DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Topic for you to check over before I post it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Topic for you to check over before I post it Reply with quote

I would like input from the guild before I post this, as I will attempt to be speaking in part for the High Council.

Chaos in Dysotopia
Cyric's grip on our land has become too strong! Chaos rules across the land, men plot murder openly in the streets without fear of incarceration, thieves and con men steal our fought for gold. I call upon the protectors of the cities, The White Guard, and the Kravenwood Militia who have seemingly gone dormant, and the Order of the Shining Blade, who currently only successfully protect their Temple of Helm. The High Council stands ready to aid you in saving this land, but you must be here for us to help you! If you are suffering from a lack of manpower, start a recruitment drive, please! These lawless bastards have taken over the Kingdom and ruin it, driving people away almost as quickly as new Dysotopians arrive!

Something must be done and soon!

Malakalam
Nei
PostFri 02/28/03 3:03am
I like it, but I'm not the one with the final say.  Reply with quote

Marine436
PostFri 02/28/03 3:04am
i also Like it  Reply with quote

Marcabru
Adept

Level: 5
XP
EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13 EXP: 9 / 13
 69%
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it too... Which forum would you post it in? 'In character'?

Hey, finally, a truly short message from me! I think congrats are in order... icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
Ectovult
PostFri 02/28/03 3:17pm
Aye... I like it too...
you may post it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: