DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Crime Report - Massacre at Whitewind's wedding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Crime Report - Massacre at Whitewind's wedding Reply with quote

I've been all this time thinking if I should report this crime... It involves so many people and some of them are potentially so dangerous, that I feared this could bring us some serious problems...
But my nature does not allow me to let this go...
It was an horrible massacre, and it defies all the laws and moral rules that one can possibly imagine.

All of you probably heard of it... I was there... I suffered this massacre in my flesh...

The wedding has already started, a lot of people were gathered there watching, when suddenly the person that was right in front of me, stood up and rushed to the bride to kill her...
I had an unbelievable reflex and managed to cast a finger of death on this person before she could lethaly damage the bride.

Then, it seemed like all the world came crashing down... A large group of murderers rose up and killed everyone present.

I cant remember everyone, but here are the names I DO remember:

Rumanos
Thanos
Vash
African Ape

These are the names of people who were directly involved in the deaths... there were more, but I could not see them all...
Ogt was there too, but I dont think he killed anyone... although my senses tell me he had something to do with it...

This was a BIG crime, in all senses... I do not know if we are up to this...
Please give me your feedback on this...
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Also Herd Rumor's From people about this RUmanos, i Recommand We add the charge of Rape to the list of Crimes.

All Rapes should seek Death, so Far no one has Reported A Successful one.
Marcabru
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isendur,

Indeed most disturbing. Any qualification would seem to be feeble, so I shall not seek one. I am not sure if we are up to this. My reason is simple: If the murderers are capable of such rampant violence, what reason is there to believe they will follow any decision of the HC? Moreover, what reason is there to believe they will declare to the HC? Most likely, we will have to eventually enforce our decision (perhaps even force them to declare, in a subpoena of sorts) through violent confrontation with them. We could try, but I am not optimistic about a peaceful resolution.

Karise
View users profile Send private message
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the people being wed, we could be stepping on the toes of the OSB here. Perhaps we should contact them and ask if they would like our assistance before even considering taking the case.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye good point Malak, I did not think of that. There is no reason for us to make enemies with them, and they have made it clear to me to keep out of their jurisdiction with High council intentions. Perhaps we can contact them and offer our services if they wish to utilize us, although I find it unlikely that they will.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ectovult
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye...
I will contact Whitewind... he's the one who decides who he wants to help him, and since he and his bride were the major victims in this situation, they are the ones we should adress.
I he asks for our help, we shall help him, and work alongside with the OSB if necessary.
Marcabru
Adept

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye... I took it for granted that we could consider the possibility of proceeding in this case as long as we did not intrude into OSB jurisdiction. Isn't that a given in any case, regardless of whether or not it directly involves a member of the OSB as a victim? Of course, the involvement of an OSB member (like in the present case) makes it clearly a juristicion of the OSB. But I suppose there could be jurisdictional issues, even if the case involves not a member of the OSB. It seems to me, then, that Malak's consideration applies to every case in which jurisdictional interference is a possibility. Besides, the main concern I expressed before, about the realizability of such legal process against the murderers, remains even if we are asked to help by the OSB... The jurisdictional issue is orthogonal to the realizability issue, although, evidently, they are of the utmost importance...

Karise
Ectovult
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not backed up by any official entity, and you all know that from the moment you joined this Council.
That however does not mean, that we shouldnt act.
If we do our job the way it should be done, people will start seeing us as bringers of law and order, and will respect us as such... remember that...

We will not be stepping in anyone's toes. We will act carefully and will team up with whoever is necessary... but we will get our jobs done without interfering with anyone else's business.
In this specific case, since it envolves a member of the OSB, its very probable that they are taking care of it. If we offer our services to help, they will appreciate it, Im certain...

And besides the OSB have nothing against us, and I even think they kind of approve us... secretly at least...

As for the rest of the cases, we will continue acting as we been to this moment... we are here to make dysotopia a lawfull place, and that's what we are going to do...
Marine436
PostTue 02/25/03 11:09pm
I still Say Rape should Be added as a Law
-Nel keldon.

Marcabru
Adept

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case there is the slightest doubt on anyone's mind, I have been and still am wholly aware of the fact that we are not officially supported by any other guild or organization, the OSB included. My previous message does not entail anything to that effect. I also agree that not being supported does not mean we shouldn't act. My previous message does not entail anything to that effect either. And I agree with everything else you expressed, Isendur. I hope you realize my previous post does not entail the negation of anything you said. My point was that jurisdiction is a crucial issue, and that perhaps we should include, as part of our procedure careful consideration of that issue, just to ensure we do not interfere with the job of other organizations we might want to ally with. Of course, such a consideration wouldn't have to be made in all cases, but only in those where it arises as a strong possibility. Alas, it seems to me that the issue is murky, at best...

And Nel, I have no clue what you are referring to... Please, illuminate...
Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nel, stay on topic. This is not a post about Rumanos, this is a post about the murders at the wedding. If you would like to report one of Rumanos' crimes, feel free to in another topic.
Marine436
PostWed 02/26/03 12:36am
Rumanos DID murder at the wedding as Isendur said ! Malak i Grow weary of this !
-Nel Keldon.

Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry, I did not make my point clear - This is not about one of Rumanos' rapes. In fact, I don't think anyone has reported Rumanos' rapes. This is only about the murders, not any of Rumanos' other crimes.
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

This is a Offical Requested to Drop this Case isendur, while i want these scum, all of them brought to justice, and quite Frankly, Killed for their crimes, the reason i asked it Droped is simple.

I dont have a pool large enough of Enforcer's To even Bring them in, it's just me and my beloved jord....

No one else...

we are out numberd and jord's god given magic's are strong they are not able to counter all the spell's thrown.

Reguardless i will do my job, but i fear it's going to be rather painful.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marcabru
Adept

XP
 69%
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is becoming increasingly clear that the HC, in and by itself, cannot take care of this case. The best-case scenario would seem for the HC to aid in some way the OSB in bringing these murderers to justice, of course, pending our explicit offering of that aid to, and the explicit acceptance of it by, the OSB.
Marine436
PostWed 02/26/03 5:38pm
-Agreed

-Nel

Nei
PostWed 02/26/03 6:31pm
I agree as well, we are not yet suited to tackle cases of this caliber.  Reply with quote

Ectovult
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye... we better stick with the small cases for now... the ones we can actually handle...
Anyway, I am still going to offer our services to Whitewind... I havent been around these last days, so I havent been able to do it. But I shall talk to him as soon as I see him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: