DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dysotopia 3.X
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Lord Gloin
Mortal

Level: 3
XP
EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9 EXP: 8 / 9
 88%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish it would wipe now, and now, and now, and now, and now.....

I'm going to turn into a mad devil if this goes on much longer

icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif

5:11 pm here weirdlook.gif

Check out Lord of the Rings to see my son Gimli in action icon_biggrin.gif
Or you could see me before I came to Dysotopia in "The Hobbit" icon_biggrin.gif

http://nwn.bioware.com/
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:17pm
6:16 here.... common, i think itll happen in about 45 minutes. itll be midnight there. i hope atleast.  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5:17 PM here

Bri PLEASE WIPE THE DAMN THING! I won't play Dyso until you do cause I want to roleplay my Lich icon_sad.gif
Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:18pm
And i want to make my Sorcerer! bleh...  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the new exp system i think a Wizard is much more useful than a Sorc, seeing as Sorcs dont get ther lvl 9 spells untill lvl 19 and 20, and reaching that point will be pretty much impossible.
[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Jase
PostSun 03/16/03 11:20pm
mwhahahah Cleric/Wizard will own you all! I've got a perfect plan!  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 03/16/03 11:22pm
it doesnt involve an unholy aura and ele shield does it? *sigh*..  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this somehow is extremely annoying to me, where are you guys getting this information that the wipe is today? Bri is the only person who could tell you, but I'm hearing from everyone that they've heard from someone else who heard from someone else, etc etc.
And why hasn't Bri come on and restored order to this insanity? not that it isn't possible that he's busy doing something (work, 3.xx, whatever) and hasn't even seen the chaos on the forums.
Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:23pm
acually i was thinking of making a wizard for just that reason. i probly will, but until then ill wait for the whip. bleh.  Reply with quote

Jase
PostSun 03/16/03 11:24pm
awwwww I want to start my Lich! We're gonna have a revolt soon if people don't stop............  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:27pm
yeah well i was conviced when everyone was going around mass killing everyone else  Reply with quote

Lord Gloin
Mortal

XP
 88%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we start a mutiny! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE! WIPE!
icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:30pm
thats really not gonna help, but .... yeah...  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
PostSun 03/16/03 11:31pm
rotz.gif icon_evil.gif  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!
WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!

WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE! *huff huff* WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE! *pant pant* WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE!WIPE! JUST WIPE THE DAMN THING!

cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif cussing.gif
Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:33pm
yeah.... thats REALLY gonna help. sigh  Reply with quote

Jase
PostSun 03/16/03 11:34pm
i'm DESPERATE!  Reply with quote

Filtered Chaos
PostSun 03/16/03 11:34pm
obviosly. im begging to be as well. its gonna soooooo friggin cool!  Reply with quote

Lord Gloin
Mortal

XP
 88%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What have I started?
icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

BriHurley
PostMon 03/17/03 12:17am
Wipe is going down at 8:00 PM EST.......  Reply with quote

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DysoForums Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: