DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Crime Report: Thief Selling false deeds to eleriina housing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Crime Report: Thief Selling false deeds to eleriina housing. Reply with quote

This has happened before, and its probably the same guy. If it is, then this case is fairly worthless to persue, as the entire church of Cyric backs him up, and they have the authorities in their pocket.

The victim, Aragorn, was conned for 65k by Hashmimbo Rosavinni. Aragorn has the mindset and clothing of a barbarian, and I attempted to convince him that barging into thier house and attacking them was not the way to do things, but failed. He barged into the house, I entered behind him to appologize to the owners, and was immediatly killed by Glorin, The Black Paladin, and someone I did not recognize. I had no chance to talk.

Hashmimbo Rosavinni claimed responsablity for my death, and made a comment along the lines of "never mess with the Rosavinni family."
Aragorn, the stupid fool, still convinced he could get the money back on his own, broke into the house a second time, attempted to summon a Balor, and found himself in jail.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you suggest with this case? Quite the lawless bunch here so it seems. Should we try to prosecute this Hashmimbo Rosavinni? That is quite a fraud case, our first. It'd make good precedent if we could bring him in.

ooc: just me but.. Rosa.. Red... Hash...Mimbo. Hmmm I never met the old Red Hashmeer, but read plenty about him... maybe a return?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: its the same guy, I thought it was someone impersonating him at first (as I had been told he had stopped playing Dyso, and the character told me they werent related), but the fact that he's buddies with Glorin combined with the name and the fact that they were using his house as HQ probably means its him.
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC. yea.. its Hashmeer alright...
He had already done this sort of thing ("selling" houses in eleriina) a long time ago...
He's probably trying to create some sort of Mafia in Dyso...

IC.
This is very disturbing... This Rosavinni guy must be new in Dyso, but the other people covering him are VERY dangerous...
Anyway, I think we should try to bring him to justice... we'll get in a lot of trouble... but if it is to mantain the Law... I say we do it...
Marine436
PostThu 02/27/03 2:39pm
your going to have to Seak Death on This then, and if found guility annoce it to the puplic, For i am sure the fool wont pay a fine.  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostThu 02/27/03 2:39pm
or give me permission to obtain a fine forcefully.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: