DysoForums Forum Index DysoForums

GalleryGallery   Donate to DysotopiaDonate   Dysotopia.com homepageDyso.com
SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStats   RegisterRegister 
 Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Druid

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Hide signatures  
Ivan Man
PostFri 04/04/03 2:26am
Any One Want to start another Druid Guild since the other one is filled  Reply with quote

Jase
Elder

Level: 27
XP
EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83 EXP: 34 / 83
 40%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! The guild doesn't get "filled" you can still join ours.......

How thick can you get? Fooz won't create ANOTHER Druid guild. Ours is totally set up and everythings ready. guilds don't get "filled". BTW I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN A THOUSAND TIMES AND KILL YOU TWICE AS MUCH IF YOU START A NEW DRUID GUILD. Thank you and please be sensible next time you make a post....
Glorin
PostFri 04/04/03 9:14pm
arent u a bard ne way?

excuse ivan Jase he just has a severe case of boredom.

Snares
Hero

Level: 22
XP
EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59 EXP: 17 / 59
 28%
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh Mr Ivan, the guilds here don't have a seating capacity, so generally the more members, the messi- uh... merrier. Yeah. That's right.

I assume you are lost, so here's a direct link.

DRUID CIRCLE 2003. Please read the rules and information on the first page of the topic before submitting your details.

SNARES of the Dysotopian Druid Circle
View users profile Send private message Send email
zacsartori
Mortal

Level: 2
XP
EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8 EXP: 5 / 8
 62%
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

ok, jase, you were totally out of line here.

As I understand it, there are no rules against making more than one of the same type of guild. I realise it could be a bit tedieous/monotonous or whatever, but I believe Ivan has the right to for another druid guild if he likes. Just because there is one druid guild, doesn't mean there can't be another. It's not like they would be aposing you or anything. I mean, druids do, for the most part, have the same interests in mind. Maybe, just maybe, Ivan didn't like the leadership of the current druid guild. It's his choice to start a new guild.

Ivan, think things out a bit.

Seriosly did you actually think a guild could fill up, or were you just trying to start something. At any rate, if you are going to start a new guild, do just say, "Hey why don't we start another guild," make some rules and guidelines and what not, then start the guild.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Jase
PostSat 04/05/03 2:23am
heh right.........

I thought he was making a Guild that would be the EXACT same as ours cept with diffrent people

Falkhor
PostSat 04/05/03 2:39am
I suppose one could call Lord Jase territorial and chalk it up to his neutral druid attitude wanting to hunt down and kill other druids...  Reply with quote

Jase
PostSat 04/05/03 2:51am
well no not really i'm Neutral Evil...............  Reply with quote

Norrec
PostSat 04/12/03 2:34am
I saw you in game today Ivan. He really thinks the guild is full lol. Said he wanted to join but it was full....  Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DysoForums Forum Index -> General Guild Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: