DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

All Hail the New Master of Ownage (me)

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
ron420

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:08 am    Post subject: All Hail the New Master of Ownage (me) Reply with quote

Looks like little Jonnyboy has found a new master, ron420.

Jon316 wrote:
OMG! ron420 you just 0wnz0rx3d me like some little bitch n00b

So what else is new?

Jon316 wrote:
You poor pathetic lame asses .... oh well its always good to read a rant for a laugh sometimes

Yeah p0w3rl4m3rz piss me off to.

Jon316 wrote:
You are a moron, Jon

Pretty much...

Jon316 wrote:
haha..... i have been with dysotopia very long.... i know many things

Ha, you call 3 months long? I've been playing for 12 F*!@^#$*@! years biatch! 0wnz0rz B14tch!

Jon316 wrote:
*HACK & SLASH HAPPY FREAK WITH BLOOD AND GORE BLASTING OUT EVERY HIT FROM HIS 3000 DAMAGE HITS*

I SO MUCH LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

IT'S FRICKIN' AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTACK KILL DESTROY
Jon's first encounter with me.

Jon316 wrote:
honestly, powerlaming to me means making a char kist to piss other people off, powerGAMING however is making a good all around ass kicking char without worrying about crap like int, wis, or cha....

OMG P0W3RL4M3RZ OH N0000000!@#

Jon316 wrote:
vendui dalninuk puis'tary natha nindol draeval gaer zhah nau ilythiiri ilharessn pholor l'island d'dysotopia ji usstan suggest dos fridj zhlaass lueth itami dol'ruth l'cahallin lueth itami l'obnoxious ...

Nice... I see you have been to http://dans-elf-tanslator.cjb.net

Jon316 wrote:
Ok this is a bug I've known about for a long time and only a few others know it, but now that it's out and about because every stupid ass here blabbed about it, expect it to start being abused

I still remember the day I told you about it...

Jon316 wrote:
why does my p4 1.4 take 1 minute to load kravenwood or emerald caverns? it takes almost 20-60 seconds to load every area except the rift gate rooms and the lost woods or the lowbie woods

I can't really say how that feels considering I have a Pentium-5 45GHz supercomputer.

Jon316 wrote:
holy *@&$^!*! ron420, you said it like me when im in a bad mood or in ownage bitch mode LOL

Basically...
Don666

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon you are just a total wannabe member of the High Order of The Ownage Bitch. I can't believe that you, someone so uber alles and great would stoop to such levels of n00bieness.
Malakalam
PostFri 03/14/03 5:28am
Just to make a guess, these are TP and Glorin.
Both are "taking a break" from dysotopia currently.

Nefiorim
PostFri 03/14/03 7:58am
IP tracing is easy  Reply with quote

Kindo
Great Deity

Level: 48
XP
EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245 EXP: 6 / 245
 2%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I is knowing whos they are. hehe.....wonder if I should keep it secret? icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marine436
PostFri 03/14/03 2:41pm
NO !!!! TELL US !!!

I MUST DESTORY THEM !!!!

*hopes in a tie Fighter*

Jase
PostFri 03/14/03 2:55pm
lol its easy to figure out who they are hehe  Reply with quote

Jon316

XP
 67%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I don't care if I keep it a secret, at this point I'm Disappointed with Hashmeer and African Ape for being nothing more than little children that try and get back at people when they get banned for doing something against the EULA and try to do something to someone on a forum, and someone who could honestly careless, just proves how incredibly immature some people can be when they get mad, sorry to ever say I called them friends and companions when they were still here and making dyso what it was...
Nefiorim
PostFri 03/14/03 7:04pm
Fun has been made, you got a response.
No more use for this topic (I'm afraid this will turn into a flamefest), locked..

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: