DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Out-of-Caffeine Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Norrec
Hero

Level: 23
XP
EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65 EXP: 30 / 65
 46%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you even play as Nemor anymore.... 75% of the time you loged as one of those drow shadow people. Oh, and remind White Shadow he owes me his life since I saved him from.... icon_lol.gif bandits icon_lol.gif he died at the bandits icon_lol.gif

I havent really been around much. I try to log in atleast once a day for and hour or so. Im kind of playing Diablo for a few weeks. Its seriously a addicting game. My brothers and friends and I all kind of play once in a while((like twice a year)). Then just got Brute Force for me Xbox. Best game since Halo. Long tho, still havent beaten the blasted thing. It just came out so waiting for others to get, then I go in on gamespy and blast um icon_twisted.gif
Speaking of Halo and Xbox. icon_wink.gif http://halo.bungie.org/misc/spicymirrors.html icon_mrgreen.gif
Nemor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52 EXP: 44 / 52
 84%
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Shadow just took on the Dark Lord himself and provailed, killed by bandits? lol..

Anyway, Shadows are not Drow, only half Drow but their faces aren't Drow in appearance. Only Crimson looks like a Drow (could I say Drow more in one sentence? icon_lol.gif )

I'm on as Nemor loads, just not as often as I used to. I'm level 18 and can't do much anymore..

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Bio - http://www.btinternet.com/~b.russell2k/Shadow.txt
Nemor - Druid
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Norrec
PostFri 06/06/03 1:55pm
Just telling you what I saw... I had to heal him back to life. Bandits... icon_lol.gif  Reply with quote

Nemor
PostFri 06/06/03 3:04pm
It happens, probably had the wrong belt on, got dazed and down he goes.. I won't deny I've had it done to me.  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostFri 06/06/03 10:19pm
Whats a good amulet to have? I have a amulet of Natural Armor +3 right now, but I just found out I cant use Barkskin with it.  Reply with quote

Nemor
Hero

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, you don't need Natural Armour amulets, barkskin gives up to 5 on your AC at a certain level, I suggest using Scarab Amulets, they boost all your saving throws.

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Nemor - Druid
Jr
PostSat 06/07/03 11:47am
If you play a Druid of Cleric, it's good to have a periapt of wisdom, for extra spells and higher DC, you also get higher will save.  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends. In the time i've been playing I learned you use amulets to make up for what you don't have. Wisdom Amulets should be worn most of the time for Druids. If you going up against harm, death magic, or dragons (fear) I suggest switching to a Will Amulet IF you don't have prot. to these things. There's a lot of reasons for diffrent amulets but for now stick with wisdom amulets.
Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I see. I didnt know higher Wis got you more spells. I thoght it was a set by level thing. Well, i have a Perapt of Wis +3 and a Will amulet +5. So I guess im set then.
Nemor
Hero

XP
 84%
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me when I say, don't use Amulet of Will +5. Use Scarab Amulet, it will give you +5 to Will, Fortitude AND Reflex..

Amulet of Wisdom is a good tool for Druids but my character has plenty Wisdom so I haven't felt the need to..

As illustrated...

Black Shadow - Rogue
Green Shadow - Mage
Nemor - Druid
Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemor wrote:
Trust me when I say, don't use Amulet of Will +5. Use Scarab Amulet, it will give you +5 to Will, Fortitude AND Reflex..

Amulet of Wisdom is a good tool for Druids but my character has plenty Wisdom so I haven't felt the need to..

I fully agree with Nemor, the Amulet of Will +5 is useless, as we can create our own protection with barkskin. The scarab of protection orAmulete of wisdom would be your best choice.
View users profile Send private message
Norrec
PostMon 06/09/03 1:49am
Im useing the Wis amulet. The only problem is that the spell slots it gives. Everytime I relog I have to re assighn a spell and rest.  Reply with quote

Hurin
Master

Level: 13
XP
EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30 EXP: 25 / 30
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, its usually everytime you shapeshift...learnt that one the hard way icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message
Jase
PostMon 06/09/03 12:39pm
It is everytime 1) Server Crashes/Resets 2) You shapeshift  Reply with quote

Z
PostMon 06/09/03 6:20pm
and when youre level drained....*shudders*  Reply with quote

Celina
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22
 22%
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cara's favorite amulet is the Emerald Charm. Not the silly +3 will +3 fort one, but the improved evasion, +3 reflex one. Druids have a decent enough Reflex to make alot of the saves to dodge spells, and if you fail you still only take half. Very useful down in the Sylvandale sewers.
Norrec
PostTue 06/10/03 7:40pm
Yeah but.... Caras dead now. icon_cry.gif  Reply with quote

Celina
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22 EXP: 5 / 22
 22%
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cara didnt die =/

She finally gained enough power to go back to her homeland and reclaim her valley from the Ogremen who invaded years ago (shifted to water elemental to travel there fast). Thanks to the training and help from other druids in the Circle and from the knowledge she's gained travelling the land of Dysotopia she was able to Bring vengeance to the thieving wretches who were inhabiting her home these past years. After staying there for a while, cleaning out the filth left behind, she began to miss everyone. The people she's met, the friends she's made, but most of all, the vast forests filled with life unknown in her homeland. Perhaps one day she will go back there to live, but for now you're stuck with her as a Sister of the Forest. icon_wink.gif
Norrec
PostThu 06/26/03 1:50pm
Sorry... I must have read it wrong icon_wink.gif

Welcome back Cara!

Jase
PostSat 06/28/03 12:56pm
Bacjk. Was on a week long camping trip. Was a rush at the end so I couldn't alert anyone. sorry all. back now!  Reply with quote

Ariia
PostWed 07/09/03 5:33am
http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5398  Reply with quote

Nemor
PostWed 07/09/03 2:30pm
Nice...

icon_mrgreen.gif

Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<--------- I have an Avatar! icon_biggrin.gif Took me long enogh...

((look down))

Last edited by Norrec on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Norrec
Hero

XP
 46%
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got MSN... for some reason my super jiffed up keyboard broke the secound I finished DLing it... but... oh well. Now, I need everyone in the Druids Circle's MSN accounts. I was going to add some other people from the dyso community... but... I dont know them very well icon_wink.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Druid Circle (Private) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: