DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Lost Guard Of Glorin (And the Monks Guild)

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: The Lost Guard Of Glorin (And the Monks Guild) Reply with quote

I have decided to merge the monks guild into the Lost Guard Of Glorin, so there is a clear purpose, leader, homebase, and organization.

The Lost Guard Of Glorin will be accepting all classes but will have most use of the following......

Monks
Clerics
Mages
Ex-Paladins
Fighters

Fighters and Ex Paladins serve in the Elite Guard and are primary brutes and frontliners

Monks are the frontliners and a devastating blow against spellcasters and brutes alike.

Clerics and Mages are the most powerful spellcasters, seeing as their 2/3, heh and will serve to basically destroy everything from the back.

Lost Guard of Glorin only accepts people of Evil Alignment and it is a City Militia. Eventually once the city is completed it will have its own thread to discuss business in.

Leaders of Branches will be given City Moderator power and will be able to jail people eventually.

PLease apply here if you are interested in serving the forces of evil fully, and eventually participate in wars against the good cities.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Mr. Red Hashmeer
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73 EXP: 35 / 73
 47%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under the direction of Glorin and Mr. Red Hashmeer, the evil city shall flourish with money for the wealthy leaving a trail of dead when they conquer, the good cities will tremble when they hear the name of "Glorin" mentioned.....the opressive classes shall rise and establish a choke on all other cities' econmies......you will know when we are present....you will hear the screams of the living in the streets as the undead swarm and beginn their horrid feast.....ladies and gentlemen.....prepare to feel the mighty wrath of The Lost Guard Of Glorin bear down upon you
Ugluk
PostSun 09/22/02 9:27pm
Count us in !
Ugluk, Sifu and the unforgiven.

SuperSlice
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8 EXP: 0 / 8
 0%
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: gloirn i want in your guild dude Reply with quote

hey sounds good ill make evil warlod knight for your destruction glorin icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
Bloodjinn
Noob

Level: 1
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:34 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea, nobody ever organizes RP stuff for evil characters. I'm always solo in that regard most of the time, I'd like to join on my cleric of talos.
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostWed 09/25/02 12:12am
All evil peoples are welcome for now, just waiting for the city to begin construction untill we can do some purges and tests.  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a character I have been working on would probably lke to join. if there is death involved that is. icon_exclaim.gif Evil cleric.
Then I have also been working on an evil monk, using kamas. so cool.
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, keep in mind of future purges within the army itself, i have various ways of seeing where loyalties lie. ur trusted friend uve played dyso with the whole experience may infact be a treacherous spy bent on ur destruction. just that kinda thing icon_smile.gif
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Little Teapot
PostSun 10/06/02 10:39pm
::waits for kravenwood to be finished::  Reply with quote

Nefiorim
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78 EXP: 37 / 78
 47%
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Glorin, as per your request a formal application right here on this board.
As Zelarim, rogue, I wish to apply for a position in your vast army icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: