DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Londonna coast strange event

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Y

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280 EXP: 189 / 280
 67%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Londonna coast strange event Reply with quote

Hi this is "Y" reporting news and weather forecast on dysotopia.

numerous battle were reported on the londonna coast:

Numerous Orcs and lezardmens were spoted there, was it for a gathering or are they at war between them, no oneknow.
Some adventurers reported aswell to have seen misterious wommen corpse on the londonna cost, who killed them? the orcs ? the lezards? or a misterious creature?

my today advise, postone your familly holliday to the coast..
Aronthal
Master

Level: 12
XP
EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27 EXP: 5 / 27
 18%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the coast recently with a small group of adventures. We saw no orcs or lizardmen that I can recall but we were attacked by halfling mercenaries demanding of all things our clothes, which was fine with me given I was the only male member of the party. icon_eek.gif

Since the mercanaries were aquiring these clothes for a good cause, to clothe the halfling nation, we decided to oblige. Besides we had already sent quite a few of the unfortunate clothes collectors to their graves, having earlier attacked us without provocation or explanation. So handing over our clothes to avoid further bloodshed seemed a small price to pay.

However our trials did not end there. Shortly after the mercanaries departed we were attacked, by Kuo, Vrok, Balors, and Succubi!

We were victorious to be sure, but the coast seems to be quickly becoming a very dangerous place indeed.
View users profile Send private message
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't insult Pringel he seems to be a powerful wizard or something who can call down lighting on sunny days. Scary really. This could all be the work of him.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Maelstrom696969
Lamer

Level: 35
XP
EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130 EXP: 101 / 130
 77%
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IC:

Indeed. Whilst patrolling the coastal lands between Elriina and Londonna last night, I heard some commotion near the border of Kangerlah and the Gerberria Reef (in Kangerlah). To my horror, I saw two friendly-looking folk standing amidst a dozen Gnolls and at least that many Kuo-Toa!

Something was strange, though. Although there was a raging battle, the lady and Half-Orc appeard to be fighting *WITH* the Gnolls, against the lizardmen. Well, seeing how I've never been treated too well by the lizards, and they were as well-armed as ever, my arrows began finding their marks within lizard flesh.

After all the lizards were dispatched, Aiira, the (human? elf?) lady present welcomed me and thanked me, and it was a pleasure to meet her. I was asking what was going on, and then a Gnoll, who, by the looks of him, was quite menacing, strong, and had more than enough intelligence it seemed for that kind (I think he was the leader of the group), spoke up and told us to leave. Evidently, they were hunting the lizardmen because they found them to be good eating.

Well, Aedin, the Half-Orc there, must have thought that anyone who kills lizards is a friend, and asked to travel with the Gnolls. The "leader" scoffed at him and told him to begone, and started calling him a pig-face, etc. Aedin became quite enraged, and challenged the Gnoll to a duel, with no weapons or magic (I had noticed by now that there was a shadowy figure standing behind and to the side of the leader). A brave thing, but I believe it would have been certain death for Aedin.

Fortunately, Aiira and I were able to talk him down, and although we attempted to glean more information from the gnolls, the leader's only answers were that if stayed much longer, we would ourselves be slaughtered. Aiira said something about the Druid Circle not tolerate what they were doing (or something like that), and I also warned them not to go any nearer to any of the settlements to the East. The leader just laughed at us, but we were "allowed" to leave.

It was a most thrilling experience, to be conversing with Gnolls for the first time in my life, and I only wish I had been able to sit and speak with them on more neutral terms. Alas, I received no more than I expected. Please, people, be warned. This was no small, wandering, unorganized band of troublemakers. I hope the coast will not become more dangerous. But I will continue to keep watch on the road and aid any travellers there in need.

Raisthenal Maelenshareon
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
Dark / Omen
PostSun 04/06/03 9:39am
Omen was there in battle Orc army was attacking and so were lezardmen but with Omen and small party we won the war  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: