DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Note posted in the Keep marked urgent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grok
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35 EXP: 4 / 35
 11%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: A Note posted in the Keep marked urgent Reply with quote

In the last few days there have been strange occurences in the kravenwoods lowlands. A necromancer has gathered the forces of the undead and deamons to plague the area. I gathered up a group of adventures to try and stop him, his first appearence was in the area near the vally where experienced orgers are found. There we fought a dragon, many orgers and some undead.

We tracked him to Glorins tomb, he had scouts in the path to KW of many types of undead, but they attacked infront of the tomb. We who survived went inside to confron him, but he vanished with magic after we had fought many undead, again loosing many good adventurers.

Off and on undead have appeared near the tomb. I am doing my best to keep watch, but I grow weary from lack of sleep. I have warned others of this problem, in the OSB, but all need to know. Together we must stop this evil, before more lives are lost.

Grok Knight of the order of the Shining Blade
Muric
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another threat has appeared as well. I was chatting with Grok and Alexei on the Eleriina docks, when we were approached by a strange figure, armed with a bow. I challenged him about being so armed in a city, and his tone and words were very threatening. He revealed himself to be a drow, and indicated he was a scout only. He stated more would be coming and predicted doom for the citizens of Dysotopia. He then attacked, and proved to be quite powerful. He defeated the three of us and left us for dead, bleeding on the docks. Fortunately we were healed before our last lifeblood was spent.

I find this threat of a drow invasion most alarming. We should all be on our guard and be vigilant for new information on this. These are dark times it seems.
Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are both disturbing things indeed ... I'm not sure which is more troubling ... perhaps the undead, as the drow at least will cowtow to superior numbers and superior forces. The undead tend not to think in such rational manners ... even the most "brilliant" of them.
Muric
Grandmaster

XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drow have returned in greater force! This time it was an exploratory force. A number of us were gathered in the Eleriina Inn: Grok, Nicha, Cragthor, Drache, Nel, Catie, Wehnoka, and myself among others. We detected a drow stalking about the Kravenwood Inn, apparently spying. When we challenged him, we were attacked by him and his cohorts. We pursued the drow into the Topaz Quarry, where we found the leader of the force: a drow priestess of some power. Before her death, she spoke of a coming invasion. Most dire news indeed. We must be vigilant. For more details, read the report below.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3406
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Order of the Shining Blade (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: