DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bussted

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
kental-sin
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33 EXP: 1 / 33
 3%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Bussted Reply with quote

OK this is what happened most of you know.
Chelsha westind asked me if i had a mage not knowing why she needed it. got on it then was asked if i wanted to help get 50mill and i get split, os im thinking sure. Not knowing where and how that possible. Followed her to emarald and wall pushed where there is a secret door to hidden pasage, me knowing out of my own responsiblity that that was illegal proceeded, i had vagly remebered about this place i was at, because i recalled being here when i first entered dyso. Proceeded wall pushing ledge to ledge to get across then pow guess what KATHRYN was stading right next to chelsha and about four feet from me. Then proceeded saying how that we were in big trouble and that she was disapointed in chelsha cause she thaught she was a rper which i thaught was a wrong comment to make but anyways. i got caught i got in trouble dyso was shown on the forums. I know i screwed up im not saying it was a trick by her are anything like that im saying i did it im taking responsibilitie for it, and what the leaders of this guild decide is my fate with this guild is there decision i just wanted to state this to all of you, i felt it must be done.

Tempest Steel
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jon316

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kental, by doing this you could make the Tempest Steel look very bad, i dont know though..... i thought at first i would simply remove you but on after thought.... i might leave this one to zak as im unsure for once (very odd for me) this is a serious thing, even more serious you KNEW it was wrong and did it anyway... i cannot say as im very confused why you would do it if you knew it was wrong... i am neutral on this issue, and while normally i would not do this.... i have to say im going to leave this one to zak.... its zaks call on this one, he decides your future here.... if possible and you stay, we will try to work out something thats not too harsh with the admins and mods, if not and your banned, well if your banned then you would naturally serve time and then come back without penalties... and without making it look like the Tempest Steel is crap... so far it depends...

*throws the ball to zaks corner*
your call bro...
kental-sin
Master

XP
 3%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that your concern for the guild is number one prioridy and that as the leaders leave my fate to this guild in high stakes at this moment, i want to say that i like the people i have meet in this guild and with no respect will not begg for me to stay cause i have to much respect for who i am and who i play to do that. Like i tould the last guild i left friends no matter what and will tell it to this guild if im chose to leave.

*bows in front of the guild as a respectful manner*
*stands straight and stares into the faces of the men and women that see who i am and what ive done the waits for the hammer to be dropped*

Tempest Steel
zak_fel
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56 EXP: 8 / 56
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sure, Jon, throw the ball to me icon_twisted.gif
I think everyone makes mistakes. I dare not judge your character based on having known you for less than a month. I have the policy of never leaving anyone of us alone in times of trouble. We stand together on everything. So until the mods or admins decide to deal out somekind of punishment, we stand with you.

However!! Do get into anymore trouble!! icon_wink.gif
kental-sin
PostSun 03/02/03 7:33pm
Thanks zak.
I want get into trouble ttrust me. icon_wink.gif

kental-sin
Master

XP
 3%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i have been informed that i am banned are suspended for 3days. As much as i am happy i feel rejoice for the none strict and harsh punishment, i feel disapointed in my self i let you memebers down, i let my self down, i let my friends down and i deserved what ever punishment was thrown at me and since i will come back it will NOT happen again.

Tempest Steel
zak_fel
PostTue 03/04/03 12:41am
Thats good to hear icon_wink.gif  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Tempest Steel (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: