DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

hmm... seems I've done something here? :/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Tantara
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 1 / 8 EXP: 1 / 8 EXP: 1 / 8
 12%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: hmm... seems I've done something here? :/ Reply with quote

fellow knights,

I seem to have caused problems for the order with a decision I made to aid a friend.

This evening, as I got off the boat and entered town, a friend spoke to me of a wrong doing that occured to him not long before I got there. It seems a certain drow by the name of Zedd Fel slayed him and his friend as they were battling the Dark Lord; solely for pleasure and the treasure to be found there.

Although there was a "bounty" for his head, it was not my concern nor did a single gold piece exchange to my hands for my partake in serving justice to this being. With Helms blessing upon me and the powers granted to me by him, I was able to "harm" it to the point that he could be taken down. For me, it was over.. justice served, job done. But, as I happen to meet him in Eleriina not long afterwards he tried to taunt me into battle again, failing as that is not a duty nor something I like to do if it is not needed.

Anyhow, a bit later this evening... I was patrolling the land and came across the slaad "Divine" roaming the caverns. I was in battle with it as all of a sudden, several arrows pierced into my back. Looking back, there is none other than the drow Zedd, again. Needless to say, that he was much better prepared and with Tempus's blessing he was able to kill me with a few hits and with the last few gasps of air, I heard him say that he and his guild have never lost a war, the OSB will all fall and make sure to tell them all.

I may have made a wrong judgement in this matter, and am willing to take the consequences for my actions, but what I did, was done with a pure heart and only the best intentions. But, I do not wish that the Order get drawn into something of this nature and realize I may have to step down in order to keep the peace on the island. It bothers me to feel some may receive justice and others not, depending on who they are grouped with, but these things were unknown to me at the time, so... until I hear from the leaders on this matter *places Shining Blade on the altar* I will not bring my friends into harm or trouble.
View users profile Send private message
*dragonbane*
Adept

Level: 6
XP
EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14 EXP: 3 / 14
 21%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i cant I/C post on zedd fel/zak fel.....DrowVanguard....he is a major piece of **** and only R/Ps a situation when he has the upper hand or it suits his needs. What an A**hole. cussing.gif<-------- It is not a tumor!......it's drowvanguard! plthumbsdown.gif
*dragonbane*
PostSat 03/08/03 8:35pm
Sorry if the language was not edited enough.  Reply with quote

Arniz
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 6 / 27 EXP: 6 / 27 EXP: 6 / 27
 22%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol

nice to hear that some things always stay the same : )

just dropped in to greet some of my old friends.
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!

Hope you are all doing fine

Llew
*dragonbane*
PostSat 03/08/03 8:52pm
Come back Llew! pretty please!  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with DB ... Zak/JuliaSunrider/drow_vanguard mainly RPs when he's got the sure upper hand. Otherwise he's very very tentative and even rather passive. He can be great at times, he can also be pretty lame ... I've seen him do both and he's often the first one to bitch in the forums when something doesn't go just his way. :: shrugs :: He's far from alone in being like that, however ... I pretty much get used to it from a lot of them lately.

It's no secret he's been spoiling for some sort of fight with the OSB for a while now ... he is always the first to try to support Rumanos and any of his crazy plans. Doesn't matter which character he uses, they all harbor the same dislikes and the same targets, a crime guilty of many others, too. You could have bumped into him at Perto's and he'd use that as an excuse. You handled the matters of justice to the best of your ability and understanding, I won't fault you for that. Beyond that, if it wasn't this it would have been something else ... believe me, he'd have found some excuse somewhere. icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: