DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

! the Stand of Light !

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ecusidor
Hero

Level: 20
XP
EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52 EXP: 35 / 52
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: ! the Stand of Light ! Reply with quote

Yes, I know, just another guild, where does this all end! icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, Im planning on starting this new guild shortly after the wipe.

Just check this out for initial information regarding the SoL. It's still under construction though, so plz give some suggestions or comments!

(Don't worry, members wont have a silly [SoL] tag behind their names or something... Stand of Light is just such a mouth full... icon_lol.gif )

http://groups.msn.com/StandofLight

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
View users profile Send private message Send email
Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude awsome site! How'd you get the Forums working? Is it like auto installed on your hoster?

EDIT: THANKS! Now i don't have to make forums, i'll just use this. not as much room as angelfire but I don't need 20 MB.

Last edited by Jase on Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its part of the msn group.

Could you post the point of the guild here? I'm too lazy to navigate another site.

Edit: oh, and it doesn't bother you that you'll be SOL - ##$* Out of Luck? I mean, I thought SOB had it bad.. I mean OSB
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/StandofLight/standoflight.msnw

Just check this link, and you'll get the basic information regarding the SoL.

Ogt wrote:
Master ecuisidor you are the one and ony bard in the whole island, as i have said before to you, you are the man!!!!!

ShadowCore wrote:
I'll vote Ecusidor. Go you!!!!!!!!!!! You're also one of the best bards on the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the only competitor for THAT title seems to be Kathryn icon_biggrin.gif)
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I like this, too bad you'll have to leave us then icon_sad.gif

But I'll talk to you about that icon_wink.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ecusidor
Hero

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, here's the deal:

I'll leave the Order of the Howling Wolf, I'd like to stay in the HW private forum however, because I agree on your suggestion that we (Our two organisations: Order of the Howling Wolf and the Stand of Light) should work very closely together, since we share many of our interests. Ofcourse if you rather have me leave the HW private forum I shall do so.

Remember that the Stand of Light won't be active untill the wipe. Untill that time I shall stay member in the Order of the Howling Wolf.

Ogt wrote:

ShadowCore wrote:
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse I will let you stay there, you are a respected member of the Order, and you have done nothing but good here.
Also, perhaps we should discuss this further in PMs and such.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: