DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Invasion

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Darkovn
Adept

Level: 8
XP
EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19 EXP: 7 / 19
 36%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Invasion Reply with quote

The Army of Shadows invaded Eleriina today
The Deputy Mayor of your citie sacrificed his life and his very soul too save your life. icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif SpiningDemon.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
Marine436
PostFri 04/04/03 2:24am
Being in kravenwood, i then ran back to ELlrin

me and a small group of friends, saved Berto

Darkovn
PostFri 04/04/03 8:37am
I got his puny soul in a gem tell me how your gonna get that away from me  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

Level: 24
XP
EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68 EXP: 57 / 68
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Nel how did you get the heart back less figments of your imagination.You do realise the Berto is now an undead thanks to you and already I hear his teeth are turning vampiric.The moral is you should find out whats needed before blindly runnining in and likely condemning Berto.

Bah the lies people will make for a bit of publicity Nel should be banned from publishing her lies.
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

"Orwell was right : Pacifists are the objective allies of tyrants."

As said by Pompey the Great
Do not talk to us of Laws.we have swords
View users profile Send private message
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He acted fine when i talked to him...

Balck Paladine, Shove it, im tired of you always opening your Mouth, but never around durring anything

Friends ! people ! of Ellrin ! we own berto are LIVES ! each and every one of us !

let us HELP him ! as he did US !
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nel learn who my chara is before speaking was there all the time..Again running in without the facts Use yer little eyes.

On fact I held his head as the knife was used to tear out his heart .How come I wasnt there where you?..I thought I should help him in his noble sacrifice as much as possible.
Marine436
Lamer

Level: 34
XP
EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124 EXP: 75 / 124
 60%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((what the hell is this ? your Mixxing OOC and IC ? so your being a Jerk to me OOC as well ? i dont know your new char, if your CHAR is not widely, Reconised ! then Sign the damn IC paper ! mine is in my log on name !!! SHEESH))

I was on my way, but i found 3 dead people in kravenwood pass, and had to help raise them

im only one person.
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chara per server I have only one...you havnt asked my name in game so you dont know now.You I know ive heard Ive seen.There is no confusion.You are good at advising others how to RP follow you own advice .All this was addressed to Nel
you decided to mix it up so to speak.

Point OOC i have no idea who you are will never meet you so what you think or I think is totally and competely nothingness.That is I dont know you to not like you I know yer charachter all this refers to that and thats all.I suggest you take a valium
"It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently, the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning."

-George Orwell

Glorin
PostFri 04/04/03 7:55pm
sadly nel's posts are harder to read than M-Ks. and nel's first language is english.))  Reply with quote

Malakalam
High Elder

Level: 30
XP
EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99 EXP: 45 / 99
 45%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: M-K wtf are you blabbering about, I have no idea who you are either if you are not Black Paladin. Sign your freaking posts, they're not in game chat, they're posts on a board. Any unsigned posts should be ignored by pretty much everyone as the posts of a coward afraid to put thier name to thier words. For me - my name IS my character's name, and if its another character, I sign it. And Glorin - I feel the exact opposite when it comes to these posts. M-K's post is far more disjointed and confusing than marine's

Quote:

On fact I held his head as the knife was used to tear out his heart .How come I wasnt there where you?..I thought I should help him in his noble sacrifice as much as possible.

Could someone please explain in detail what happened? Who invaded (who the heck is the army of shadows??), who was killed (deputy mayor??), why were they killed (how is sacrificing his heart going to do anything)?

And finally - what in the nine hells does raising someone from the dead who's heart has been ripped out have to do with becoming a vampire?
Glorin
PostFri 04/04/03 10:43pm
whats it matter malaklam u cant play

and M-K is from japan, marine is from USA.

Little Teapot
Deity

Level: 39
XP
EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160 EXP: 31 / 160
 19%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the combination of Marine and M-K in a back-and-forth conversation is a bad one... where only god knows what both are talking about...

oh, Malakalam, i'm on your side... whichever one that may be...
   het ziet er toch wel een beetje naar uit dat we nederlands praten
Matthijs says:
   mischien moet ik dan maar eens vaker nederlands gaan praten
Matthijs says:
   kan je me ook meteen niet op al mijn spellinsfouten wijzen
There you have it! indisputable proof Solo's a fascist!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shin2k
PostFri 04/04/03 11:06pm
(( IS this post IC o weirdlook.gif r OOC....? ))  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostFri 04/04/03 11:36pm
ooc since its not in the in char forum.  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you have no idea what im blabbering on about.And as it was not directed for your delictatation Malakem.So unless you have an idea or a wit about it why do you rush in and jump in with yer 2 big feet to display :
arrogance/stupidity/perversity/banality/anal retentiveness/intrest/perfidery
Please delete the ones not appropriate.

PS if you asked name in game youd see it is the same as my initials yawns so do you have a point or simple noise.

Vampire connection agree not sure bit Berto started saying his teeeth were growing and seemed to have a wanting for blood so ask him.
Story easy Shadows summoned>big fight> Evil one said more will come>more fight>Berto gives his hearto stop fight*sacrifice-himself/>Evil one agrees leaves>places heart in ring>Nel raise or gets a Heart back but not correct heart>Berto even more problems..
Damn simple.
Define coward also please be most intrested to hear your pearls of wisdom

to quote yourself
**ooc just a quicky - but how the heck do you know thier names?
Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

to quote yourself
**ooc just a quicky - but how the heck do you know thier names?

taking my quote out of context, I dare you to find a single in-character post by Niap Xam OR yolanda del'torin, the two people I was talking about when I said that.
I haven't seen you in game since the wipe, you're just M-K now?

I thought this forum was in character? how can you have an event thats out of character?
M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is Events there are many IC and OOC posts here many by you so I think a little bit of disinformation there...And what event you refer to and please define coward im waiting.

-George Orwell

Glorin
PostSat 04/05/03 5:49am
malakalam i thought ur computer was bust, so how is it possible for you to see M-K in game?  Reply with quote

RedStorm
PostSun 04/06/03 7:36am
Darkovn you are such a copy cat!!!!!!! i made the firt army,get your own ideas!  Reply with quote

PaulJonas
Adept

Level: 4
XP
EXP: 9 / 11 EXP: 9 / 11 EXP: 9 / 11
 81%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is M-K? I'm so confused! I was there, but I didn't see anyone named M-K.... Oh, for those who know me not, I am Pathelle. Just so theres no added confusion.
Darkovn
PostSun 04/06/03 10:22am
Red Storm you didnt have a undead shadow army so im no copy cat.  Reply with quote

M-K
Elder

XP
 83%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear confusion unlike most I dont like running around with a placard brightly displaying my name.All youll see is a charachter description kind of ..IF you bothered to ask instead of magically knowing the name or thinking you do YOU would then know what my name is.
SERIOUSLY is it so hard to ask people there name this automatic recognition bugs me everyone has like 2nd sight?

-George Orwell

Malakalam
High Elder

XP
 45%
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you before the wipe as black paladin, I found out from asking other people back when I was watching Glorin. I assumed that you are still the same person after the wipe, and as such, I would recognize you.

Glorin - My computer has been dead since wednesday, not since the wipe. Thats plenty of time for running into MK.

coward

adj : lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted; "cowardly dogs, ye will not aid me then"- P.B.Shelley [syn: cowardly, coward(a), fearful] [ant: brave] n : a person who shows fear or timidity
Glorin
PostSun 04/06/03 7:35pm
M-Ks name before the wipe was Black Paladin now it is A Rather Nice Cleric, a description not a name.  Reply with quote

Malakalam
PostSun 04/06/03 7:39pm
and thats a different character then? or the same character with a new name?  Reply with quote

Glorin
PostSun 04/06/03 7:40pm
same char im assuming.  Reply with quote

Marquis Drayfox
PostMon 04/07/03 12:35am
My warriors will burn your lands. The invasion will commence with the drow to support the killings.  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: