/03 1:21am
Oooh Goody, imma get nikk and a Couple others....  Reply with quote

Rohana M
Mortal

XP
EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8
 62%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thankyou Brynn, I would be happy to help in any way I can, as long as there's gold involved. emot-yum.gif Oh, and dont worry about my last name, for it is a mystery to even me...
Nikko
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 2 / 11 EXP: 2 / 11 EXP: 2 / 11
 18%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikko is ready for a job... i have some leadership skills brynn perhaps we can talk more on this i am interested in the master of mystery position.. icon_wink.gif
Elwin
PostThu 02/27/03 9:17am
Nei aprotched my character CAT and he is interested in joining. Perhaps under the Cloaks division.  Reply with quote

AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i was gonna ask you too, but then i got caught up in some other business and it slipped my mind icon_wink.gif hehe
Little Teapot
PostFri 02/28/03 3:23am
umm... I'm having a hard time finding Scamps online...  Reply with quote

Nikko
PostFri 02/28/03 5:08am
we are all over.. just gotta find us first emot-yum.gif  Reply with quote

Ogt
PostFri 02/28/03 8:46am
all over the floor that is HAHAHAHAHAHA icon_twisted.gif  Reply with quote

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogt wrote:
all over the floor that is HAHAHAHAHAHA icon_twisted.gif

and you think you stand when you're drunk?
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
dreamin'
Hero

XP
 86%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current Roster:
Master of Mystery:
Nikko

Mistress of Mischief:
Brynn Fleetfoot

Pranksters:
AliZee' Malderbrook
Selven Glendhal
Lilly Hammersmith
Fantastic Avenger

Illusionists:
Nei

Cloaks:
CAT
Everyone else who I forgot and who I already talked to in-game: please send me a PM icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: