DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Rez Raping and OOC killing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

not that anyone care about what they have to say or do

Eh ? anyone hmm ?

News for you ogt we are all here for the same reason

To have fun.
PaulJonas
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 9 / 11 EXP: 9 / 11 EXP: 9 / 11
 81%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is INSANE! Are you people NUTS!?!? I can't sazy that I really know either of these players in game that well, have spoken with Nel a couple of times but never found her annoying, never met froja... In any case, it is clear from all the back and for blaming and insult throwing that marine and froja absolutely hate each other OOC. Seems like everyone is whining and accusing others of whining and it all sounds like a big grief fest to me. I say we just ban Froja from one server and Nel from the other and not have TWO people starting a FUED that makes playing on Dyso unpleasant for all. No offense to either party involved **glances over shoulder** but from what I've read there seems to be no IC reason for any of this other than a thin justification for exhibiting how you really feel towards one another. Why don't the two of you be the real IC leaders that you want to project and bury the hatchet once and for all. All your current actions are going to accomplish is to set a bad example for everyone else and pretty soon we'll have pk zones that no one wants to go into just like UO. I mean really, I've seen more efforts at peace between Israel and Palestine than I have in this post. I'm not even going to comment on who did what or who is wright or wrong, it's time to see past that and look forward to the future.
View users profile Send private message
ShadowCore
Great Deity

Level: 42
XP
EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186 EXP: 27 / 186
 14%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurray for that, make love not war!!!! No more hating on these forums....Kindo..heart please icon_wink.gif

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glorin
PostSun 03/30/03 8:05pm
but snewo says war is a good thing  Reply with quote

Kindo
PostSun 03/30/03 8:07pm
emot-heartbeat.gif  Reply with quote

gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Enough Reply with quote

Well, here is what I have to say... The following post shows screenshots of Selenia attacking Froja unprovoked today.

http://dyso.joelpt.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=41123#41123

I am so pissed off right now that I can hardly breathe... This sucks and is so immature. It has ruined my day on Dyso already. I ran into this fight immediately after logging on.

As for the charges and allegations of xS being involved that is crap. Just because Froja is a member means nothing. Mira is a member of xS too (actually up for leadership) and doesn't involve herself in these petty ooc bickering and killing stunts. In fact Nel and Mira are friends. As far as I know none of the members of xS are rouges. Mira was part rouge before the wipe, but didn't have PP skill.

And in this instance covered in the screenshots above, there were at least 3 other xS members in attendance and watching the fight. Yes watching... not participating. I called the DMs to handle it, because it was not roleplayed and had nothing to do with IC stuff, including guilds.

xS members are being advised to not start any more trouble in the name of the guild. These are player and member conflicts, not guild matters. If you have a grievance with one of the guild members saying things like "all of xS will hunt you down" or something IC or OOC then send one of the leaders of xS a tell or private message. Corsan/Blane Firebrand, Will Kolder, or Mentoras would be your best bets if you have issues with Messiah/Froja.

I suggest that all of you stay away from each other and let it all go. This is annoying and is obviously not fun! icon_exclaim.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gaea, It's always nice to hear for another mature, intelligent, and respectful player. I agree with you completely this is petty ooc hatred expressed IC and it irritates everybody. I have nothing personal against anybody involved in these little battles, and if fact I have enjoyed playing with them all. But I am really tired of it, you are ruining the experience for more than just the people being PKed , so please both sides I don't care who started what, just shake hands and be done with it.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ogt
PostSun 03/30/03 10:35pm
uuuuuuuuugh  Reply with quote

Froja
Master

Level: 10
XP
EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22 EXP: 21 / 22
 95%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I ever request any xS help when being attacked by Nel or Selenia in the name of KOS ?

Did I ever post something against them to get them killed and wanted any member to attack them in the name of slaying them ?

First of all , Froja is a member in xS , not a leader . Messiah is a founder leader of xS !

I have never ever pushed a KOS against my enemies and never used xS for these matters !

I take my enemies personal , and drill them down with my own bare hands !

In general I am an easy going guy . But if someone irritates me IC , I don't whine in forums , I dont whine to DMs but I cut his/her head .

That's me ... that's NOT xS !
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
Marine436
PostSun 03/30/03 11:05pm
Yet, your IC reason was that we killed a XS member
whom you kicked out the next day

That enough, say's it

gaea106
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59 EXP: 59 / 59
 100%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Froja Reply with quote

Mira is Froja's best friend, and I (Angel) am friends with Jarent.

Mira doesn't always agree with Froja's actions... but supports her. Like Froja said, this friendship has nothing to do with the guild. Leave the guild out of it Selenia.

Froja is correct she has not made it a guild matter. Selenia however has implied that xS the guild is making her an enemy; that is untrue.
Selenia_Genoell
Grandmaster

Level: 14
XP
EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33 EXP: 26 / 33
 78%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, since when has Froja/Messiah ever needed an IC reason to start trouble?

The last thing he started ended up with me rez raped.

so yes, it was SO unprovoked.

I used alot of single target spells on her so I wouldn't hit Mira or anyone else.

Sorry, after months of putting up with all the OOC crap Messiah and now Froja does I've had enough.

I never said xS was involved other then it's the same player. Since it's all been OOC I don't draw any distinction between the two.

I don't relly know who is in xS and who isn't. The cronies are just that. People Froja got to help her with her OOC attacks.
gaea106
PostMon 03/31/03 12:04am
Removed post with my apologies to the admins

Last edited by gaea106 on Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total

Froja
PostMon 03/31/03 1:12am
This is a sad sad situation we are having here ..

Last edited by Froja on Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total

Conrad Hollows
Har-Rhun Project Leader

Level: 38
XP
EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153 EXP: 13 / 153
 8%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK OK everyone settle down for a bit ... please.

Bri and I looked over the sequence of pictures and so forth ... actually we both were at the same time and we talked it over amongst ourselves. There were a couple things that seemed odd and/or off with it.

First was the initiative roll ... under most normal cicumstances, init rolls are made by the attacker, and the init roll was Froja's. There are, however, various ways to get around that so while we find it curious ... it's not indisputable. There's not enough backing stuff on it to definitively prove who may or may not have attacked first ... but that is moot as the charge was rezrape and it doesn't matter if you started a fight or finished it ... rezrape is not allowed in any case.

Then there was the lack of a raise or rez. We saw one death message and the xp/gp penalities kick in mixed in with a spell resist attempt and 3 pts of regen and then magic missle damage and another death message. Somewhere in that sequence, for this to be a rezrape, someone (normally the attacker, but extenuating circumstances would be applied for someone in party or even out of it) needs to actually bring the dead back to life to then be killed again. There is no such thing here ... just 3 pts of Froja's regen.

What I think we have here is a case where the scripts considered Froja dead but the regen had Froja on the brink but not actually quite dead yet. This is not dissimilar from the "dead and poisoned bug" we've seen before. The game engine partly thinks you are dead and partly thinks you are alive ... big mess.

Judging from the interlacing of the messages about spell resisting and the additional magic missle damage, it would seem that Selenia had her offensive spells stacked in advance ... if Froja had just died those spells would have fired off "harmlessly" into a corpse. Yet Froja actually regenerated a bit and ended up not quite dead yet ... and thus died again.

We won't tolerate rezrapes ... but it's in both of our opinion (Bri and I) that this wasn't one ... it was simply something of a script fluke which of course will always strike at the most inopportune time. The unprovoked attacking is lame in and of itself, but again the charge was rezrape ... and it doesn't add up in this particular case ... certainly it seems that the INTENT to do so is lacking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Complaints, Rants, and Flames - History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: