DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Rez Raping and OOC killing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Grusk
PostSat 03/29/03 12:31am
Uhm, does this freezing machine thing include you? icon_lol.gif  Reply with quote

Shin2k
PostSat 03/29/03 12:32am
Im hungry  Reply with quote

Froja
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are "zapped" by Selenia or Nel , they write it in IC forum because they are "proud of themselves" .

If you "slay" Nel or Selenia , they will write this in Complaints ,Rants and Flames session because they don't like "dying"

I am lvl 16 . I got killed by these immature buddies yesterday 4 times , this caused me 9 k of XP .. that means 540 skeleton kills or 650 devouers , which means 2 "days" of gameplaying (10 hours each if you are a powergamer) .

Now , I ask ... Did you people ever see me whine ? I don't whine .. why ? Because I am mature ...

Ask anyone in the server -except Nel or Selenia- whether I did something wrong ..

And ... whooohooo .. Nel attacks me with her spells after the gods (DMs) tell that we shouldnt attack each other , and they get killed by 20 people who hate them . Do these people hate these two little buddies , because I hate them too ? Hell , no !!! %80 of the server hates you in IC , face it , and die happily !

I won't comment anymore .. there was a DM or mod to note everything ... ask him , not me ...
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god

Last edited by Froja on Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Shin2k
Elder

Level: 25
XP
EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73 EXP: 56 / 73
 76%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god this is going nowhere... let's all just hug? please?

Kindo we need some hearts here.....

rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif rotz.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33
 78%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Politest answer:

Bullshit.

You came and started chasing Nel right after you leveled. You didn't lose a damn thing when you kept coming back over and over to attack.

Selenia's post in the IC forum was a request to get you to STOP.

Gah. I don't even know why I respond to your lies and propganda.
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you hit level 16 Froja, we are Dumb ass's

the only thing you lost was 500 GOLD a kill

unlike me, whom DID lose a whole day's worth of EXP
Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

XP
 78%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a rez pare because you said, ooc, that you would stop after you killed Selenia the first time.

Well you stopped right up untill right after Nel Rez'd Seleina at which point you killed Nel and killed Selenia before she finished standing up.

Nice to see you still using every dirty trick you can to try and make things technicly "not your fault".

so did you rez Selenia and kill her again right after? No. You got Nel to rez her by lying to her OOC so you wouldn't be blamed for it.
AliZee'
High Elder

Level: 28
XP
EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87 EXP: 69 / 87
 79%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant you all just give me some GOLD and Call it even??? icon_confused.gif

or lemme grab my iCe rod and shoot some of yall in tha face so you'll CHILL out icon_confused.gif

eh but dont leave...
why cant you people just call it even now?? hmm?

no need for bans and leaving tha servers and shit...because after all it is just a game...so whats tha point of holding grudges?
at tha end of tha day we aint gainin anything by winning or losing in tha game are we?

i say just take a break shorty...see how you feel after a week...

Coz i dont know about everyone else...but its SUnny in CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

wooo hooooo!
GOLD!!!!!

[quote:076179584b="Ogt"]farts leave the athmosfere because they have their OWN WILL, they are TIRED of being farts, and decieded that they would make their OWN PLANETS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
GOLD!!!
Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

XP
 78%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but it isn't any fun to have a dozen people after you because their leaders a power hungry "I'm better then everyone" prick that can't just play the game and has to try and prove just how much of an ass he can be by bringing as many people as he can find to kill other players every chance he gets.
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, then lets take it IC Selenia, I think you know the results of that! Everybody already knows not to cross a halfling. Afterall Eleriina North was halfling turf for a reason! Waves of halflings pouring down upon our mutual enemy! hehe seriously though, like Ali said it's just a game. Hang with the halflings more, nobody will mess with ya there. Well not unless they are seriously derranged.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Selenia_Genoell
PostSat 03/29/03 5:55am
9 to 2 Nei.

I'm done RPing if all I get is rez killed but a bunch of hack and slash assholes.

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to begin my post with this: I judge the merit of a thread by it's first five posts, and the last one. If the first five i care about (I.E. not marine whining about other peoples RP or Messiah trying to justify killing Marine) and the last one is Glorin saying "I agree" Or some other inane comment then I'll reply with a "Glorin's a whore" If Glorin WASN'T the last poster, then I'll simply Ignore the thread as Crap and move on (except in the case where i like the first 5 posts) unless i feel like Spamming.

By the way my Sig came from a Spam slogan icon_biggrin.gif

By making a gigantic post I Make the Forum moderators feel uncertain about deleting the post, as I am (I believe, but it isn't true that)
1)I am well respected on Dyso
2) I carry some Weight in my comments, and
3) I am more likely to complain if they delete my post.

This post won't be complained about if they delete it, however, i WILL save it to a text document and if they delete it, it will append a different thread in the Complaints forum.
The first 5 posts were crap, and the last one is crap too, so I think this has found a good home.
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to hear it Selenia. You know I like the way you play and unlike what some people say you're not a powerplayer and you do roleplay.
I'm not sure how this got out of hand this badly. I guess it has at least partly to do with Nel and Froja both being frustrated as players about something and you getting stuck in the middle trying to help out a friend.
This really almost makes me say let's make death permanent and get it over with. Apparently making death harder still doesn't prevent stupid player wars that are taken OOC by one party or the other.

That being said Nel is a pest, whether that's IC or OOC fact is she pisses off about 80% of the people she meets and she can't expect to get away with it all the time and then when she gets hunted down and beaten whine about unfair play. You can't expect people not to be offended by her. And when defending a friend you can't expect people not to beat you up in the process.

On the other hand Froja can't really expect to get away with taking "revenge" over and over. Once you win a fight (the losers are the ones lying on he floor) just quit it. It's over, you win. Hurray, go drink ale. You're a big boy now and I'm sure mommie is really proud of you having frustrated someone into leaving the game.
Selenia has every right to feel frustrated if the remark about Nel being allowed by their attackers OOC to raise her and then IC immediately thereafter gets killed by the attacking party. That is not done people, it reeks of rezrape even though it does not translate to the official rule. That doesn't really matter, it's been said before, you can't use loopholes in the rules system to justify being a prick as player.

I moderated between Nel and Froja for what feels like an hour yesterday trying to figure out how this got to this point. I have the feeling both sides aren't totally telling the truth, revealing just enough to place themselves in the glorious light of righteousness which is sad when I try real hard keeping it fun between you two.
If you can't keep it IC then stay out of eachother's way or have some decinding duel in Eleriina north. The mod is large enough. Just back off when you see the offending party or I have little option but to recommend banning both parties temporarily.

If it's all kept IC then bash eachother's heads in to your heart's delight. When you take it OOC you move into my terrain and I'll take steps ensuring no player frustrates the other so much that they feel forced to leave Dysotopia.
Hope you don't leave Selenia.
Hope I've been clear.
Froja
Master

XP
 95%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw all of these things IC .

The ones who see these things (as accepted by Nel when we talked with Falkhor) is Nel , and her little "I am angry I can call you a prick" buddy Selenia .

As these people take all of their deaths into whining and ooc mode , I would like to finish this quarrel and endless fightings . I won't attack them , I will change my way if I see these people ..

After we talked with Nel and Falkhor and some other people in El West yesterday , Nel came and attacked me (he couldnt hurt me much) , I didnt respond to her and didn't kill her there ... I will do the same and ignore her from now on .. I will drink an ale with my friends instead ...
you get me closer to god
Z
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59 EXP: 58 / 59
 98%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with everything you said falk except...
..Making death permanent will surely just exacerbate the problem, someone who has spent a few months building up a char and to have it screwed over by a stray spell??? lag??? some stupid, random pker??

Just wont work, youll get UNBELIEVABLE amounts of anger and flames on the forum aswell as in-game. You expect the majority of people to act *mature* and just forget it when some lamers kill your 2 months of play.

Lowering the xp in 3.x, while in theory only slows down powergaming, the bad side effect as we are seeing in this thread it that it has just made lots and lots of people mad when they get killed (because of whatever reason) because they have lost litereally hours/days of work.

Solution?? I really dont know. Does that make this post pointless?? I dont think so, just spelling out what I think is a flaw. Does this make me a whiner? Refer to the latter section of a previous post:

http://65.119.181.60http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3199&start=0

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1515
http://www.againsttcpa.com/index.shtml
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Falkhor
DysoMOD|DM

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99 EXP: 83 / 99
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt serious about the permanent death issue and I'd say overall the harder rules on death do have their effects. At least most intelligent people now know they are screwed when they die. This wasnt an IC issue but rather something that was taken out of character. The solution lies with fair moderating and consequences if people refuse to lsiten to a moderator.
As for losing literally hours of xp, I'd have to say too bad, don't die. Don't piss off people if you can't handle the consequences.
Froja
Master

XP
 95%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am probably the most PKed person in Dyso till now . (ehm , ok ,maybe after Kental Sin) ... did you EVER see me whine when I get killed ?

It's just a game .. you lose some xp , some gold , something when you die , but you get fun and you work a bit "more" and you regain it ...

I remember the days where %95 of the server were following my butt , and I was a newbie in Dyso . It was the MOST exciting moments I've had on dyso , those chasings ...

Why call a person prick when you are dead ? That I find immature .. And I am really fed up with this , it's the same thing , over and over again ...
you get me closer to god
Shin2k
PostSat 03/29/03 12:55pm
Over and over... like this post over and over
Stop making the flames grow bigger, but just put them out.

Frank -DK-
Master

Level: 9
XP
EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20 EXP: 5 / 20
 25%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed Froja... Its just a game...

And Nel:
Why do keep saying we rez-raped ya? I have plenty of screenshots of YOU rezzing Selena just in front of me (Ox)... OF COURSE i kill her again! You think i will just stand there and greet her becuz she is alive again??? NOPE! We killed her - and that means that she looks better that way! You are quite naive if you think we wont kill her again after you have rezzed her!

And the PP while dead:
We have NOTHING to do with that! I cant even PP! PP while dead is VERY bad RP...

Besides: I cant belive you are whining (again) here in forum AFTER we had a talk in Eleriina West with Falkhor (the DM/MOD), of course, i have plenty of screenshots of that too...

All i can say is: *TSK TSK* Dont cry dear...

badgeranim.gif
M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind......that old saying about sums it up if you add the adage about the boy who cried wolf just ome time too many.

As far Falkhors comment I agree you annoyed me Nel a lot you RP agree but you do it in a prissy arrogant self serving manner.You seem to think if you Rp the act that gives you carte blanche to be as you are and that you have the right to decide what is RP and what isnt the perfidery there is so great as to be amusing.Sorry it doesnt it makes you lamer than the powerlamers you go on about with such delicate hypocrisy at every turn.
I still remember your words***we booted him cos he lowered our xp then killed him cos he didnt leave**You wrote em you cant deny them or cover it up with a quickly falsified post fact RP excuse.**
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay the fact of the whole matter is it was actually my first level bard Nei who shapeshited into verious other dysotopian adventurers and began randomly slayng and rezzing players all over the map. I apologize for my actions... Can we move on now?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Glorin
PostSat 03/29/03 3:24pm
you give people an inch and they ask for a mile  Reply with quote

Conrad Hollows
PostSat 03/29/03 4:53pm
Ask? Ask? No Glorin ... they take the mile and then want another.  Reply with quote

Shin2k
PostSat 03/29/03 5:48pm
I told you it was Nei,  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSat 03/29/03 6:27pm
yes take  Reply with quote

Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never Said You Rez Raped selenia Did, and I belive her

As for PPing dead, lost alot of stuff, and i saw the screen "lost item" i did in fact lose people when dead

Falknor, had Froja, Roleplayed my Death, and Stoped after one ! i would be fine

But no, A: Not one IC word is spoken

am I saying that She didnt have a IC reason: No, half the bloody server has a IC reason, as you have stated, clearly, Now, thats fine with me, if i never Gain anouther level Due to Being PKED ! *shurgs fine* But that should mean, im *TOO* busy, Roleplaying to GAIN that level ! No, Becuase of anything else !!

and Falknor, I dont take being called a Liar Nicely, matter a fact, i consider it a Insult
Froja
Master

XP
 95%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do NOT blame other people's RPing god damn it ! You annoy people can't you see ?

That is the business of DMs not your very young , inexperienced , crazy head !

You shout as you like , you talk OOC as you like , you ask my alignment in the "game" as you like and you accuse me of not relying to that as you like !

And I tried to talk to you in the game for 1 day ! the whole day god damn it ..

Even though I understand %20 of your sentences because your English sucks .. how do you think you RP good with that english I don't know .. I have trouble in understanding your mentality with that english ..

bah !
you get me closer to god
Marine436
Lamer

XP
 60%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, maybe i should tell you how to roleplay, you never seem to do it anyways, and it was just a Suggestion

But thanks for insulting me, you called me imature, many times in game *thumps up* thats great, im not even going to get in to a Bickering war with you

So Just take your title, and say you beat me, in a war of "Mentality"
Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marine436 wrote:
Fine, maybe i should tell you how to roleplay, you never seem to do it anyways, and it was just a Suggestion

*marks another tally mark next to 1495620* WOW! all these RP suggestions by Marine! I should hire him as a consultant...

Then i can be a hypocritical "Good" guy like nel, but what a great character i'll have!

icon_rolleyes.gif
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ogt
Elder

Level: 26
XP
EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78 EXP: 26 / 78
 33%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn im missing all the fun!!!!!!

bah , miss 1 weekend and i dont get flamed sniff sniff

yes this little punks are always whinning ooc and then they come to the forums and cry, i really dont know why anyone takes them serious, not that anyone care about what they have to say or do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: