DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Complete re-vamp and removal of certain members.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private)
View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: Complete re-vamp and removal of certain members. Reply with quote

The following members are removed unless they provide me or Isendur with a reason to thier dissapearences.
Reverend Kurgan
Karise Dian
Jord
Belnoroth Dendralen

Karise, if you're still around, you're still welcome here.

I am assuming Nel has been removed for her actions against the King and the actions she took in the inn when we confronted her.

This topic also is a notice of an up and coming revamp to anyone left, which would be Nei, me, and Isendur.
Ectovult
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...
Basically, only us three are left...
Karise seems to have disappeared... :-\

BIG CHANGES are needed...
Im thinking of something like... starting this WHOLE Council from scratch.
We (the three of us) will be the founders. A name change can also be in order (although i think that High Council is quite appropriate) and some whole new methods and general philosofy can be implemented.
We will have to get us more members... ACTIVE AND WILLING TO WORK HARD...

Please send me your feedback here... if you are willing to try and undertake this big project, tell me... let us do what we wanted to do from the beggining...
Malakalam
PostMon 03/31/03 8:53pm
I'd like to see us become that body of judges that Nei was talking about. I've already offered our services.  Reply with quote

Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it was really the enforcers who got us into trouble. If we're a panal of judges or a body of judges then we can decide cases and we are not actively persuing cases. They will be comming to us. A lot of people had a real problem with Nel especially running around self-rightous looking for cases. Well just my thoughts. I'll write more later.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Nei
Hero

Level: 21
XP
EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56 EXP: 40 / 56
 71%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I've beeen thinking about this and I'd like to have 3 judges to hear cases either independently or as a panal depending on the severity of the case. Secondly I'd like to begin a lawyer pool for characters to hire to defend themselves. I've had one person specifically ask to be a lawyer, and I'm sure that more would offer. As for the 3rd judge, I think we ought to be rather careful on choosing him/her whether we advertise it or not I don't know. What do you think Malakalam?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> The High Council (Private) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: