DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

eXiled Spirits (split)

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Messiah
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33 EXP: 29 / 33
 87%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright , it was my mistake not to whine to DMs/Mods/admins after being killed , or massively PPed (I've been PPed from my dead body several times) , after rez-raped . A good RPing requires you tell every PK , massive PP , disarm to DMs and the DM works on them , you don't deal with the "bad" guy .

I wonder what would happen if the DMs didn't know my ID . They hate me becuase I used to play a powermonger char , and they didn't want this . I can understand that . But I never used exploits for my advantage and I tried to RP to the maximum . I might have done somethings wrong , and I might have acted over-evil . But that doesn't mean I am a bad person in real life .

I had great fun with you , and wrote a whole bunch of useful things in In Character forum . Now , that's over . Back to your picnics and weddings and non-evil world .

" I want a reason to die for , to make it beautiful to live "

Founder - coleader of the eXiled Spirits<xS>

Last edited by Messiah on Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said you were a bad person in real life. I don't know you in real life. I don't have anything against evil characters, either ... I even have one or two myself, one folks may know, one they certainly don't. You were judged on your in game actions, plain and simple. You can deny this or that until the Abyss gets a deep freeze, but the fact is that the group of moderators and admins all pretty much came to the same conclusion at around the same time. It is always possible for one or two to be wrong, but rarely do all of us get it wrong as we represent a pretty wide range in player-types and character-types.

When you came back to the server, you and I had a talk, you came to me as I recall ... I had formed a view that you had decided to really game it right. At first, for a while, you did just that and while some of the endless wars were annoying ... I didn't fault you for all of it, as it takes two to tango. As time went along, you seemed to be less and less concerned with the RPing your motivations and apparently more concerned with just causing as much possible havoc as you could. More and more as it went along, less and less of it seemed to have any sort of basis in anything other than you decided you were going to flex your superior character building skills and make any poor sap pay for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. As this was happening my view of you trying to play a power-hungry evil guy eroded into you just being out to grief as many as you thought you could get away with. I wasn't the only one forming this view, either.

You had been the beneficiary of a long talk, longer than any anyone in game ever got before or since, with myself and Falkhor before you were banned the first time. We went over all sorts of things to help you and your group adapt and fit in, but it didn't seem to sink in ... and the upper administration opted to ban you. When you were let back, you and I had another talk ... albeit a shorter one ... but nonetheless enough such that I made the assumption you had learned your lesson ... but, as time went on, behaviour deteriorated once again. You said in your email to me you never ever respected me, so I can thus see why, then, that these talks never registered. I was obviously just some obstacle to be appeased and pacified and snuck around. That's all well and good so long as you can get away with it ... unfortunately for you, since the adminsitration here decided against you, and sneaking can only last so long.

You have complained that I never talked to you about it. I will contest that "fact" vehemently since you had at least two talks with me about these issues before. There were also other talks between you and other players and moderators which I was not privy to ... but I know that they happened because they told me about them. You, perhaps, got more counsel and "help" than anyone else ever did. I'm busy in game, I get tells and questions and issues to deal with all the time when I am on ... I cannot and will not spend too much time with one person when there are two or three others in line.

What it boiled down to, ultimately I believe, is that the prevailing advice you were told didn't fit with what you wanted to do .. so you did what you wanted to do anyhow, damn these meddling people trying to tell you how to play. That sort of hubris may play well amongst friends and fans, but it doesn't play well with the people who are trying to police the servers and module for their respective owners.

I have motioned to the powers that be that any existing bans be lifted when the main vault is wiped in the upcoming weeks and thus have asked that you be welcomed back at that time. It would be my hope that this turns out to not be a mistake on my part, but it is a decision I am willing to live with. In my case, ultimately, I sleep well at night whether or not you can get into the module or not, your individual ability to play Dysotopia is of no concern to me ... I am more concerned with the enjoyment of the many rather than the concerns of the one. If you are allowed back and resume where you left off, I (or another) will once again casually send you back to the bitbucket ... makes no difference to me ... you'll make the choice on your own.
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conrad : OK , I made a mistake about killing Roido that day but I got really pissed off by many halflings and thieves the same day (that doesn't justify my wrong attitude anyway) .

But you know me , you inspected me in game with several other mods . I didn't randomly PKed people . That's not what I've done . OK , I might be a man that take things seriously (unlike Ogt) and my revenge obsession leads me to bad situations (i.e minor (Skip Williams) or major (WR case) ) .

For the relogging and wall push , I swear to god that I never ever relogged for my advantage . I crashed one time and waited 5 minutes outside even if I was not dead , and other than that I relogged to save my char continuously . I told all of my friends that they shouldn't wall push ever , I told this to many people you can ask . (I knew this from another mod , I just didnt learn it in here . They put bigger and thicker walls where applicable so that prevented the problem , just ideas to you)

In conclusion , I might have done somethings wrong , I accept that . But I tried to stick to the RPing and I didn't mean to disturb the general situation of the server . People somehow overreacted to me in most cases , while I have overreacted in some cases .

The reason I got mad at you and wrote that mail was that , I really got offended by the response you've made . Forgive me for that insult mail , I didn't mean that . The problem with me is that when I get angry I can rarely control myself (Nei somehow could succeed on many cases though , also Blane and Jonan helped me in that in several occasions) .

I believe I was giving good things to Dyso , as well as I have given some trouble too . I think I didn't deserve a permanent ban but maybe a short term ban would have been better . If I return I would like to give more things to Dyso , as I think I've helped many guys over there and we have a good relationship except a few players .

+++++++

For the xS :

People , you are wonderful players and the most mature ones I've been in the same guild . So don't corrupt yourselves in any case . Try to get on well with other people/guilds in game and avoid any trouble (as I am not there you should have less trouble icon_wink.gif )

A lot of members ask me about the leadership of this guild we created together . Eararil/Jonan and William Runger are very very tolerant , negotiatable , polite , talented and experienced members I've had the pleasure to meet in Dyso . I find myself lucky to have them there , and they would be great leaders (maybe even better than me in most cases) when I am not there . Mentoras has private life problems but he is a founder of the guild like I am .

So the new leaders are :

Eararil / Jonan
William Runger
Mentoras

Eararil/Jonan would be leading the economical situations of the guild .

William Runger is a man of military , he is experienced in defeating mobs and knows the techniques , he will be helping you people deeply .

Mentoras is a man of adventuring , and he is the founder of the guild .

I advice 3 things to you during playing .
1. Honor would be your guiding light . Don't give up on your honor no matter what .
2. Support each other in every case .
3. It's easy to get an enemy if you PK him or disturb him . But it's hard to gain an ally . That's what I learned . Avoid the anger inside you (well you are doing it already so I should adress this thing to myself icon_rolleyes.gif )

Kindest Regards ,
Messiah

Last edited by Messiah on Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Blane Firebrand ,

I've heard that you are dating/marrying with Selenia/Artharia . What the hell ??? Man she hates us (she calls all xS as Murdering thugs) and she is not a good & respectable person like you ! She doesn't even know how to talk (IC) .

I don't approve this marriage or whatever ... you will be poisoned like Jord like Nel has done to him . If you need to find another girl , there are hundreds of ladies in Dysotopia , find some other "disinfected" girl for god's sake ! icon_wink.gif

Last edited by Messiah on Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total
Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33
 78%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messiah: How can you possably judge how I RP Selenia or Athe when you've hardly ever seen one and never seen the other?

As far as I can tell your judging how I RP from OOC arguments we have had over tells.

And geez..... why can't you seem to get it through your head that just because the same player plays both characters it does not mean they are the same character!
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selenia / Artharia ..

you've always tried to corrupt xS and you cannot deny that . You did it because I was leading them , nothing more .

I got nothing against you , I just don't like you , but your posts in these forums about me are too irritating you know . I didn't deserve such things but you always pushed because you had pleasure .

I got nothing to say ... you get fun with people who like with you , and you can marry with Blane in the "High Council" but not approved by xS .
I don't care ..

Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33
 78%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really do have a paranoia complex don't you?

I haven't ever tried to corrupt xS except in your own mind. I've posted gripes about things they have done. Nothing else.

As far as Athe'aria and Blane.....how the bloody hell is it any of your buisness
Frank -DK-
PostFri 02/21/03 5:26pm
*praying for the wealth and unity of xS*  Reply with quote

Frank -DK-
PostFri 02/21/03 5:26pm
((Praying for the wealth and unity of xS...))  Reply with quote

blane firebrand
Adept

Level: 7
XP
EXP: 8 / 16 EXP: 8 / 16 EXP: 8 / 16
 50%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: places in xs Reply with quote

as many of my friends and i have spoken, and events have come to pass, i will accept the spot offered to me in exiled spirits as a leader if it may be,gladly. the marriage i have so foolishly partaken in was a mistake but it is fixed now so let us get on with our lives. good luck to all my friends and i will be there to support you yet again.
blane firebrand
Adept

XP
 50%
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: places in xs Reply with quote

as many of my friends and i have spoken, and events have come to pass, i will accept the spot offered to me in exiled spirits as a leader if it may be,gladly. the marriage i have so foolishly partaken in was a mistake but it is fixed now so let us get on with our lives. good luck to all my friends and i will be there to support you yet again.
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blane Firebrand has been appointed as a leader of eXiled Spirits as well as he is still in the diplomat position of the guild . I hope he finds a woman who is respectable and cares for him and his career . Blane has honor and he is a very kind and polite person , probably one of the best I've met at Dyso .

Also please welcome the new member Froja as she has been found capable by Blane and Jonan .

p.s : Blane , Jonan/Eararil , William Runger/Monky Man and Mentoras : if you find a person who is capable of joining xS please post a message here and I will add his/her name to the list !

Finnmih
Mortal

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 3 / 11 EXP: 3 / 11 EXP: 3 / 11
 27%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back after a long journey in different lands, and i can help you with the XS. I want you also to welcome Rugnar Hauksen one of the oldest fighter in the lands of Dyso who has been in almost all events ( like guild wars ).
Messiah, he believes in evil and he will act as evil as law allows him.

I like to say that after being here very long time, only if we become a strong united big guild we can survive in this lands and gain respect, so that we can protect ourselves from injustice and from someones that abusing power.

Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messiah wrote:

Also please welcome the new member [b]Froja
as she has been found capable by Blane and Jonan .

rofl
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Finnmih
Mortal

XP
 27%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uin you are the worst far char that has only the power to boot people ... not Rping just doing nothing. And dont think that coming to Eleriina and tell us to put out the weapons and jailed some of them is Rping. And from what you are saying we can see that you dont know how to play DnD. Cause myself have 12 characters here which of course dont act the same. So leave us alone and dont write insignifact things just to add your name to the forums. And i called you something i believe you are, i ll do it again if i see you , so maybe someday i became mayor as Ethis did.

Mentoras
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll just say this once: Don't flame. What will it lead to? It will only lead to a Dm who is just a tad pissed with you, and therefore you're in bigger troubles then you are already.
And how in hell's name do you expect to become a mayor? Ethis didn't become a mayor because she wanted to, she became mayor because she was appointed by others. And at the rate you're going, you won't even make it close to such a position.
And one more thing, he DOES RP, and he DOES know how to do it. But he isn't required to do so, and it would be quite weird for him to do OOC stuff in an IC manner.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uin
Hardass

Level: 33
XP
EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117 EXP: 60 / 117
 51%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnmih wrote:
Uin you are the worst far char that has only the power to boot people ... not Rping just doing nothing. And dont think that coming to Eleriina and tell us to put out the weapons and jailed some of them is Rping. And from what you are saying we can see that you dont know how to play DnD. Cause myself have 12 characters here which of course dont act the same. So leave us alone and dont write insignifact things just to add your name to the forums. And i called you something i believe you are, i ll do it again if i see you , so maybe someday i became mayor as Ethis did.

Mentoras

All I said was "rofl", cos if you've heard any rumours at all of late, you'll understand why.
And like I said, don't cry, handle the punishment for your recent crimes in a constructive way. icon_razz.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Finnmih
Mortal

XP
 27%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... uin i have to say i didnt heard the rumours and dont care if i'm pp or pk or booted or even banned. I just want to see this server becomes better. Its just i complaint with different way (good or wrong). From December that i play all the time i didnt wrote anything just playing and never complaining. But in the last days i had enough with some things.Thats all.

Shadowcore... i know i have done all "bad" things except PP, PK and raise rape.
But i did it once and stopped. I dont know why the DM should be pissed with me cause i think as from Rping i dont have problems with any player ( just what i think) and i was quiet for a long time. Or because i started complaining that means that i'm problem to the server?

Last edited by Finnmih on Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it means that when you start to insult DMs, that you'll have a problem. Not that you are a problem to the server. You shouldn't just insult or flame people, it never leads to anything.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blane firebrand
Adept

XP
 50%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: im around Reply with quote

ok enough of the dm to player bs, its really a bad sign of a power trip gone bad. i came here to play and thats what im gonna do but if i do the samr things that some other players do and i get in trouble and they dont, to me that shows the quality of the people in charge here. as a leader of xs i will continue to act as i see fit whether anyone else sees fit or not. good day
Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK our private forum is up and running .

If you are a member of xS and want to enroll to the private forum ,send a PM to me and I add you to the user list .

Thank you !

Messiah
Grandmaster

XP
 87%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stayrm and Will is marrying from xS . Everyone congrat them . Will is a fine leader and Stayrm is a hot prospect for xS . Also , welcome Mira as Will's wife and a member to xS .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: