DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Recruiting/Converting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Recruiting/Converting Reply with quote

Alright people, now is the perfect time to start recruiting and converting into the church. People are all low level, they don't care much for their characters and won't for the next week or so, when they all start hitting lvl 11 and pile into the Lowlands.

Don't be a bafoon! Get mages to help you, start saving up the necromancer school spells/scrolls! Take a level of Wizard and cram every single skill point into "Use Magic Device!"

We'll take the entire Topaz Quarry hostage as a group, and steal all the experience from Battle Devourers together. If the church's members become more powerful than the population of Dysotopia, we'll be unstoppable while they start their secondary characters.

If you must make two characters, however, level them at the same time. Alternate. Do something like play to one level gained with one character and then do that with the other one. Duty to the church should remain at all costs, even if we are weaklings, we won't be if we stick together!

(Note: Yes, this is a rallying speech. Ignore it if you don't give a crap, but please, just tell me you don't care so I can mark you on the torture device volunteer sign-up list. icon_twisted.gif )
Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39
 79%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea Xavier i like it! Hail! the only thing is i think we are still a little green to be recruiting and the like seems to me like the whole server is still ooc it will take some time before there is a variation between high and low levels...when that happens things will calm down and IC will start back up again...don't forget that there are still several players that inted on joining their old guilds too...but hell yeah lets do some major dominating!! ......who else is comming?!!?!? icon_twisted.gif
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel, green combines with green to make a darker green.

Doesn't matter the level, and if they're OOC it's even better, their faith will be eternal as it will not be limited to a single character.
View users profile Send private message
Darkovn
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19
 36%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Good if we get enough converts and recruits The Black Sun will be the over ruling god in Dusotopia and i can have more victims too torture and murder(maybe eat if they tasty(
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
Grusk
PostWed 03/19/03 7:42pm
So you're in Darkovn?  Reply with quote

Darkovn
PostWed 03/19/03 7:43pm
Im always in i wont turn from my god or the curch so lets start killing  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: