DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Trading after the wipe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Trading after the wipe Reply with quote

Well, I had a nice little idea I wanted to share with you.
As a guild that doesn't care much for money, we should start to do something about that after the wipe.

I propose that we then put up any equipment we might find or get tired of up on the boards here, so that others of our order can contact you about it and take it over from you while you're not doing anything with it.
Also, we should allow people to share eachothers money, meaning that if Ecusidor needed money for equipment, I would give it to him, since we are all in the same Order.

If we do that, we would establish a nice little sharing of goods within the Order, meaning that we would all have a much better life and wouldn't need to worry about anything, since we should be able to get anything from eachother. This would be very nice if we could get this going, and would just be fun and improve our beliefs.

Comments, anyone?

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
PostMon 03/10/03 4:14pm
A fine idea!  Reply with quote

Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I like this! I must admit, I still haven't been playing Raisthenal, but that's mostly because I'm playing a Ranger ... somewhere else, let's just say ... and I've gotten hooked on a Bard now, but after the wipe he is definitely coming back with a vengence. I've got him all planned out, and will gladly aid those in need!
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Ecusidor
PostMon 03/10/03 6:13pm
Ill recreate same ol' Ecusidor the Bard after the wipe.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Howling Wolf (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: