DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

One hit from te Soul Seeker requires 4 saves?

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Selenia_Genoell
PostMon 03/24/03 3:27pm
Bri or anyone else with acces to the mod, could you please double check how many "On Hit: Death" effects are on the soul seekers creature attack?  Reply with quote

Solo_Core
Dyso MOD|Forum Admin

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68 EXP: 47 / 68
 69%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all on dc 26
which is the highest you can get in case you were wondering icon_rolleyes.gif
i think it's meant to show how the soulseeker steals your soul by touching you, something like that.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Malakalam
PostMon 03/24/03 8:04pm
what's the point of them?  Reply with quote

Glorin
The Badgermouthed

Level: 51
XP
EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280 EXP: 82 / 280
 29%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geshtal wrote:
Ahhh, someone finally came across a lost creature that popped out of a rift gate! That's cool! I forgot I even put them in there! icon_twisted.gif

Anyway, if you knew the mechanics of how the planar streams and planar rifts worked you would realize that many things that seep into the planar stream through a rift don't always make it back out. Every once in a rare while a creature floating around in the planar streams gets close enough to a rift entrance and "pop"s out into wherever it was. Many strange and odd creatures have been know to appear from rift gates...even lost badgers!!! icon_smile.gif

Anyway, these soul seekers that you came across are level 10ish and shouldn't be too bad for the average character to take out. They are gonna be tough fr most of us on the test server since we are lower levels.

Anyone been to Sylvandale Fortress lately? If you head there I recommend you go with caution!

[quote:a89551bc29="AliZee'"]that shits utterly devoid of any meaningless sense...i tottally disagree on tha basis that tha argument you have pressented is full of actual facts and shit, i think based on tha fact that i have no idea of what tha fuck you were talkin gabout i would have to wholoeheartedly proclaim that you are wrong.
Thank you,
AliZee'[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Lucifer
PostWed 03/26/03 1:32pm
Sylvandale fortress?! Is it where you go through the sewers and then up?  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostWed 03/26/03 1:40pm
The "town-part" of Sylvandale *is* a fortress.  Reply with quote

ShadowCore
PostWed 03/26/03 1:46pm
Sylvandale is a fortress previously used by elves, there's a library in the ytemple, read up on it.  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostWed 03/26/03 1:55pm
::sigh:: Lucifer you n00b.  Reply with quote

Lucifer
Master

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 9 / 33 EXP: 9 / 33 EXP: 9 / 33
 27%
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well excuse me kindo..
I might not know much but i know what i need to know...and i am here to learn..and i will check up sylv library...
Why are you always bitching with me kindo?
If you are gonna insult me properly (Kindo) do it so it hurts...so it really hurts so you make me cry or something...not these lamers (ahh you n00b, and such)

Glorin wrote:
You have proven to be loyal and a generally fun guy to play with, not once have i seen you exhibit bad roleplay.

-<{Lord Lucifer The Dark One}>-
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ShadowCore
PostWed 03/26/03 5:26pm
emot-heartbeat.gif
We need love, not hate!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Bugs - History All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: