DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Thoughts/Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grusk
The Ownerizer

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78 EXP: 12 / 78
 15%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Thoughts/Comments Reply with quote

Any thoughts or comments about 3.x? I want to hear what you people say, getting pretty sick of all the public forum bashing about "More Gold! More Experience!" They ain't coming at the same time, but it would be nice for one or the other to come running up the path sometime. Of course that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. icon_rolleyes.gif
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was great at first, now I just find it annoying. My characters are supposed to be on par with other characters, if they aren't, they can't play superior. Since I don't play 24/7, my characters are not on par with other characters.
Glorin
PostMon 03/24/03 1:02am
hehe look at me im only lvl 4  Reply with quote

Gabriel Lynux
Grandmaster

Level: 16
XP
EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39 EXP: 31 / 39
 79%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree the only downfall to the server is that you have to log at least three or four hours of playtime every day in order to keep up with the other players and i cannot do that......it seems to me that dyso has left the role of a rp/action server to that of a rp/hardcore server......and more of a hardcore server.
Glorin
PostTue 03/25/03 12:42am
geshtal got sick of people like jon complaining that dyso was an action server. tho we all know jon is the biggest power gamer to walk on dyso.  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH no RP not so yet Look at Nel and Selenia I think it is preaching there self rightous RP superirity to everyone.While camping non stop for hours Topaz..power gaming at its best.Those 2 for some reason particularly annoy me they are so condemning of others and blubtly clearly hypocritical.I want a rack especially reserved for Nel.AND if he Remakes Rumanos he is arrest on site if enters the city.
No its still more an actionRP server than hard core.Yes the powers that be expect RP and less much less exploiting ie zero.But its feasible soon ill be 11 and i dont play 4+ hours every day.usually only week days 2 hours or so except Thursday were ill play longer weekend usually very little if at all.Plan think act ....and I have found the lack of money to be really no problem.I loot to get my equipment and save jewels for what i cant find.My equipment is naerly all +3 I bought zero I found it all..Youll say someone gave you ...well not true I got it with me own little looting tiefling hands
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Glorin
PostTue 03/25/03 1:49am
im lvl 4 with about 5 hours total on main 3.xa  Reply with quote

Amused Frog
Grandmaster

Level: 15
XP
EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35 EXP: 3 / 35
 8%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm level 6, I only got this far by sticking with other parties and leaching their xp. As a thief I can't kill anything alone. I'm starting to hit 20's with light crossbow +3, and I just spent 30k buying new thieves stuff, like thieves hood, amulet of the master, ring of invisibility and so on, which will all help, but now I only have 900 gold, 1500 actually as I found a large party and just wandered around, invisible and hidden. I didn't get detected once, and all those 45 gps I mysteriously "found" to use the term loosely, really add up.
Aw shucks icon_wink.gif

ff1hand.gifImage03.gifImage31.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> High Knights of the Lost Guard (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: